Injustice Superman vs. The Serpent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Yellow Lantern Injustice Superman vs. The Serpent (Cul Borson)

Fight takes place in an earth which whole population is stricken with fear.

zopzop
Injustice Superman ftw.

carver9
What's up with all of these injustice Superman threads? People tend to get happy over one showing and go insane with it.

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
What's up with all of these injustice Superman threads? People tend to get happy over one showing and go insane with it. This coming from the guy that gets fangasms from previews? Pot meet kettle no expression

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
This coming from the guy that gets fangasms from previews? Pot meet kettle no expression Carver is beyond reproach.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
Carver is beyond reproach.

thumb up

Sin I AM
I like how one person will create a thread and then someone will get buthurt then that person creates a similar thread based off arguments presented in the earlier thread thereby spamming the forum with four or five threads about the same character.

Serpent wins btw

Prof. T.C McAbe
This is actually an interesting fight. Both feed of fear. Now, at the high of his power Superman was feeded by the whole world and he was not afraid, which is an advantage, should we take this Superman, the same or almost the same can be said of the Sepent, young and powerful, fed by the fear of the World he should be on the same level. However, Supermans display of power was far better imo. The only thing is, could the Serpent somehow break the rings connection to the fear and take it for himself? If not I think Superman would win.

Sinestro with Parallax should be interesting too.

Board Walker
Injustice superman became the incarnation of fear and purpose itself, he stomps everything below abstract.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Board Walker
Injustice superman became the incarnation of fear and purpose itself, he stomps everything below abstract.

I think you're overdoing it slightly there.

maxivitopowe
Wut

Anyway I literally made this thread yesterday

Plus didn't the serpent also make 7(?) Artifacts that granted Trans level powers?

krisblaze
Nightmare, Mephisto and many others were also collectively shitting their pants at the Serpent's power smile

carver9
Serpent wins and easily.

zopzop
Originally posted by krisblaze
Nightmare, Mephisto and many others were also collectively shitting their pants at the Serpent's power smile
Crap writing is crap writing though.

DarkSaint85
Serpent's fear of what Abhi would bring to the table only serves to make Superman stronger.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
Crap writing is crap writing though.

It amazes me how all these upstarts always seem to make these established villains crap their pants Smh

maxivitopowe
I'm annoyed that this thread had more comments than mine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.