Darth Bane & Darth Zannah vs Emperor Vitiate & Reborn Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
Even ground in an open field.

All out

Which team takes this?

Warning: This thread might explode from overheat.

(I advise ignoring the trolls)

Trocity
Without prep Team 1.

carthage
Revan solos

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Sinious
Warning: This thread might explode from overheat.

laughing

The storm of the century is about to hit KMC...

Sinious
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
laughing

The storm of the century is about to hit KMC...

I'm afraid so. big grin

NewGuy01
Vitiate feeds on Revan, and unleashes an FLS that downs both of his adversaries. He then mind****s them, and feeds on them to attain further heights.

We done, here?

Nephthys

Fated Xtasy

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Vitiate feeds on Revan, and unleashes an FLS that downs both of his adversaries. He then mind****s them, and feeds on them to attain further heights.

We done, here?

Vitiate lol.

Much vitiate wank I sense in you.

Sinious

We done, here?

That actually makes sense though I'm not sure if Bane would fall with a single FLS even when charged with Revan's boost.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Much vitiate wank I sense in you.

He's good at taking down groups of inferior opponents. evil face

DarthAnt66
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140624035023/the-ministry-of-neutral-systems/images/8/84/Shotsfired.gif

carthage
I can honestly see Fay killing Bane or Vitiate

ares834
Originally posted by carthage
Revan solos

Sinious
Just out of curiosity, does anyone believe Revan is the strongest character here?

DarthAnt66
Soon he will be, but currently, no.

Trocity
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
no.

thumb up

whistle

ares834
Just out of curiosity, does anyone believe Revan is the strongest character here?

He is now.

Sinious
Originally posted by ares834
He is now.

This is like saying Kit Fisto is stronger than Sidious.

NewGuy01
Revan is much stronger than Kit Fisto, and Vitiate is much weaker than Sidious. erm

Sinious
Revan is much stronger than Kit Fisto, and Vitiate is much weaker than Sidious. erm

Not that I agree with this statement but the point was that there is an entire novel based on the ultimate confrontation of Revan and Vitaite where Vitiate easily defeats him just as there is a movie scene where Sidious easily defeats Fisto. It was an example.

Vitiate's superiority is already clarified by the author so you either have to lack intelligence or knowledge to think Revan is above Vitiate.

NewGuy01
Only problem is that Vitiate doesn't easily defeat him, especially not as easily as Palpatine defeated Kit.

Sinious
Only problem is that Vitiate doesn't easily defeat him, especially not as easily as Palpatine defeated Kit.

erm It was an example as I've already explained my point to you.

Also he actually does defeat him easily. The moment he sees Revan as a threat, he instantly crushes him with his lightning.

NewGuy01
Based on your own speculation, not the text itself. Vitiate's FLS is his strongest on-screen attack, and everything Vitiate attempted short of it failed to overcome Revan.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vitiate is much weaker than Sidious. erm

I don't remember you ever believing this. Laem.

ares834
Not that I agree with this statement but the point was that there is an entire novel based on the ultimate confrontation of Revan and Vitaite where Vitiate easily defeats him just as there is a movie scene where Sidious easily defeats Fisto. It was an example.

Vitiate's superiority is already clarified by the author so you either have to lack intelligence or knowledge to think Revan is above Vitiate.

Except, Vitiate had prep and defeated a weaker Revan.

Revan would toast his ass now. Dude, is lucky a far lesser Jedi took him down before Revan reemerged.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
How high do you place Darth Revan Reborn Ares, if you don't mind me asking?

Sinious

ares834
How high do you place Darth Revan Reborn Ares, if you don't mind me asking?

Right behind Bandon.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by ares834
Right behind Bandon.

And by extension, our unattested lord and savior: The Flying Noghiri. thumb up

Fated Xtasy
Alright, here i go, Into the eye of the storm.

------

Darth Bane Vs Emperor Vitiate .

Lightsabers: Bane is a powerful and masterful duelist, practicing and mastering the ferocious Juyo form along with Soresu and Djem So. He is a powerful duelist defeating the likes of Kas'im who was considered to be the greatest of his era, he was capable of defeating the highly talented and amplified echani Jedi Master Raskta a extremely masterful duelist who was hailed as the greatest of her time. he defeated both of them. While many would low ball his fight with Zannah it should be noted that they trained for years together it would only be natural that Zannah have - at the very least, some idea of what her master would use against her. and it also should be noted that the only one to defeat Bane in a duel was the person he trained himself.

While i don't think Vitiate is a mook with the saber and could potentially hold his own against average and above average Duelists, I don't think he would be able to stand against Bane's mastery of the blade. So i'm giving the edge of sabers to Bane.

