Captain America vs Victor Creed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Cap vs Creed(Origins). This is an unarmed 3 round UFC fight. Who wins...ko, tko, or decision?

KingD19
Unarmed is unfair for Cap. Unless Creed can't use his claws.

Robtard
Creed.

Can't remember him being easily KO'd and that healing factor should keep him going long enough to break down Cap's durability with tooth and nail.

Edit: Seems you implied MMA rules, so Cap should take this via rear-naked-choke since he's stronger and the more skilled fighter.

carver9
Huh? Cap doesn't hold a single advantage against Sabertooth.

KingD19
He actually does. If you watch Origins it's clear Cap is stronger, probably in the same area of agility, and much faster. Without his claws or teeth, Victor doesn't have much going for him.

Arachnid1
I wouldn't say Cap is as agile as creed. Stronger, yes, but not faster or more agile. Cap may be able to get the knock out, since wolvies shown having a healing factor doesn't protect you much from blunt damage. I give it to cap 7/10.

KingD19
Well not as agile when it comes to running on all fours or up walls or hopping around like cat man. But Cap is definitely faster in combat speed and running speed as well.

He ran 13 miles in a half hour, which means he can casually run at about 26 mph. And that clearly wasn't his top speed. And he's more than agile enough to keep up with Creed. The Quinjet scene for example, or the running explosion scene in Avengers, or infiltrating Batroc's ship.

carver9
Don't think he's stronger either. He picked up a tree part and hit Wolverine so hard that not only did he ko him but he sent him flying off. He's more agile to (Cyclops showing). Think he overall more powerful all around than Cap.

KingD19
You're mixing X1 Sabretooth with Origins. Tyler Mane Sabretooth hit him with the tree branch. Origins Sabretooth on the other hand didn't any weapons aside from his claws. And his biggest strength feats are tackling Logan through a wooden wall, throwing him into a bull dozer, and throwing him into a moving truck. And all of that is from the fight where he snaps Logan's claws.

As for him chasing kid Cyclops, he seems pretty agile but that's because he's running around on all fours like a giant cat person. Cap could do the same thing, just has no claws to grip walls and he can't contort like Creed.

Also Creed's stock drops a lot, because as soon as Logan gets his Adamantium, he beats his ass with ease.

Time Immemorial
Cap beats that overgrown ape down.

DTM
Unarmed, I gotta go with Creed, with full loadout, Ill support Cap to win.

Psychotron
Originally posted by KingD19
You're mixing X1 Sabretooth with Origins.

But they're the same character, feats from both should apply.

Silent Master
The OP specified Origins Sabretooth.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Silent Master
The OP specified Origins Sabretooth.

Well, ok, but I don't think Creed got stronger between Origins and X1.

KingD19
Judging by feats he did.

juggerman
Wolverine KO'd Creed with a punch when the fought in the lab at the end before they fought Weapon XI.

Psychotron
It's just as well that Origins was retconed.

KingD19
Cap wins more often than not.

pym-ftw
Cap destroyed a city buss with his body, he's noticeably stronger than Origins Creed & much tougher and faster than the X1 version.

So pick your poison.

Psychotron
I wouldn't say he's tougher than X1 Sabretooth.

juggerman
Hell no he's not tougher than Tylertooth. Tylertooth took Wolverine's claws to the chest and was still beating his ass.

Tattoos N Scars
Cap doesn't beat X-1 Creed h2h, Origins Creed is closer to Cap's level to take on h2h, hence why I specified Origins.

Psychotron
Originally posted by juggerman
Hell no he's not tougher than Tylertooth. Tylertooth took Wolverine's claws to the chest and was still beating his ass.

Yeah, and there's that feat where he one-shot Wolverine with a tree.

X1 Sabes > Captain America => Origins Sabretooth.

Silent Master
Cap wins after a good fight.

Estacado
I love Origins Creed but without claws Cap punches his face in.
With claws he can win though.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by juggerman
Hell no he's not tougher than Tylertooth. Tylertooth took Wolverine's claws to the chest and was still beating his ass. When did this happen?Originally posted by Psychotron
Yeah, and there's that feat where he one-shot Wolverine with a tree.

X1 Sabes > Captain America => Origins Sabretooth. Creed doesn't get a tree unless Cap gets his Shield...Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Cap doesn't beat X-1 Creed h2h, Origins Creed is closer to Cap's level to take on h2h, hence why I specified Origins. X1 sabertooth did absolutely nothing to suggest he could fight Cap.

juggerman
Originally posted by pym-ftw
When did this happen?

X-1 on top of the Libery of Statue

pym-ftw
When Magneto stopped Wolverjerk...

Psychotron
Originally posted by pym-ftw
When did this happen? Creed doesn't get a tree unless Cap gets his Shield... X1 sabertooth did absolutely nothing to suggest he could fight Cap.

He doesn't need a tree, his massive strength, his claws and his HF are enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.