Lady Deathstrike vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Cap just witnessed Deathstrike nearly slaying someone. Who wins?

KingD19
He can't really put her down. Adamantium Skeleton + Healing Factor = Cap can't stop her.

Arachnid1
She was stupid agile and stupid fast. That still stands as one of the greatest ending fights in a super hero movie.

We never saw her take blunt damage though. We've seen Wolvie knocked out plenty of times, so it stands to reason that Cap should be able to knock her out. I'd actually put them around the same level in fighting speed. She has more lethality, and if she gets enough cuts and stabs, she can win, but I think I'd give it to cap 6 or 7/10.

Stanor
LDS flung Wolvie like a rag doll several times

Placidity
Same as Cap vs Wolverine. Except a deadlier version.

Death

RJ 2.0
LD.

dadudemon
She's more durable, faster, and has an adamantium skeleton.

Captain loses 10 out of 10 times. He loses 1000 out of 1000 fights.

Time Immemorial
Cap dies

Psychotron
Originally posted by Arachnid1
She was stupid agile and stupid fast. That still stands as one of the greatest ending fights in a super hero movie.

We never saw her take blunt damage though. We've seen Wolvie knocked out plenty of times, so it stands to reason that Cap should be able to knock her out. I'd actually put them around the same level in fighting speed. She has more lethality, and if she gets enough cuts and stabs, she can win, but I think I'd give it to cap 6 or 7/10.

Deathstrike was noticeably stronger and faster than Wolverine +adamantium skeleton and healing factor. She takes Rogers 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.