Darth Revan Reborn and Darth Malak vs. Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Malak does not get a Star Forge amp.

Who wins?

carthage
Team 2

Mainly due to the fact Unamped Malak is inferior to Droma, and Kun and Revan will be duking it out as for an undetermined amount of time.

Revan would defeat Droma, but on the offside I think Kun would dispose of Malak faster than Revan's precog and superior force abilities would allow him to dispose of Ulic.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Malak vs. Droma probably will be the deciding factor in this fight, yeah.

Based
Who is Darth Revan reborn? Going with team two anyways.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by carthage
Team 2

Mainly due to the fact Unamped Malak is inferior to Droma, and Kun and Revan will be duking it out as for an undetermined amount of time.

Revan would defeat Droma, but on the offside I think Kun would dispose of Malak faster than Revan's precog and superior force abilities would allow him to dispose of Ulic.

DarthAnt66
Team 1 no expression.
Revan>Kun.
Malak>Droma.

Trocity
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Team 2 no expression.
Revan<Kun.
Malak<Droma.

Fixed.

Nalaniel
No. This is Darth Revan Reborn who's on DE Sidious level. That means he solos.

DarthAnt66
thumb up From what I been reading on speculation, he's well above Kun.

Nalaniel
Where's my cookie?

Trocity
High Lord Darth Revan Reborn, Grandmaster of the Force.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up From what I been reading on speculation, he's well above Kun.

Speculation? Such as?

DarthAnt66
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=765026
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=765376

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, none of that is concrete. At all. And certainly not feasible enough to make me want to raise him.

That said, this is a fairly even fight IMO.

Trocity
It's a good fight but I do think Uliq is above Malak solidly enough to dispatch him and then they double up on Revan.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, none of that is concrete. At all.
No shit, Sherlock. I specified it was speculation. Give me your money. wink

AncientPower
Exar Kun has an entire level of powers and knowledge that Revan lacks, not just speculation but canon. "The Dark knowledge of the Sith teachings died with Kun."

Ulic Qel-Droma and Malak at first seem fairly even but looking deeper Ulic is more impressive, even without the Force he defeated DS Sylvar.

Kun and Qel-Droma were always clearly deemed superior in any comparison made to Revan and Malak, be it from Jedi, Mandalorians or average spacers.

Kun's sorcery powers are just too high-tier: rendering lightsabers useless, offensively transferring essences, two major feats of Force Drain, etc...

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by AncientPower
Exar Kun has an entire level of powers and knowledge that Revan lacks, not just speculation but canon. "The Dark knowledge of the Sith teachings died with Kun."
Validity of this quote is under scrutiny holistically. Selective quoting is not a recommended method for establishing a point unless the quote is self-sufficient and newer ground realities have not overridden it.

Star Wars: Darth Bane: Path of Destruction firmly established that vast magnitude of ancient Sith knowledge was preserved in Revan's holocron. Darth Bane and his successors in Rule of Two lineage benefitted from this knowledge.

Ulic Qel-Droma and Malak at first seem fairly even but looking deeper Ulic is more impressive, even without the Force he defeated DS Sylvar.
Ulic Qel-Droma might be superior swordsman but Darth Malak have edge in understanding of the Force, IMO.

Kun and Qel-Droma were always clearly deemed superior in any comparison made to Revan and Malak, be it from Jedi, Mandalorians or average spacers.
Such as?

Kun's sorcery powers are just too high-tier: rendering lightsabers useless, offensively transferring essences, two major feats of Force Drain, etc...
Revan have demonstrated advanced Tutaminis abilities, Teleportation, Force Drain, Force Lightning (Storms), advanced Healing powers, advanced Telekinetic abilities, and likely have extraordinary grasp of esoteric talents/surprises. I wouldn't underestimate Revan in the matters of understanding of the Force.

Nephthys
Kun > Revan and Ulic > Malak.

Nalaniel
Still waiting for my cookie.

Originally posted by Nephthys

Agreed.

Sinious

thumb up

Team 2 wins.

This would actually be a better fight if Malak was amped.

