A message to God

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
Your conditional love doesn't give me incentive.

You haven't figured that out yet, I'm not shit for nobody. If won't already be there for me either way, I have no reason to improve on your account.

If you deny me joy because I sin, than I will kill you God. I will defeat you, you will break and I won't be apart of your plan.

Oneness
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130810215447/epicrapbattlesofhistory/images/7/7d/Khan_spock.gif

This is what I will do to everyone

NnIz6d7TgaA

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/bb/86/b3/bb86b38dd2cc105eb3f65f4be4353f48.jpg

Indulge me first, not after. One does not pay before the favor is given.

Oneness
__ must need me as I need __ to be impressed by me and __ must genuinely want to indulge my urges, our urges, mutually. If not, than I'm afraid I won't feel good enough to stop what's coming.

AsbestosFlaygon
Dafuq?

I think you need to see a doctor, dude.
You're obviously not well.

Badabing
Umm...g_twitch

Oneness, what in the name of crap are you going on about? durblink

Oneness
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Dafuq?

I think you need to see a doctor, dude.
You're obviously not well. You're not well.

You're society-bit ched.

There're only a few who are well, and most of them are not as lucky as me to be free and not in a psych-ward.

That's why I'm dangerous to the sultans of the world.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Oneness
You're not well.

You're society-bit ched.

There're only a few who are well, and most of them are not as lucky as me to be free and not in a psych-ward.

That's why I'm dangerous to the sultans of the world.

What do you see yourself as being free from?

NemeBro
I've never loved you, conditionally or otherwise.

You want to step to the Alpha and Omega? Try it punk. See what happens to the proud when they take on the Throne.

jinXed by JaNx
Your conditional love doesn't give me incentive.

You haven't figured that out yet, I'm not shit for nobody. If won't already be there for me either way, I have no reason to improve on your account.

If you deny me joy because I sin, than I will kill you God. I will defeat you, you will break and I won't be apart of your plan.

How can you be sure that you aren't living his plan by choosing not to follow what the accepted plan of God has become?

Oneness
Originally posted by NemeBro
I've never loved you, conditionally or otherwise.

You want to step to the Alpha and Omega? Try it punk. See what happens to the proud when they take on the Throne. Well than your not God because God uses things that I want to entice but never fully fulfills them like the sick retard in which It is.

Oneness
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
How can you be sure that you aren't living his plan by choosing not to follow what the accepted plan of God has become? Because God is usurpable.

Oneness
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
What do you see yourself as being free from? Societal inferiority AKA *****-madeness.

One_Angry_Scot
Societal inferiority AKA *****-madeness.

How does God for you link to you being free in your mind?

If you became free of what you call Societal inferiority is it due to you seeing God or have you just had different thoughts to your previous ideas?

Also just out of interest what is the Societal inferiority that you have broken free of?

Yamcha
I hope in the coming years we'll hear about a member of the KMC community going around challenging people who claim to be Gods to fisticuffs.

He'll travel the world facing people who say they're deities, sorta like Akuma from Street Fighter.

His first target would be Vissarion of Russia, then he'd proceed to break Inri Cristo in Brazil, before taking a boat to Australia to smash Moses Hlongwane over his knee.

NemeBro
Well than your not God because God uses things that I want to entice but never fully fulfills them like the sick retard in which It is.

My son, if I ever had any love for you I would not do such a thing at all, would I? Feel My warm, hateful embrace.

NemeBro
Because God is usurpable. Keep telling yourself that. My armies will darken the skies of your entire world.

Oneness
Originally posted by NemeBro
Keep telling yourself that. My armies will darken the skies of your entire world. I was/am drunk what's your excuse.

NemeBro
Boredom.

Digi
God, this cryptic scary sh*t again. You're obviously not going to listen to any of us. Just don't hurt anyone, k? And try not to spam the forums with your personal nonsense. Do you see anyone interested in...whatever this is?

NemeBro
I am.

Digi
This should be closed.

Oneness
Originally posted by Digi
This should be closed. That's up to Badabing.

I sincerely apologize for not going to the off-topic with this.

Badabing
That's up to Badabing.

I sincerely apologize for not going to the off-topic with this. Were you drunk when you made this thread? Does it need to be open still?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Digi
God, this cryptic scary sh*t again. You're obviously not going to listen to any of us. Just don't hurt anyone, k? And try not to spam the forums with your personal nonsense. Do you see anyone interested in...whatever this is?

laughing laughing

Shabazz916
If you not brave enough to cause a sceen big emough to let the world to know you feel... The **** god care bout a forum post ????

Wonder Man
It's good that you write to God. If he knew you didn't understand what to do with your life he would probably tell you to be kind to animals or something like that.
Take care.

sureshpulihora
No messages I just wanted tell Thanks for giving this life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.