The Incredible Hulk DVD Collection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GordonSkywalker
For fans of the original Bill Bixby/Lou Ferrigno series: the two spinoff telefilms from the 1980s series are now available on a special 2-disc set at Wal-Mart. The films in question are: The Incredible Hulk Returns(1988) and The Trial of the Incredible Hulk(1989) and also co-star actors portraying Marvel comic book icons Thor and Daredevil. (Yes Ben Affleck was NOT the first to play him!) This is a must-have for all fans of the original Hulk.

Augeybana
Hell yeah.Not much on special effects which makes it great.They used to play them on Sci-Fi network but not no more sadly I got to get them.THose were awesome sadly what happened to Hulk sucked but still good.

GordonSkywalker
Yeah these are only recently released and I saw them at Wal-Mart this morning but had no cash! Still this is classic stuff for fans like us. I also used to watch it on the Scifi Channel.

Augeybana
Yeah they used to have a marathon for movies like that The Punisher and not really known DR.Strange movie.

GordonSkywalker
Now come on people! I know there has to be more fans of the Original Hulk out here somewhere! Bill Bixby was a brilliant actor in this and other series. He was in four seperate hugely successful series: Hulk, The Magician, My Favorite Martian AND The Courtship of Eddie's Father. Lou Ferrigno has won major awards for bodybuilding including Mr Universe. This series is a great trip back to a more simpler time. Well, not that simple for a certain scientist named David Banner.................

Augeybana
Yeah and if not rent these movies and you'll love them.I did.

GordonSkywalker
A great endorsement from the man himself! Augeybana clearly knows what he is talking about! A challenge to you all!

Augeybana
No but seriously folks I thought these movies at frist looked stupid but if you don't have the time download it then buy it.But GS didn't make this thread for nothing it's good.So I hope me and my boy GS weren't the only ones that seen this films.

GordonSkywalker
Unless we hear otherwise I fear we are the only ones who have seen them.

Augeybana
That sucks people don't know what there missing.What I like most is when Thor was on there.

GordonSkywalker
Thor was almost given his own series as a result of his performance in The Incredible Hulk Returns.

Augeybana
Really.I wonder if they would make a movie about him.

BackFire349
never seen the hulk

GordonSkywalker
A true classic, unlike the new version they got coming out this summer.

Augeybana
Yeah no computermated stuff all original.

GordonSkywalker
They really are cool films considering when they were made. Bill Bixby, Lou Ferrigno and Jack Colvin(as Jack McGee) all returned for The Incredible Hulk Returns-the first of three made for cable films based on the TV series. This collection features this and the second entry The Trial of the Incredible Hulk. Classics don't get much better than this! Both films are a fitting tribute to the genius of the sadly deceased Bill Bixby. Try them and see if you like them!

Augeybana
Good it was a movie not an animated one.

GordonSkywalker
We are talking about some classic stuff from the much-lamented 80s here. Bixby and Ferrigno at the height of their powers.

Augeybana
Yeah like I heard once the 80's had less great stuff but less crap and tyhe 90's had more great stuff but more crap.

GordonSkywalker
Yes the turnover was quite frightening.

Augeybana
Now the the 21st century or 10's is now all about sequels.

GordonSkywalker
The curse of what I like to call...sequel-itis.

Augeybana
Yeah but the summer of sequels is off to a good start though X men and The Matrix doing pretty good.

Darth Vicious
Whatup G, Im a big fan of the hulk tv series and tv-movies, i used to love watching them as a kid but now as i grew up while i still like them and if they on tv i watch them i cant help but notice that they are so cheesy, lol, but i still like them and to this day what surprises me the most is the awsome effects involved in the Hulks hair, lol, what a fake ass looking wig, lol and the Trial of The Hulk with Daredevil is my favorite of the tv-movies.

Augeybana
Still can't find a place that sells The old 80's Hulk dvd's.

chico23
I grew up on this show and I LOVE THEM!! Ordered them today. Kinda mad at The Hulk movie althought it does have Eric Bana (kicked butt in Chopper explains my Sig) and Jennifer Connelly ( Man I love her) whats with the big CG Hulk?

Augeybana
I heard it's more on plot then action because Ang Lee directing it.

GordonSkywalker
Nice to see new posters on our humble thread . Yes the two-disc dvd collection is available at Wal-Mart. It contains two of the three Hulk TV movies(excluding The Death of the Incredible Hulk). I like The Trial of the Incredible Hulk more than the rest but the original tv series was great.

Augeybana
Very much true I still can't find that dvd how I'll try K mart

GordonSkywalker
Keep looking someone out there has to carry it!

Augeybana
I'll try my best bro.Actually I sent my friend to go look for it as we speck he might have found it.

chico23
I seen it at Wal-Mart if that helps.

Augeybana
Well my friends I finally got it.I finally got this Two disk Cd I'll watch it real soon hope it's as good as before.

GordonSkywalker
Let me know how it is augey. I have yet to actually get this due to financial difficulties.

Augeybana
Very awesome Gs I'm loving everyminute of it.;Wonder if they'll ever do a THor movie.

GordonSkywalker
That was the intention of having him in the movie by the way. Sort of an introduction before doing his own(sadly never made) series.

Augeybana
Yeah very sad.I miss watching these movies haven't seen this movie since I was 12 I think.

GordonSkywalker
That is when I first saw it too. That was the year it came out. I was in the sixth grade.

Augeybana
It still good too bad the sci fio channel don't give any good super hero movies or shows.

GordonSkywalker
The Scifi Channel only seems to air sappy contemporary science fiction series or original in-house productions now.

Augeybana
Yeah nothing original.

GordonSkywalker
They haven't shown anything really original for years as far as I am concerned.

Darth Vicious
try ebay for DVDs, somebody out there has every tv show on dvd ever made

GordonSkywalker
Cool. Thanks for the tip.

diegocala
Don't make me angry! You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!

Scoundrel
I never understood why they didnt call him Bruce banner similarly with the Flash movies why they referred to him as Barry West as opposed to either Barry Allen or Wally West...

turdmuppet
cuz network execs thought bruce was too gay and changed it to david, the flash one was just both names together. I don't know which episode this is but if any of you could give me a name: the hulk gets captured by the military inside a giant impenetrable red dome?i think it was a two part episode.
Bill Bixby's true hollywood story was really tragic, poor guy's son died then his wife commited suicide cuz she blamed herself, then bill bixby died of some cancerous disease.

Evil Dead
Not only are "Return of the Incredible Hulk" and "Trial of the Incredible Hulk" movies on sale at walmart as a 2 disc set..............they also have "Death of the Incredible Hulk" for $10.......and the original 2 hour pilot + another 2 hour episode for $15............I own all 4 of the dvds now......sweetness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.