AncientPower
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Validity of this quote is under scrutiny holistically. Selective quoting is not a recommended method for establishing a point unless the quote is self-sufficient and newer ground realities have not overridden it.

Star Wars: Darth Bane: Path of Destruction firmly established that vast magnitude of ancient Sith knowledge was preserved in Revan's holocron. Darth Bane and his successors in Rule of Two lineage benefited from this knowledge.

Ulic Qel-Droma might be superior swordsman but Darth Malak have edge in understanding of the Force, IMO.

Such as?

Revan have demonstrated advanced Tutaminis abilities, Teleportation, Force Drain, Force Lightning (Storms), advanced Healing powers, advanced Telekinetic abilities, and likely have extraordinary grasp of esoteric talents/surprises. I wouldn't underestimate Revan in the matters of understanding of the Force.

It contained knowledge that Bane was in awe of, given he was hardly the scholar of the century by that point in time then this isn't as huge as you believe. Whilst knowledge of such things as the Thought Bomb is quite impressive, Kun by himself performed two major drain feats with only a focusing temple to help, not tons of willing Sith.

Regardless the same quote goes on to state that even VADER, the apprentice of Sidious himself didn't hold the level of knowledge that Kun did, whom had the full teachings of Freedon Nadd, Naga Sadow and the Dark Holocron. Not to mention is stated to be a full master of Sorcery.

Ulic and Malak are likely matched in the Force, though Malak's Force Lightning is impressive, Ulic however managed to become one with the Force after being cut off from it.

Revan is impressive, however comparing all of their confirmed feats, Kun is the superior:

Telekinesis:
Revan could throw multiple asteroids at his opponents.

Exar Kun could not only summon a massive Force Whirlwind through Streen but pulled the Suncrusher out of the immense gravity core of Yavin Prime down to his temple through Kyp Durron.
(Before anyone states that Kun was boosted by Kyp, Kyp's personal POV states that his own power was 'feeble' in a basic Sense comparison to Kun.)

Tutaminis:
Revan absorbed and reflected the Force Lightning of Darth Nyriss, a powerful Dark Councillor, Revan was also able to absorb the Sith Emperor's lightning in a limited manner but was overwhelmed.

Exar Kun absorbed and reflected the Sith Magic of Aleema Keto, stated to be one of the greatest sorcery practitioners of the Old Sith Wars.
Exar Kun also used the Force to walk unscathed through bombing runs.

Force Flight:
Exar Kun used this ability to descend through an immense hidden hangar large enough to hold a Sith Battlecruiser.

Revan has never displayed this ability.

Force Blast:
Exar Kun has demonstrated immense use of Force Blast, enough to destroy the spirit of Freedon Nadd and a gargantuan Sith Wyrm.

Revan never learnt this technique.

Force Drain:
Exar Kun has twice drained the Massassi in the thousands, firstly to create the Golden Globe and secondly to power the Sith Apparatus to unleash his spirit.

Revan has drained on the power of Malachor V.

Essence Transfer:
Exar Kun used a variant of this technique with the Sith Apparatus to unleash his spirit, he has also offensively used this technique to tear Luke Skywalker's spirit from his body, this is shortly after summoning the Suncrusher out of Yavin Prime.

Revan has never displayed this technique.

Force Lightning:
Revan can summon Force Lightning Storms strong enough to kill Rakata Patrols and Rancors, as well as attack an Imperial Strike Team.

Exar Kun through Kyp Durron summoned a black variant of Force Lightning that appeared as black cracks in the Force.

Force Rage:
Exar Kun's rage allowed him to easily destroy nearly 30 Tuk'ata, well before his prime and routinely uses it to overpower his opponents in combat, he is also stated to be able to control his bursts.

Revan as a Dark Lord presumably used his rage in combat as well.

Force Scream:
Exar Kun whilst healed by Nadd let out a Force Scream so powerful that multiple Jedi as far as Deneba could sense it.

Revan has never displayed a scream through the Force.

Fold Space:
Revan near death used Fold Space across an unknown length of space to escape an Imperial Strike Team.

