Team Warlock -Vs- Team Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

Cls.Adam Warlock without/Gem
Quasar
B.R Bill
Fire-Lord

Vs

Gladiator
Annihilus With/C.R
Ronan The Accusar
Super-Skrull

During a meeting Gladiator, Skrull, Ronan and Annihilus tell Warlock, Quasar, B.R Bill and Fire-Lord about a plan they have..

Team Warlock can not accept the terms. Team Gladiator attacks them..

Who wins?

carver9
Think Ronan and Skrull bring their team down (they will do well in the beginning) and Glads and Annihilus will hold their own but they will lose. You need one more powerful line backer on team 2.

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
Think Ronan and Skrull bring their team down (they will do well in the beginning) and Glads and Annihilus will hold their own but they will lose. You need one more powerful line backer on team 2.

Ronan and Skrull are being underrated here by you good Sir

I would think, but may be wrong that for one Fire-Lord may be a weak-link here..

What has Ronan done to make him so weak in ur eyes?

carver9
Originally posted by Supermex

I would think, but may be wrong that for one Fire-Lord may be a weak-link here..

What has Ronan done to make him so weak in ur eyes?

He's not top tier imo and he isn't beating anyone on the opposing team.

Naah, Firelord is far away from being the underdog here. His fights against Surfer and Thor proves this. Skrull has a lot of loses under his belt...the ones that comes to mind is his beating from the Fantastic Four and him getting annihilated by Grey Hulk.

Both are powerful but they are not beating anyone on the opposing team. Both Firelord and Quasar are solid Mid to High Herald and I would consider Bill top Mid Herald to High Herald as well and Warlock, his strategic mind would give him the victory over those two as well.

It's a personal opinion, others might see different. Let's wait and see.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Supermex

What has Ronan done to make him so weak in ur eyes? carver is under rating Ronan because Thanos easily destroyed him.

Stoic
Quasar gets devoured by Annihilus (that is a certainty). Once this happens, there is a high probability that Annihilus gets the Q-Band's, the battle is then offset by a trans level, and Anni's team wins.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Quasar gets devoured by Annihilus (that is a certainty). Once this happens, there is a high probability that Annihilus gets the Q-Band's, the battle is then offset by a trans level, and Anni's team wins.

Forgot about that. Good find.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.