Batman VS Daredevil with a twist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

swollenNerd
alright the twist is both of them were doing my routine for a month. what do you think about it and how will they stand up to each other with the new gainz they got.
here is the routine.

Day 1 chest+ bis + only side delts.

day 2 legs + abs

day 3 back + bis

day 4 shoulders + traps

day 5 abs + cardio

day 6 bis + tris

day 7 rest

Silent Master
Deadpool wins.

Caps Conscience
THE Worst thread ever.

Supermex
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
THE Worst thread ever.

Wft lmao at this thread!

Can you include your protein packed meals?
1 hotdog salad per day!

Weak workout routine thou..

swollenNerd
Originally posted by Supermex
Wft lmao at this thread!

Can you include your protein packed meals?
1 hotdog salad per day!

Weak workout routine thou..

weak? try it yourself and see the gainz you get my friend

GroggyGrunt
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nothing special about your "routine", I'm pretty sure Bats and DD, if they were real, would have no problem with it (especially since all you did was list muscle groups..kind of).

Seriously, did you post this just to state that you workout? Do you think you're the only one?

maxivitopowe
Especially on this forum lol

swollenNerd
Originally posted by GroggyGrunt
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nothing special about your "routine", I'm pretty sure Bats and DD, if they were real, would have no problem with it (especially since all you did was list muscle groups..kind of).

Seriously, did you post this just to state that you workout? Do you think you're the only one?

well i wanted to know what people think of my workout routine since its really good. but also really how would they stand up to each other if they did my workout? training in my method will give them good gainz and put them on more even ground.
also for more training tips please subscribe to my youtube chanel. dont forget to like share and comment.

DarkSaint85
Curls for the girls, thighs for the guys?

swollenNerd
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Curls for the girls, thighs for the guys?

and dont forget rows for the hoes

GroggyGrunt
Originally posted by swollenNerd
well i wanted to know what people think of my workout routine since its really good. but also really how would they stand up to each other if they did my workout? training in my method will give them good gainz and put them on more even ground.
also for more training tips please subscribe to my youtube chanel. dont forget to like share and comment.

How is it really good? You listed nothing but the days of the week and a vague coupling of muscle groups associated with six of them. There is nothing there to develop an informed opinion of your routine.

In regards to how two fictional characters would stack-up to each other in doing a routine that we know nothing about and, even if we did know all the details of the routine, would have to pull on their comic book history to determine their respective abilities in doing said theoretical routine...

And now you're claiming to have an actual "method" of great gains...sorry gainz...

There's just a lot of gray here, dude.

Does this count as spam?

swollenNerd
How is it really good? You listed nothing but the days of the week and a vague coupling of muscle groups associated with six of them. There is nothing there to develop an informed opinion of your routine.

In regards to how two fictional characters would stack-up to each other in doing a routine that we know nothing about and, even if we did know all the details of the routine, would have to pull on their comic book history to determine their respective abilities in doing said theoretical routine...

And now you're claiming to have an actual "method" of great gains...sorry gainz...

There's just a lot of gray here, dude.

Does this count as spam?

you want me to describe all the sets repst and excercises i do? then go to my website and see whats up. for only 12.99$ a month you too can get some gainzzz and get them hoes in 2 weeks. pick up them weights for the dates.

DarkSaint85
He's just trolling, Groggy. Don't worry about him.

GroggyGrunt
you want me to describe all the sets repst and excercises i do? then go to my website and see whats up. for only 12.99$ a month you too can get some gainzzz and get them hoes in 2 weeks.

Oh, I get it...it's a really poor attempt at trolling. Hilarious.

It's your best best, ride the train I've provided... laughing Happy Dance

GroggyGrunt
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He's just trolling, Groggy. Don't worry about him.

Agreed, though I'm embarrassed by how late I was roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's just that people can be seriously injured....bah, blah blah blah, nothing to see here. smile

swollenNerd
Agreed, though I'm embarrassed by how late I was roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's just that people can be seriously injured....bah, blah blah blah, nothing to see here. smile

Lol im just messin with yo. but people injured? wtf? because they will try my routine which is basically your average routine anyone can advice? the hell is wrong with you boy. you clearly need to pick up some weights for them dates.

GroggyGrunt
Lol im just messin with yo. but people injured? wtf? because they will try my routine which is basically your average routine anyone can advice? the hell is wrong with you boy. you clearly need to pick up some weights for them dates.

Nah, I take that back. Training under the physically and mentally inept is totally the way to go.

thumb up

swollenNerd
Nah, I take that back. Training under the physically and mentally inept is totally the way to go.

thumb up

you realize its a routine almost any bodybuilder uses. please describe how is it inept and why. specially when i didnt even mention the reps and drills

GroggyGrunt
you realize its a routine almost any bodybuilder uses. please describe how is it inept and why. specially when i didnt even mention the reps and drills

I didn't mention your "routine" in that statement. I was referring to you.

swollenNerd
I didn't mention your "routine" in that statement. I was referring to you.

and based on what from the things i said you decided i am physically inept? i see the mentally part Lol i did a parody of many internet trainers. but physically?

GroggyGrunt
and based on what from the things i said you decided i am physically inept? i see the mentally part Lol i did a parody of many internet trainers. but physically?

Why not? It's the same assumption you made on everyone in this forum, isn't it?

swollenNerd
Why not? It's the same assumption you made on everyone in this forum, isn't it?

how come? i only suggested to try out my routine....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.