Barriss Offee vs. Pre Vizsla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Joker
S5 Barriss vs. S5 Vizsla

Setting: Abandoned Warehouse

Vizsla is fully equipped. Barriss has Ventress' sabers.

carthage
Barris

Fated Xtasy
I'm leaning with Vizla, but i'm not so sure. Barriss has the force and is a highly skilled duelist. It could go either way really.

Emperordmb
I'd definitely give Vizsla the majority on neutral ground. But the warehouse is a setting in Barriss's favor. However, given Vizsla's arsenal, armor, and jetpack, I don't think the surprises of the warehouse should prove to much of a hindrance to him.

The_Tempest
Offee.

Marco1907
It could go either way. If Bariss can utilize enough TK attacks she can take it, otherwise I see that Vizsla is winning some rounds due to dual blasters, rocket, jetpack, grenades etc. And he is absolutely not a slouch with darksaber either.

Qfj4_adNioA

King Joker
Leaning Barriss.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by King Joker
Leaning Barriss.

laughing

I knew it. You always go green cool

lol jk. But in all seriousness, do you think Barriss lolstomps Vizsla or takes it with difficulty? I'm curious about what ya think, since i consider you to be, like the Luminara/Barriss Expert.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
laughing

Once you go green, there's no going... back...? IDK LOL

King Joker
laughing

lol jk. But in all seriousness, do you think Barriss lolstomps Vizsla or takes it with difficulty? I'm curious about what ya think, since i consider you to be, like the Luminara/Barriss Expert.
With difficulty, definitely.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Once you go green, there's no going... back...? IDK LOL

Mirialans are love...Mirialans are life.

Originally posted by King Joker
With difficulty, definitely.

Agreed. thumb up

Emperordmb
Mirialans are love...Mirialans are life.
It's all Offee now...

Emperordmb
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/54690407.jpg

Fated Xtasy
LOL I think i am to blame for the creation of that meme laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.