Acnologia (Fairy Tail) vs. Nanatsu no Taizaiverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Just like the title says. Speed equalized for everyone and Acnologia is aware of what the characters can do and vice versa.

He works his way up the tiers, from the lowest to the top tiers.

How far does the Dragon of Apocalypse get?

Esomark
Good thread idea here, danteiscool. cool

Acnologia gets pretty far. He can easily take down the Weird Fangs, Dawn Roar, and the lower level Holy Knights (Twigo and Jericho). He pretty much just Dragon Roars them before they can do anything.

While we still haven't seen the full power of most of the Sins, I think they could still give him trouble. Diane's attacks with Gideon are mountain level in power and King's attacks with Chastiefol are pretty cazy, especially with its homing capability, the ability to multiply into smaller kunai-like weapons for barrage attacks, energy blasts, and petrification.

Meliodas and Ban have some good showings, even without their Sacred Treasures, such as splitting a mountain with a freaking twig and Ban punching Hendrickson down a good many feet below the surface. Geera, Hauser, Gilthunder, and Griamor are pretty tough, too.

Further more, you also have Helbram's Link as well as the stronger Holy Knights like Dreyfus who could stop Diane's Ground Gradius with his sword and Hendrickson is shaping up to be a real monster.

I wonder if Merlin and Oslo could BFR him?

danteiscool
Thank you, Esomark.

I'm inclined to agree. The low tiers and mid tiers should pose little threat to him while the Sin level tiers will pose to him the greatest threat. But given the sheer level of strength and durability demonstrated by guys like Meliodas, I think we can say safely that they're above the likes of any human(oid) character from Fairy Tail and should be quite the threats to Acnologia.

Given how tough the hides of dragons are, damaging him might be difficult though the more broken abilities (like King's Chastiefol) can do him some serious harm.

And Hendricksen as of the most recent chapter (ch. 94) should definitely be a major threat, given he just literally shrugged off Meliodas' attack and pwned everyone else with ease.

Esomark
Elizabeth's power should be something since she was able to make Hendrickson say it was painful even if it was just her aura grazing him.

I wish this thread and other NnT threads would get more posts. I am sick of seeing DBZ character vs. DBZ character threads. You already get enough of that in DBZ to begin with.

danteiscool
Possibly. Could be exclusive only to him since he has all that demon blood in him. Meliodas seemed fine and he's in his full human form...

Yeah...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.