Do you guys have a favourite pillow?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jayburner
I harken back to 25 years ago when I visited my girlfriends cottage.

Pillow was cold on both sides and I have been chasing that dream ever since.

NemeBro
You're a ****ing psychopath.

Jayburner
so I guess no one has a favourite pillow. I thought this might of been normal.

mitchypoopoo
cold on both sides, good choice, that's a dream worth chasing. i've always only preferred my own. i don't have much pillow experience, but cold on both sides, i want in on that action

AsbestosFlaygon
I love pillows.

I **** my pillows.

Wonder Man
I like the contour memory foam.

King of Blades
Originally posted by Jayburner

poetry

Robtard
Originally posted by Jayburner

The pillow you currently have plus 2 cold gelpacks = Cold cottage pillow from yesteryears

No need to thank me, it's what I am here for.

Digi
We just get used to sh*t. No pillow is that much better than any other. My current is from Kohl's. His name is Mortimer, or Morty when I'm feeling playful.

I had a pillow I loved when I was a kid. I'm pretty sure my mom "lost" it at some point once it was raggedy as hell. Did me a favor.

And if you believed that line about me naming my pillow, I have a business opportunity I'd like to tell you about.

AbnormalButSane
I have a tiny pillow from when I was born that I dubbed "Pillow." It's rather old and ratty now though. sad

Then I have a pillow that I have to sleep on every night. It's nice and squishy.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Digi
We just get used to sh*t. No pillow is that much better than any other. My current is from Kohl's. His name is Mortimer, or Morty when I'm feeling playful.

I had a pillow I loved when I was a kid. I'm pretty sure my mom "lost" it at some point once it was raggedy as hell. Did me a favor.

And if you believed that line about me naming my pillow, I have a business opportunity I'd like to tell you about.

Oh that sounds sweet. I can at most invest 4...maybe 5k though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.