RWBY vs Anime characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stanor
Team RWBY

Vs

Death the kid
Suzaku in Lancelot
Rin (blue exorcist)
Dante (anime DMC)

Not sure how strong team RWBY is so I hope this isn't spite

Team RWBY has been ordered to take down this team, the fight takes place in an abandoned mansion.

Who wins?

Sacred 117
F**k. I haven't seen DMC anime or finished Blue Exorcist, and I'm unfamiliar with Suzaku. I can only guess that Death gets his face rocked, but I'd be mostly speculating.

(By the way, Team RWBY are anime characters. stick out tongue)

Stanor
Originally posted by Sacred 117
F**k. I haven't seen DMC anime or finished Blue Exorcist, and I'm unfamiliar with Suzaku. I can only guess that Death gets his face rocked, but I'd be mostly speculating.

(By the way, Team RWBY are anime characters. stick out tongue) Aren't they American made though?

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Stanor
Aren't they American made though?

Yeah...

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/rwby-japanese-dub-release-coming-rooster-teeth-series-first-american-anime-export-video-377225

But Japan practically said it themselves. It's exciting news, if you ask me. big grin

Stanor
Yeah...

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/rwby-japanese-dub-release-coming-rooster-teeth-series-first-american-anime-export-video-377225

But Japan practically said it themselves. It's exciting news, if you ask me. big grin

I plan on starting it Saturday. Is it any good?

KingD19
It's great. It's made by Monty Oum, the guy who made Dead Fantasy, Haloid(Metroid and Halo) and did the fight choreography for the later seasons of Red Vs Blue.

Stanor
Originally posted by KingD19
It's great. It's made by Monty Oum, the guy who made Dead Fantasy, Haloid(Metroid and Halo) and did the fight choreography for the later seasons of Red Vs Blue. It should indeed be interesting then.

Who do you think wins the fight?

Sacred 117
I plan on starting it Saturday. Is it any good?

Absolutely, man. I definitely recommend it. I would tell you what's great about it, but out of fairness and necessity, I'd have to tell you what admittedly isn't. We'll discuss it when you catch up.

KingD19
I don't know anything about team Anime except Death the Kid. So I can't really say. But team RWBY has done some crazy stuff.

Stanor
Absolutely, man. I definitely recommend it. I would tell you what's great about it, but out of fairness and necessity, I'd have to tell you what admittedly isn't. We'll discuss it when you catch up. Okay. In the meantime watch code geass. (That's where Suzaku is from) the show is an absolute masterpiece.

Sacred 117
Okay. In the meantime watch code geass. (That's where Suzaku is from) the show is an absolute masterpiece.

I've actually been meaning to watch it, so definitely.

I don't know anything about team Anime except Death the Kid. So I can't really say. But team RWBY has done some crazy stuff.

Now that you mention it, are we to assume Dante only uses feats and portrayal from the anime, or does he retain his previous game connection?

Stanor
I've actually been meaning to watch it, so definitely.

Now that you mention it, are we to assume Dante only uses feats and portrayal from the anime, or does he retain his previous game connection?

It's a great show. Been my favorite anime for years now.

Wouldn't game Dante solo? Or are you trying to use donte the newer gayer version?

KingD19
Well it's anime Dante, so just from that.

Sacred 117
It's a great show. Been my favorite anime for years now.

Wouldn't game Dante solo? Or are you trying to use donte the newer gayer version?

Probably. That's why I'm asking, and I'm talking old series Dante (seeing as we're discussing anime).

Well it's anime Dante, so just from that.

I figured as much.

danteiscool
Well for this fight, I don't know about Suzaku, but Rin Okumura has high strength, enough to punch out demons iirc and lift up a car prior to the start of the series. Though given how everyone kept getting knocked around by physical powerhouses like Yang and Nora in the food fight, he's probably outdone there and in speed too, most likely.

Death the Kid... well, if it's from when he's introduced, I can't quite say, but by the near end of the manga, he should be hypersonic or even hypersonic+, putting him at a cut above the RWBYverse as a whole and he's strong enough to make the ground quake with an axe-kick to Black Star's head. And with his weapons (Liz and Patty), he can fire some pretty powerful bullets.

Anime Dante is strong enough to overpower Abigail (though he did use DT for a brief second) and was fast enough to get from the city to the desert in a briefer time frame than a guy hauling ass in a car and without much effort. He still retains reflexes great enough to pretty much dance around bullets and he's shrugged off a bullet that clipped his heart and getting beat up by an Abigail-empowered Sid (who was strong enough to jump and smash down on a building hard enough for the force to reach the actual ground).