Force Powers. Vitiate is an incredibly strong sith lord, being both feared and respected by his entire empire. His power was so great that even the powerful jedi master and Sith Lord, Revan fell to him. A master of the Dark Side, vitiate could unleash a devastating Force Lightning storm that was able to disorient an entire Jedi strike team and cause Revan - a highly skilled practitioner of Tutaminis, to fall and struggle against the lightning. A master of sith alchemy and sorcery vitiate was proficient with the use of powerful Rituals and due to one such ritual caused the devastation of Natheema which shook the jedi Exile - Meetra surik. a master of the force Vitiate is a powerful force to be reckoned with.

I won't bother with Bane's force feats as we all probably have them memorized from the constant debates and threads that appear nearly everyday.

Now while, i consider Bane to be an extremely powerful force user, who is match for nearly all of the top sith lords. This is one that i think has no definite winner. both are extremely powerful and have a great variety of powers at their disposal. but i feel a force fight between these two is too difficult to judge. So in my opinion these two are equals in terms of force powers and a fight between them with only FP can really go either way. but this is just my opinion.

-------

Zannah Vs Revan?

Lightsabers. This goes to Zannah, before her No one was able to best her master in a duel. Legendary and powerful masters fell to him and she was talented enough with the blade to have held him off and beaten him. Revan while not a mook with the blade, he has not defeated someone on the same level as Darth Bane and if he fought with someone, it remains unknown if it was mainly a Duel. He's a skilled duelist, yes. and his precognition is powerful, however he lacks the same strength that many say Zannah had difficulty.

Zannah takes Sabers.

Force Powers. Both are highly talented with the force. Like with Vitiate, Revan is highly strong in the force being considered "the heart of the force" by his former master. Like I said with vitiate and Bane, Both them are extremely powerful and talented. I feel that Revan is above Zannah due to his greater variety of powers. However he isn't above her by much, as Zannah has her illusions to compensate for her lack of variety. That said, i think a force fight between the two could really go either way, as regardless of who you think wins, it will be a very hard fight.

All-out. I say Bane and Zannah take it, but Vitiate and Revan give them one hell of a fight. however this is really Just my opinion.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Is this Darth Revan Reborn? If so, I'll give it to team 2 for teh lawlz.

Sinious
Is this Darth Revan Reborn? If so, I'll give it to team 2 for teh lawlz.

Use the pioneer side of your brain and read the title wink

FreshestSlice

Zannah Vs Revan?

Lightsabers. This goes to Zannah, before her No one was able to best her master in a duel. Legendary and powerful masters fell to him and she was talented enough with the blade to have held him off and beaten him.

Heresy

And more heresy.

AncientPower
he was capable of defeating the highly talented and amplified echani Jedi Master Raskta a extremely masterful duelist who was hailed as the greatest of her time.

Incorrect, Raskta was all over him and countered everything he did, whilst saving her dueling partners, filling in for their individual weaknesses.

Lsu died when Zannah went concealment mode and stabbed her in the back.

On the over-all main topic however: Vitiate > Bane, Revan > Zannah.

Sinious
Originally posted by AncientPower

On the over-all main topic however: Vitiate > Bane, Revan > Zannah.

thumb up

NewGuy01
It really doesn't matter, if Bane is able to engage Vitiate in meele then he's already won. Getting there is the hard part.

How is Bane going to counter Vitiate's FLS when Revan's defensive powers failed?

His TP is also a highly viable threat--Even if he can't dominate Bane outright, he can definitely disable him for a short while if he keeps the pressure, as Zannah did. That would leave him open to an attack from Revan.

Kas'im did. Conversely, she didn't.

No idea what you're trying to say here.

DarthAnt66
Saying team 1 could win is lolworthy.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It really doesn't matter, if Bane is able to engage Vitiate in meele then he's already won. Getting there is the hard part.

How is Bane going to counter Vitiate's FLS when Revan's defensive powers failed?

1. The Hero of Tython got close and it wasn't over.

2. Some people believe he can block that very same attack with his light saber.

Nalaniel
Team 1. Their teamwork will give them the edge.

Saying team 1 could win is lolworthy.

Saying Revan is stronger than Bane is lolworthy.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nalaniel
Saying Revan is stronger than Bane is lolworthy.
Saying anyone is saying Revan is stronger than Bane is lolworthy.

Emperordmb
Saying Malgus would beat Fisto because he is more powerful is lolworthy.

Nalaniel
Saying anyone is saying Revan is stronger than Bane is lolworthy.

Saying anyone is saying anyone is saying Revan is stronger than Bane is lolworthy.

DarthAnt66
Saying anyone is saying anyone is saying Revan is stronger than Bane is lolworthy.
So you are lolworthy? sad

Nalaniel
So you are lolworthy? sad

I guess.

DarthAnt66
sad

FreshestSlice
Team 1. Their teamwork will give them the edge.

This is lolworthy. Teamwork doesn't give you stronger shields.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
This is lolworthy.
Nah, Zannah and Bane would logically work together better than Vitiate and Revan would.

