Lizard vs. Doc Oc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K-Dog
Otto Octavius is working on his fusion reactor and is frustrated about not having enough tritium to make it work. Dr Connors is watching and starts laughing at him, thoroughly pissing him off. Oc starts to talk smack so Connors takes his super lizard serum and you know what happens next.

Arachnid1
Lizard fought a significantly faster Spidey, and had a monstrous healing factor. He outclasses Ock in speed, strength, and durability. Ock was an infinitely better villain, but he gets trashed in a fight.

K-Dog
I'm thinking that Doc Oc' tentacles can keep lizard at a distance and can hurt him also. Doc Oc was shown taking a few punches to the face from spidey (PIS of course) so won't go down with one hit. Those tentacles were easily stronger than spiderman--I think it could be closer than what some may think. If he keeps grasping and beating and tearing lizard-man he may be able to get a few wins. Yes no?

Psychotron
The Lizard wont hold back against Ock like Spidey did. Lizard wins 10/10.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by K-Dog
I'm thinking that Doc Oc' tentacles can keep lizard at a distance and can hurt him also. Doc Oc was shown taking a few punches to the face from spidey (PIS of course) so won't go down with one hit. Those tentacles were easily stronger than spiderman--I think it could be closer than what some may think. If he keeps grasping and beating and tearing lizard-man he may be able to get a few wins. Yes no? Tobey Spidey was significantly stronger and more durable than Andrew Spidey. He was completely overpowered strengthwise by Ocks arms. Ock may be able to restrain the Lizard and get enough stabs in with the knife that unsheathes from his tentacles.

The problem is, Lizard got completely layed into by a firing squad and came back no worse for wear after healing relatively quickly. His tail got cut off and that grew back pretty quick too. His healing factor is monstrous. Ock is gonna need a lot more than some stabs to keep him down. He just doesn't have the damage output, nothing to freeze him with, and nothing to cure him with to get the win. He would beat the shit out of him a bit, but would eventually get taken.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Tobey Spidey was significantly stronger and more durable than Andrew Spidey. He was completely overpowered strengthwise by Ocks arms. Ock may be able to restrain the Lizard and get enough stabs in with the knife that unsheathes from his tentacles.

The problem is, Lizard got completely layed into by a firing squad and came back no worse for wear after healing relatively quickly. His tail got cut off and that grew back pretty quick too. His healing factor is monstrous. Ock is gonna need a lot more than some stabs to keep him down. He just doesn't have the damage output, nothing to freeze him with, and nothing to cure him with to get the win. He would beat the shit out of him a bit, but would eventually get taken.

He wasn't overpowered by Ock, in fact he overpowered Ock's arms at least once.

Robtard
Ock's arms easily ripped out a bank vault door, tore in in half and threw the two pieces like a Frisbee, so he could use two arms to grab and lift/hold the Lizard while the other two anchor him down. Then what? Ock can't put the Lizard down for good, as he was shot repeatedly in the head and healed from it and regrows limbs in seconds.

As Arachnid1 said, the better villain loses this one. Only chance Ock has is ripping off the Lizard's head, we don't know if he can heal from that, it's a guess.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Psychotron
He wasn't overpowered by Ock, in fact he overpowered Ock's arms at least once. Really? I remember Spider was completely restrained at one point, maybe 2. I didn't seem like he could overpower the arms at all to me.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Really? I remember Spider was completely restrained at one point, maybe 2. I didn't seem like he could overpower the arms at all to me.

Ock restrained him when he was trying to crush his head, but Spider-man webbed a desk with each hand and overpowered the tentacles hard enough to pull both of them towards Ock and send him flying out a window.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.