Is rebellion good? Think Rosa Parks and Satan, our Lady and Mistress.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Greatest I am

Shakyamunison
Good can be evil and evil can be good. That is one of the reasons the idea of "good or evil" is just wrong. I believe in the ten worlds. It just makes a lot more sense.

Stoic

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Stoic
Rosa Parks fought for human rights. What you are doing. and have been doing for quite a while is taking things out of context, and twisting them. No one should listen to this idiot, or take anything that he writes down with more than a grain of salt.

How is Greatest I am and worse then eninn?

riv6672
More internet access?

Stoic
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
How is Greatest I am and worse then eninn?

I've actually never read anything from the other poster that you've mentioned. This guy is twisting things, and taking them out of context on nearly every level. The bible does state such and such, but if you were to read it before, during, and after the quotes that he is sampling, you would realize that this guy is an epic liar. His goal is to lead people astray, and even if you don't believe in what is written in the bible, if you took what this guy is writing to heart, you will be lead like the blind, and fall into a ditch along with someone that is obviously at war with the biblical God.

Before anyone takes this guy seriously, I urge you to first read the bible, so that you will be able to see the fine lies that this person has been weaving in the threads that he makes.

Shakyamunison
I've actually never read anything from the other poster that you've mentioned. This guy is twisting things, and taking them out of context on nearly every level. The bible does state such and such, but if you were to read it before, during, and after the quotes that he is sampling, you would realize that this guy is an epic liar. His goal is to lead people astray, and even if you don't believe in what is written in the bible, if you took what this guy is writing to heart, you will be lead like the blind, and fall into a ditch along with someone that is obviously at war with the biblical God.

Before anyone takes this guy seriously, I urge you to first read the bible, so that you will be able to see the fine lies that this person has been weaving in the threads that he makes.

He's of a different religion then yours. That doesn't mean he is a liar. There are a lot of different interpretations of the bible. His is just one you are not familiar with.

Greatest I am
Good can be evil and evil can be good. That is one of the reasons the idea of "good or evil" is just wrong.

Without examples to show what you mean, your words are foolish.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am
Rosa Parks fought for human rights. What you are doing. and have been doing for quite a while is taking things out of context, and twisting them. No one should listen to this idiot, or take anything that he writes down with more than a grain of salt.

Strange how you ignored Satan altogether.

You do not like what God is doing and try to discredit me. Lousy low life coward.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am

Yet you, you lying prick, will not show where with a decent argument.

Pathetic.

Regards
DL

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Greatest I am
Without examples to show what you mean, your words are foolish.

Regards
DL

Don't be so judgmental!

Hitler was evil, but he also loved Eva Braun. He was good to her, and kept her safe. Was Eva Braun evil? No, she had no idea what was going on with the holocaust, but she loved Hitler.

If good and evil are not interchangeable then how could someone as evil as Hitler love Eva Braun? If good cannot exist with evil then how could Eva Braun have loved Hitler?

The idea that good and evil are mutually exclusive is just silly, and makes no sense.

Another example: A lion kills a wildebeest. To the lion the event in good, but to the wildebeest the event is evil.

Good and evil are relative. It all depends on your point of view.

"Good can be evil and evil can be good. That is one of the reasons the idea of "good or evil" is just wrong."

Digi
God, what a train wreck. The premise strains the boundaries of this forum. Then morphs into an excuse to post some Bible verses and push an agenda, never a good combination for this forum. Stoic's claim that GIA is at war with the "real" Biblical God is subjective and unprovable, a mere dissenting opinion among potentially hundreds of competing interpretations. But his assertion that the OP lacks the necessary context is entirely valid. And GIA is lashing out at everyone, even the comparatively benign posts of Shakya, ensuring that this thread will likely devolve into mudslinging.

The utter lack of productive ideas or discussion so far is almost unprecedented, even on a forum that has seen similar threads. I'm only commenting because, while unfortunate, the totality of the banality is curiously interesting to me.

Anyway, to answer the OP's question, rebellion is sometimes ok. It depends on how it's done, and in what context. Now let's all agree with this universally bland yet acceptable answer and hail me as your leader.

Also, signing your posts was lame a decade ago, let alone in 2014. It also ends up seeming snarky when the content of your post is an attack. I should know; check my earliest posts. I signed off on them like I was cool. I was not.

Regards,
Digi

Greatest I am
Don't be so judgmental!

Hitler was evil, but he also loved Eva Braun. He was good to her, and kept her safe. Was Eva Braun evil? No, she had no idea what was going on with the holocaust, but she loved Hitler.

If good and evil are not interchangeable then how could someone as evil as Hitler love Eva Braun? If good cannot exist with evil then how could Eva Braun have loved Hitler?

The idea that good and evil are mutually exclusive is just silly, and makes no sense.

Another example: A lion kills a wildebeest. To the lion the event in good, but to the wildebeest the event is evil.

Good and evil are relative. It all depends on your point of view.

"Good can be evil and evil can be good. That is one of the reasons the idea of "good or evil" is just wrong."

Your is a piss poor example of what you said and it is not doing what you said.

I do understand what you meant and agree with that but not with your foolish grammar. You tried to say with one line what should have been said with more than one line.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am
Originally posted by Digi
God, what a train wreck. The premise strains the boundaries of this forum. Then morphs into an excuse to post some Bible verses and push an agenda, never a good combination for this forum. Stoic's claim that GIA is at war with the "real" Biblical God is subjective and unprovable, a mere dissenting opinion among potentially hundreds of competing interpretations. But his assertion that the OP lacks the necessary context is entirely valid. And GIA is lashing out at everyone, even the comparatively benign posts of Shakya, ensuring that this thread will likely devolve into mudslinging.

The utter lack of productive ideas or discussion so far is almost unprecedented, even on a forum that has seen similar threads. I'm only commenting because, while unfortunate, the totality of the banality is curiously interesting to me.

Anyway, to answer the OP's question, rebellion is sometimes ok. It depends on how it's done, and in what context. Now let's all agree with this universally bland yet acceptable answer and hail me as your leader.

Also, signing your posts was lame a decade ago, let alone in 2014. It also ends up seeming snarky when the content of your post is an attack. I should know; check my earliest posts. I signed off on them like I was cool. I was not.

Regards,
Digi

I'm off the quinine so we will see what goes.

As to you being a leader. J

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxSgdVHWJoE

Regards
DL

dyajeep
hmmm...

i just don't think that this ---

parallels to this ---

anyway, the Bible says:

"Moreover I saw under the sun that in the place of justice, even there was wickedness, and in the place of righteousness, even there was wickedness."
Ecclesiastes 3:16

still, good and evil are not interchangeable...

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Greatest I am
Your is a piss poor example of what you said and it is not doing what you said.

I do understand what you meant and agree with that but not with your foolish grammar. You tried to say with one line what should have been said with more than one line.

Regards
DL

Next time focus on what is being said, and use your brain. Stop being the grammar police. It just makes you look like an idiot.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by dyajeep
hmmm...

i just don't think that this ---

parallels to this ---

anyway, the Bible says:

"Moreover I saw under the sun that in the place of justice, even there was wickedness, and in the place of righteousness, even there was wickedness."
Ecclesiastes 3:16

still, good and evil are not interchangeable...

The bible is just a book written by humans. It reflects a primitive belief that good and evil are absolutes. That is just wrong. Just like believing the Earth is flat is wrong. Good and evil are relative.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Digi
the totality of the banality You should make this a rap lyric.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.