Who is the most powerful character Spider-Man can beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
In this thread 4 scenarios 1.No prep and no pis 2. 4 hours Prep and no pis 3. No prep but pis on and 4.4 days prep and pis on.

janus77
Mary-Jane Watson

Supermutant
Firelord

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112882/3099111-2464265-firelord.jpg

krisblaze
In a fair fight?

Raven? Kang?

riv6672
Originally posted by janus77
Mary-Jane Watson how would PIS/non PIS react to PMS?

Shabazz916
batman

MF DELPH
Maybe Thing?

krisblaze
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Maybe Thing?

I'm trying to think of someone who might be more powerful than him, but is weak enough for him to physically take out.

Mindset
Originally posted by krisblaze
I'm trying to think of someone who might be more powerful than him, but is weak enough for him to physically take out. Thor.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Mindset
Thor.
Cosmic Spidey's not in this thread smile

maxivitopowe
Injustice Supes

Mindset
Originally posted by krisblaze
Cosmic Spidey's not in this thread smile Good thing I just said Thor and not Odin, then.

Wonder Man
Purple Man. If his Spider-sense warns him in time to avoid be controlled he might be able to walk right through it.

Flyattractor
Is this Spidey with webs or with out?

deathslash
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Purple Man. If his Spider-sense warns him in time to avoid be controlled he might be able to walk right through it. I can't tell if you're trolling or being serious.

golem370
1.No prep and no pis
2.4 hours Prep and no pis
3.No prep but pis on and
4.4 days prep and pis on

golem370
Superboy(Conner Kent)?

cdtm
Originally posted by Mindset
Thor.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/139138/2775810-2053972_thorvsspiderman.jpg

smokin'

Sin I AM
That's no Thor

Prof. T.C McAbe
IronMan, Firelord, Hulk

shifty

riv6672
Originally posted by golem370
1.No prep and no pis
2.4 hours Prep and no pis
3.No prep but pis on and
4.4 days prep and pis on

Thats pretty good. You should have put that in the OP so folks'd follow the stips. wink

Existere
Originally posted by riv6672
Thats pretty good. You should have put that in the OP so folks'd follow the stips. wink He did.

Decimus
Anyone using the Ultimate Nullifier against him shifty

riv6672
Originally posted by Existere
He did.

Haha, i guess my joke may be stored in the over your head compartment?

Existere
srug

It wasn't a very good joke.

As for the thread:

1) Maybe Aquaman or Antman. I think Spider-Man is capable of knocking them out in the right circumstance, but I don't think it's likely.

2) I'm trying to imagine what Spider-Man would do with 4 hours prep. I guess maybe Morlun or Carnage.

3) Lots of people are probably fair answers here. Professor X, Dr. Strange, a glass cannon character.

4) The Fantastic Four, maybe an Avengers lineup.

Angel Watching
Thing or Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.