Exar Kun never learnt this technique.

Illusion:
Exar Kun has displayed masterful use of the illusion technique, appearing to Luke as Anakin Skywalker, appearing to Corran Horn as one of his love's, convinced Streen he was fighting Kun when in reality he was being used by him, displayed the destruction of Eol Sha to Gantoris and more.

Revan has never displayed this technique.

Force Speed:
Exar Kun has displayed after-images in all of his duels and was too fast for Vodo to keep up with.

Revan has displayed after-images in his duels.

Revan also has battle precognition feats and more, Exar Kun also has more feats.

Simply put Kun wins.

DarthAnt66
That bias and sheer lack of knowledge on Revan above is frightening.

Sinious
Ant where do you place Kun compared to the likes of Darth Vader, Krayt or Zannah?

DarthAnt66
Zannah isn't in league with Krayt or Vader, so I am questioning why you mentioned her. erm Though, below is my Sith top 10 list:

1. Darth Nihilus
2. Darth Sidious
3. The Sith Emperor
4. Tulak Hord
5. Darth Plagueis
6. Darth Bane
7. Darth Caedus
8. Darth Krayt
9. Darth Malgus
10. Exar Kun

That is probably my top 10. I put Kun and Vader around the same level but give Kun the edge for being more powerful then Ragnos or Nadd.

Fated Xtasy
Team 1 no expression.
Revan>Kun.
Malak>Droma.

Um...what?

Also we know absolutely nothing about Darth Revan Reborn, he can use force fold, cool. But this is basically Reborn Revan no expression

Kun > Revan

Ulic > Malak

team 2 wins

DarthAnt66
Saying Revan Reborn and Darth Revan Reborn are similar is lolworthy.

Nephthys
Saying there's a significant enough difference between them before we've seen jack shit from him yet is lolworthy.

DarthAnt66
I am not discussing power. I am discussing personality and tactics. Putting input on something you have no clue about is lolworthy.

Nephthys
Theres been no significant difference established in terms of either as well.

DarthAnt66
A third-world country was just bombed over how wrong that sentence is. Like, a ****ing genocide happened.

Nephthys
Was it the country where you got your education? Because if so, my condolences.

Oh wait, I mean where you're getting your education. My bad. wink

DarthAnt66
Being on a forum your entire day when you should be working is nothing to be proud about bro. erm It would rather be something you would want to keep secret. http://nepacrossroads.com/images/smilies/shhh.gif
Turns out though it wasn't a third-world country. New reports show that Equestria has been totally destroyed with the death toll in the millions. Fluttershy is among casualties.

Fated Xtasy
Saying Revan Reborn and Darth Revan Reborn are similar is lol worthy.

I Said that since we know absolutely nothing about Darth Revan Reborn, he should not be used in debates at the moment, as his only new feat - to my knowledge, is using force fold.

I also just skimmed through your respect thread and saw nothing. Not saying they're the same, i'm saying that since DS Revan reborn has no new feats, I just see this as Reborn Revan.(I haven't seen any gameplays of the new content too busy dealing with some BS at the moment. Apologies if i'm way off base)

Nephthys
Turns out though it wasn't a third-world country. New reports show that Equestria has been totally destroyed with the death toll in the millions. Fluttershy is among casualties.

I find it odd that despite your distaste for the show you know the main characters names and the name of the country the show is set in by heart. Got something to confess, bro(ny????)

DarthAnt66
I got a little sister bruh. I know my shit.

ares834
Some massive amounts of Exar wank in this thread... Team 2 still wins though.

Trocity
4.Tulak Hord
5. Darth Plagueis
6. Darth Bane
7. Darth Caedus

Ahaa...

Sinious
Zannah isn't in league with Krayt or Vader, so I am questioning why you mentioned her. erm Though, below is my Sith top 10 list:

I gave out random names though I don't think Zannah is weak.

I don't see how Krayt and Malgus are that high but anyway, assuming you put Vader above Revan, I don't understand why you think Revan has a chance against Kun.

