IDW Godzilla, Doc Green Hulk vs New 52 Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CadenceV2
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123441/3679691-godzilla_vs_the_hulk_by_andrewkwan-d63o8bs.jpg

The best radiation powered Monsters vs the Man of Steel.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100419210629/marvel_dc/images/1/14/Superman_0002.jpg

In character, battle on earth.

CadenceV2
No one want to give this a shot?

Stanor
Superman benches Godzilla

CadenceV2
Originally posted by Stanor
Superman benches Godzilla

Im sure he could, he can bench press 1500 pound Hulk too but thats not enough for a win I dont think laughing

Stanor
Originally posted by CadenceV2
Im sure he could, he can bench press 1500 pound Hulk too but thats not enough for a win I dont think laughing

Throwing him into orbit can also work.

CadenceV2
Throwing him into orbit can also work.

I see no reason he cannot use his breath to fly back. Showa has shown this smile and IDW GZ can survive easy a fall from space as he has pretty much already done so against Ghidorah.

Stanor
I see no reason he cannot use his breath to fly back. Showa has shown this smile and IDW GZ can survive easy a fall from space as he has pretty much already done so against Ghidorah. It gives him time to beat hulk since Giodzilla is slow and although he can survive the fall it's still going to hurt him. Not only that Supes has so many advantages, and could KO at MFTL speeds Godzilla.

CadenceV2
It gives him time to beat hulk since Giodzilla is slow and although he can survive the fall it's still going to hurt him. Not only that Supes has so many advantages, and could KO at MFTL speeds Godzilla.

Proof he can fight at Lightspeed "much less MFTL" in combat speed? Any at all? I know there is none wink

Stanor
Proof he can fight at Lightspeed "much less MFTL" in combat speed? Any at all? I know there is none wink Flash.

It's also called a speed blitz. smile

CadenceV2
Flash.

Flash has also been beaten by Deathstroke. Guess Slade is MFTL now. laughing

Nice try though wink

MF DELPH
I would say Superman pushes the chunk of the battlefield Hulk and Godzilla are occupying into space. Since the fight takes place on Earth and Superman's in character he's likely going to first attempt to get the threat away from populated areas. Also, with Hulk in character he's not going to harm innocent people either, though he'll harm Superman (and Godzilla, if necessary). Godzilla in character however gives zero f*cks and will go nuclear out the gate. Still, Superman has the tools and speed to win a majority.

Stanor
Flash has also been beaten by Deathstroke. Guess Slade is MFTL now. laughing

Nice try though wink Reduced to Lowballing? How pathetic smile

leonidas
at max capacity, supes wins this 10/10. too many options.

CadenceV2
Reduced to Lowballing? How pathetic smile

Ahh the classic "I have no proof other than my opinion" excuse. How pathetic smile.

Unless you have a statement or narrative that flash was moving anywhere near Lightspeed at the time, you have nothing. They could been moving Sub light at best, you don't know other than how you want to see it. Calling out low balling is the last line of defense for people who cannot back up what they believe.

Stanor
Ahh the classic "I have no proof other than my opinion" excuse. How pathetic smile.

Unless you have a statement or narrative that flash was moving anywhere near Lightspeed at the time, you have nothing. They could been moving Sub light at best, you don't know other than how you want to see it. Calling out low balling is the last line of defense for people who cannot back up what they believe.

Ah so you admit to Lowballing. laughing

So now flash has to be stated to go light speed whenever he moves? confused

CadenceV2
Ah so you admit to Lowballing. laughing

So now flash has to be stated to go light speed whenever he moves? confused
Where did I admit to low balling?

Yes, Flash does not always move at top speeds at all, and to assume so is to assume all the non hypersonic characters that do tag flash are also Lightspeed. Which is just not the case smile

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman

krisblaze
Where did I admit to low balling?

Yes, Flash does not always move at top speeds at all, and to assume so is to assume all the non hypersonic characters that do tag flash are also Lightspeed. Which is just not the case smile

Deathstroke didn't 'tag' Wally though, he stood still.

Wally literally ran into his sword smile

Even I can hit Wally if he runs into my fist.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by krisblaze
Deathstroke didn't 'tag' Wally though, he stood still.

Wally literally ran into his sword smile

Even I can hit Wally if he runs into my fist.

Actually DS has tagged character like Kid Flash, Impulse, and Wonder. Woman. All who have shown incredible super speed. Wally running into the sword still makes no sense when he has Pico Second reaction time. He would have seen Slade with his sword out like a statue based on feats smile

There is nothing arguable of the PIS of that feat.

riv6672
Flash.

Feats are not interchangeable.

krisblaze
Actually DS has tagged character like Kid Flash, Impulse, and Wonder. Woman. All who have shown incredible super speed. Wally running into the sword still makes no sense when he has Pico Second reaction time. He would have seen Slade with his sword out like a statue based on feats smile

There is nothing arguable of the PIS of that feat.

I completely agree that the Wally incident is PIS, I thought you read it? stick out tongue

DS rigged a few mines around himself, triggered them and then held out his sword...which Wally ran into while dodging. It was phucking retarded, but in the same issue DS also overpowered Kyle's will...

CadenceV2
Originally posted by krisblaze
I completely agree that the Wally incident is PIS, I thought you read it? stick out tongue

DS rigged a few mines around himself, triggered them and then held out his sword...which Wally ran into while dodging. It was phucking retarded, but in the same issue DS also overpowered Kyle's will...

Yes I love how breaking a Lanterns hand negates there power lol.

janus77
Doc Green wins this. He grabs Godzilla by the tail and then proceeds to bash Superman into a gooey puddle with Godzilla's massive, thrashing body.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.