General Grievous vs. Luminara & Barriss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Joker
Grievous RotS
Unduli RotS
Offee - Jedi Knight before her turn to the dark side

Setting: Geonosis Arena

Fated Xtasy
Hmm, maybe it's a bit of stretch, but judging by Obi-Wan performance against Grevious, i think Soresu users have a kind of advantage in a fight against Grevious. Add to the fact that Barriss is a able to mimic Makashi quite well and That Luminara is a Shien/Djem So practitioner so they really do have a great defense bolstered by a great offense.

And there's the fact that Luminara has done - for the most part - Quite well against Ventress and Barriss gave Anakin trouble as well. I think Luminara and Barriss could potentially take the victory. That's just my opinion though.

Selenial
The coordination those two have would make this an incredibly easy win.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Selenial
No

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Selenial

lol I think King Joker may have just fallen for you, because of that statement laughing out loud

joking aside. I agree with You these two are like Yin & Yang, well coordinated and very fluid in their styles. thumb up

Emperordmb
The coordination is a good point, but by no means will this be "an incredibly easy win" for anyone.

Trocity
One wonders why sending Kenobi on a special mission to destroy Grievous was even necessary judging by the respect GG gets in some of these threads. Why didn't they just send this duo to destroy him, it would be incredibly easy for them after all.

Marco1907
team can win in a tough fight

carthage
How much of a difference does Barris make?

Selenial
Well Barris showed herself as a pretty decent duelist, she obliterated Ahsoka and did pretty good against Anakin.

She was quite the prodigy of a Jedi, in terms of bladework and knowledge simply because she devoted her entire life to it, and was incredible studious.

Unduli's a decent telekinetic, and would be able to keep Grevious busy quite well.

I really dont think this would be hard for them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.