Teamwork doesn't give you stronger shields.
You might want to ask Raskta Lsu about that one...

Nalaniel
This is lolworthy. Teamwork doesn't give you stronger shields.

Vitiate solos then.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nah, Zannah and Bane would logically work together better than Vitiate and Revan would.

And it wouldn't matter.

That had nothing to do with team synergy.

DarthAnt66
It's embarrassing people are suggesting this is even a fight. Vitiate's FLS can solo.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's embarrassing people are suggesting this is even a fight. Vitiate's FLS can solo.

Could it?

DarthAnt66
There is no possible way Bane or Zannah could resist it. Also, come on TOF.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah dood, Bane can just push through his lightning and stab Vitiate in the face. and stuff.

DarthAnt66
Bane isn't tanking lightning infinitely more powerful then Nyriss'. no expression

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm just messin. Mocking DMB can be added to my endless list of talents.

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Saying Malgus would beat Fisto because he is more powerful is lolworthy.

Some of the guys on Comicvine were saying Mundi was more skilled, hehe. Or that Malgus's showing against HoT/Barsen was inconsistent.

Interesting thread.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by carthage
Some of the guys on Comicvine were saying Mundi was more skilled, hehe. Or

People on Comicvine said Barriss and Ventress > Shaak Ti(TFU) and Luminara(ROTS) -_-

Not really the best place for debates imo, but there are a bunch of cool people on there. and it's a perfect place for respect threads.

appletonia
Bane isn't tanking lightning infinitely more powerful then Nyriss'. no expression

Bane probably has the best feat of lightning defence we've ever seen, and this was all the way back in POD, when he absorbed Force Lightning from everyone in the BOD (that was so powerful it would have been sufficient to ravage the entire planet).

DarthAnt66
That was a ritual. erm

appletonia
It wasn't a product of the ritual which is the operative word here. Obviously I don't credit him with having that much power himself, but the manner he received it was by absorbing their Force Lightning. The absorption feat was not a ritual but something he needed to do for the ritual to work. Obviously he didn't absorb it all instantly but it's implied to have been in a relatively short amount of time so it's an incredible feat regardless.

DarthAnt66
The entire operation was a ritual. Otherwise, Darth Bane would have had no problem when his own lightning was encased around him.

appletonia
The entire operation was a ritual. Otherwise, Darth Bane would have had no problem when his own lightning was encased around him.

That's the difference between definitely being prepared for an attack that you know is coming, and presumably being caught off guard by an attack (while simultaneously exerting the energy to generate that same attack), not to mention that with the orbalisks he can't defend against it in quite the same manner anyway, so it's a completely false comparison.

Sinious
Originally posted by appletonia
That's the difference between definitely being prepared for an attack that you know is coming, and presumably being caught off guard by an attack (while simultaneously exerting the energy to generate that same attack), not to mention that with the orbalisks he can't defend against it in quite the same manner anyway, so it's a completely false comparison.

Well, Revan's mastery of the force is his specialty. He is particularly good with lightning and he knew and prepared himself against Vitiate's attack and like you said, being prepared for an attack is very important. It took but a moment for Vitiate to crush Revan's defenses. How much better could Bane fair against it? There isnt that much of a power gap between Revan and Bane force wise if there is any.

Vitiate's FLS managed to take out a very powerful strike team as Bane would be in danger against such team. When he focuses that aoe lighting on a single target, he can swiftly take out powerful beings like Revan.

Also, you can't defend against it with a lightsaber. If so, Revan would have done that and also the strike team tried to defend their selves with lightsabers, it didn't work.

S_W_LeGenD
Liberal estimate: Team 2 easily
Conservative estimate: Team 2 comfortably

Nalaniel
Vitiate solos. Say it.

Sinious
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Liberal estimate: Team 2 easily
Conservative estimate: Team 2 comfortably

Pure wisdom big grin

Vitiate solos. Say it.

You're better than this N-money. Don't choose the losing side.

DarthAnt66
Whatever side Nalaniel chooses is the winning side.

FreshestSlice
Don't know. Gideon's cult sounds more family oriented.

Nalaniel
We all know that Legend thinks Vitiate could solo.

You're better than this N-money. Don't choose the losing side.

Don't call me N-money... -.-

Sinious
We all know that Legend thinks Vitiate could solo.

You make it sound as if it's impossible. rolling on floor laughing

I call you that only when you do something bad.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Honestly, I'm not particularly sure Vitiate can solo via his FLS. That said, Darth Revan Reborn could probably attack Bane while Vitiate feasts on Zannah. Or vice versa.

The Merchant
Team 2.

Sinious
Honestly, I'm not particularly sure Vitiate can solo via his FLS. That said, Darth Revan Reborn could probably attack Bane while Vitiate feasts on Zannah. Or vice versa.

So you don't think Bane could walk up to Vitiate and force him to fight with sabers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.