The Merchant
Revan's lightning is way better than Kun's lol. Just because Kun has a fancy description for it doesn't mean its stronger, Revan's usage of Lightning like killing Rancors is more impressive than Kun's. Also I don't see how Aleema keto is at all comparable to a Dark Council Member, those guys are strong enough to destroy huldings the size of the citadel as a side-effect of their fights and Nyriss lightning was strong enough to turn people to ashes while keto only turned people to charred skeletons. Everything else seems kind of irrelevant, his drain on that scale has only been shown in rituals and the Suncrusher feat is probably his only thing above Revan, thing is Kun's spirit is way more powerful then when he was alive, he just needed someone to focus that power. There's also stuff that implies Kun simply amplified Kyp Durron's potential rather than use his own power. Also for the "Sith secrets died with Kun: thing and knowing more that Vader, do note that Sidious never fully taught Vader since he wants to replace him, and Sidious along with Dooku actually had the Dark Holocron in their possession and Sidious is stated to know all Sith and Jedi techniques. While that's irrelevant I just wanted to point that out.

AncientPower
Sooooooo much of that is assumption it's hilarious.

I never said Kun's lightning is superior nor did i even state in any of those comparisons who was superior, I left that to the reader.

Aleema Keto is stated by Nadd to be superior to Ommin, that guy who rag-dolled Jedi(including Jeth) with Sorcery for a living and is stated to be a natural with Sorcery, one of the best during the entire Old Sith Wars.

Kun's spirit is not way more powerful, the opposite is true, he had no Force Energy reserves and thus relied on the energies of others to do anything at all (random spacers beat him the first time he woke up).

Every time he did do something he would lose his energy... Vodo even says he has to be beaten before he returns in the flesh... where he would be most powerful.

Feel free to read my respect thread, containing quotes on the matter.

Vader has shown time and time again to have large access to much Sith lore freely, his citadel on Vjun contains a massive trove of lore, using Sidious, the lone exception to all rules regarding such things is irrelevant.

If you seriously believe that the ONLY thing Kun has over Revan is the Suncrusher feat then just wow...

Nephthys
Aleema Keto is stated by Nadd to be superior to Ommin, that guy who rag-dolled Jedi(including Jeth) with Sorcery for a living and is stated to be a natural with Sorcery, one of the best during the entire Old Sith Wars.

Woah, wait she is?

AncientPower
Woah, wait she is?

Yeh, not really that surprising it's just that she gets treated like a noob because she got owned by Kun. Given that Jedi records say he(Kun) was far more powerful than any one Jedi of the time this isn't un-expected of him.

Nephthys
But Ommin pwned Nomi with his sorcery while she was able to beat out Aleema's sorcery. I guess she must have improved a lot.

AncientPower
She started to seriously use Battle Meditation well after Ommin, that's how she kept beating Keto in the first place.

Emperordmb
I'ma ask for a quote on that one.

DarthAnt66
thumb up He has no credibility.

AncientPower
I have an entire respect thread FILLED with actual quotes, but keep trolling Anthony.

I will find not just the one but the two quotes regarding the Keto's superiority.

Your only 'credibility' is taking quotes you like and using them, then ignoring others that disagree with your assertions.

AncientPower
Apologies for the delay but my internet has been horrid, anyways here:

"There is no victory here Jedi, my work will gain momentum unabated, regardless of Ommin." - Audio

"Ommin has died, but Nadd's teachings are brought to a new level through the Keto siblings and their cult of evil!" - Handbook

McP
Exar and Ulic are highly overrated. Revan and Malak for sure, with a possibility for Revan to solo this.

AncientPower
Originally posted by McP
Exar and Ulic are highly overrated. Revan and Malak for sure, with a possibility for Revan to solo this.
reading laughing

You said Exar and Ulic are highly over-rated in a post with Revan in it? sick

McP
Imo both are aoverated, but Revan is just better

Nalaniel
Originally posted by McP
with a possibility for Revan to solo this.

laughing

Trocity
Originally posted by McP

Kun solos. Your move.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
....No move?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.