Fist Fight: Thor vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is a fist fight. Who is winning this? Thor doesn't have his hammer.

This is a pride fight. Thor is fighting to prove to his father that he can take on any challenge and Jugs is in fighting Thor because he witnessed Thor fight against Ironman and wanted to test his strength.

Who wins?

Arachnid1
Thor was outboxing the Hulk for a while. I give it to him pretty easily.

Time Immemorial
Stalemate

Placidity
Juggernaut.

Don't see Thor hurting him.

relentless1
THE JUGGERNAUT *****....if this was the comics of course.....

carver9
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Thor was outboxing the Hulk for a while. I give it to him pretty easily.

When?

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Placidity
Juggernaut.

Don't see Thor hurting him. This.

NemeBro
Juggernaut didn't tank a single thing in that entire ****ing movie nearly as powerful as Thor's fist.

Thor wins. Be real.

FrothByte
Originally posted by NemeBro
Juggernaut didn't tank a single thing in that entire ****ing movie nearly as powerful as Thor's fist.

Thor wins. Be real.

Have to agree with this. My first instinct was to say Juggernaut wins... just because I know of his powerset from the comics. But if you really think about it, Juggs didn't have that much durability feats in the movie.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
Have to agree with this. My first instinct was to say Juggernaut wins... just because I know of his powerset from the comics. But if you really think about it, Juggs didn't have that much durability feats in the movie.

Cept nothing could hurt him. Even being stabbed with Adamentium did nothing.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Cept nothing could hurt him. Even being stabbed with Adamentium did nothing.

But as far as I can recall he didn't get hit by anyone with strength equal to Thor or even Ironman. Katanas were able to withstand Wolverine's claw slashes so I wouldn't put too much stock on Juggs surviving Wolverine's claws.

wallman77
Originally posted by FrothByte
But as far as I can recall he didn't get hit by anyone with strength equal to Thor or even Ironman. Katanas were able to withstand Wolverine's claw slashes so I wouldn't put too much stock on Juggs surviving Wolverine's claws.

very good point

Originally posted by NemeBro

Thor wins. Be real.

this thumb up

Originally posted by carver9
When?

and technically yea he was out boxing the hulk for all of those first five seconds they were trading blows. slipped, dipped, duck and rolled, hit him with a right cross that spun him around and blocked his counter blow. and to be honest I feel like he could have kept it up too(at least until hulk said F it and charged him). looked like he blocked that blow instead of slipping it only because he wanted to talk

thor would dance circles around juggernaut. juggs couldn't knock out logan....which I honestly don't think thor would have a problem doing. on the other end of things, as much as kurse kicked his ass, thor was still conscious which is an incredible testament to his fortitude an hardiness... so you can deduce from that, juggs is in no way putting thor out cold if kurse didn't/couldn't do it WITH the time he had.

thor has the edge in durability, speed (blocking laser fire anyone?), technique.

can thor hurt juggs? I feel like he could rock him for sure. making hulk do a 360 is more punching power than we have seen juggs tank.

Newjak
Juggs just doesn't have the feats to take this fight. Thor outclasses Cain and should beat him soundly.

juggerman
I hate The Last Stand even more now

Robtard
Juggernaut's durability is being tougher than concrete (what he displaced after Kitty phased him) and not bleeding after Wolverine stabbed his arm (director's cut).

Thor beats him silly in a fist fight.

Tattoos N Scars
Why was Juggs a mutant in that movie? I assume if they made him CGI with Cyttorak's power, they couldn't find a legit way to put him down without making the X-Men look bad.

KingD19
Because Fox's X-Men universe is self contained. No magic or demons or anything means that he had to be a mutant for them to use him. And if he'd been the true Juggernaut, he'd have been unstoppable for pretty much the entirety of the movie.

Robtard
To fit in with the "mutant" theme.

DTM
Making Cain a mutant was also the way, in the end, he was defeated.

Truth be told this is a good fight, but Ill go with Thor to win more than not here.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Newjak
Juggs just doesn't have the feats to take this fight. Thor outclasses Cain and should beat him soundly.

Agreed

Utrigita
Originally posted by Newjak

NemeBro
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Why was Juggs a mutant in that movie? I assume if they made him CGI with Cyttorak's power, they couldn't find a legit way to put him down without making the X-Men look bad. Mutant Cain is fine. Ultimate Juggernaut is a mutant and still manages to be a huge badass. But movie Cain sucked, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.