So in summary, team RWBY should lose this.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by danteiscool
Well for this fight, I don't know about Suzaku, but Rin Okumura has high strength, enough to punch out demons iirc and lift up a car prior to the start of the series. Though given how everyone kept getting knocked around by physical powerhouses like Yang and Nora in the food fight, he's probably outdone there and in speed too, most likely.

Death the Kid... well, if it's from when he's introduced, I can't quite say, but by the near end of the manga, he should be hypersonic or even hypersonic+, putting him at a cut above the RWBYverse as a whole and he's strong enough to make the ground quake with an axe-kick to Black Star's head. And with his weapons (Liz and Patty), he can fire some pretty powerful bullets.

Anime Dante is strong enough to overpower Abigail (though he did use DT for a brief second) and was fast enough to get from the city to the desert in a briefer time frame than a guy hauling ass in a car and without much effort. He still retains reflexes great enough to pretty much dance around bullets and he's shrugged off a bullet that clipped his heart and getting beat up by an Abigail-empowered Sid (who was strong enough to jump and smash down on a building hard enough for the force to reach the actual ground).

So in summary, team RWBY should lose this.

RWBY was breaking hypersonic before the series even aired, and it's only reinforced further by some of their more recent showings (I.e. Blake dicing a barrage of missles with Weiss' 'Haste' glyph). Death shouldn't be above them.

From what I do know, Dante's likely the only one actually above them. It's just a matter of how much difference there is between them.

danteiscool
RWBY characters are Mach 5 then? Excluding Weiss' Haste glyph, when else have they demonstrated that speed?

Death the Kid was last labeled hypersonic+, though unfortunately I can't remember his feats/calcs.

As for Dante, since the anime is still a part of the series, at that point in time, he should be roughly Mach 10-15.

Sacred 117
RWBY characters are Mach 5 then? Excluding Weiss' Haste glyph, when else have they demonstrated that speed?

Death the Kid was last labeled hypersonic+, though unfortunately I can't remember his feats/calcs.

As for Dante, since the anime is still a part of the series, at that point in time, he should be roughly Mach 10-15.

One of RWBY's early calcs (again, pre-airing) had your average character around Mach 39. More explicitly, this was one of the twins, both of which were soundly bested by Yang, who's already slower than all of her teammates.

On top of that, Roman was casually dodging/deflecting Sun's shotgun fire from what's practically bro-hugging range. I know this doesn't pertain directly to those in question, but it's still definitely something to keep in mind.

Hell, they've had numerous heavy hypersonic showing I could throw out if I had time to. It's rather casual for them, to be honest.

Stanor
had your average character around Mach 39.

What part of the show where they calculating. Was it in a fight or were they being timed in a race or what?

Sacred 117
What part of the show where they calculating. Was it in a fight or were they being timed in a race or what?

It was during one of the trailers when one of the twins cut a projectile in half from nearly point blank.

I won't lie, I didn't double check the math on that one, but they have so many feats to far surpass it that it barely matters at this point.

Stanor
It was during one of the trailers when one of the twins cut a projectile in half from nearly point blank.

I won't lie, I didn't double check the math on that one, but they have so many feats to far surpass it that it barely matters at this point.
.............not sure..............how that makes them mach 39.

Sacred 117
By the way, I recommend you check the trailers before the show itself. It will make slightly more sense of everything, thus adding to you viewing experience.

Sacred 117
.............not sure..............how that makes them mach 39.

I mean... there's calculations putting Zeldaverse at hypersonic+ by scaling from Link's arrows, and I doesn't seem off. Like I said, I didn't delve too deep on that one. At least not for a while. Perhaps I might do so again at some point.

danteiscool
Yeah you might have to. Being able to cut a projectile in half doesn't exactly make someone Mach 39 unless the projectile was launched that damn fast.

BloodRain
From what I'm hearibgn Death should be on their level, give or take.

Rin.. less so. Even in his highest form he'll get blitzed and crushed.

Suzaku in a mech? That's some major firepower, though I'm sure RWBY has dealt with similar, its really about the extent and how they compare to the Spinner.

When you say anime Dante, is that his canon self up until the anime or are we treating the anime separately from the games? So only using feats from the anime.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by BloodRain
From what I'm hearibgn Death should be on their level, give or take.

Rin.. less so. Even in his highest form he'll get blitzed and crushed.

Suzaku in a mech? That's some major firepower, though I'm sure RWBY has dealt with similar, its really about the extent and how they compare to the Spinner.

When you say anime Dante, is that his canon self up until the anime or are we treating the anime separately from the games? So only using feats from the anime.

I think Dante, in this context, is anime exclusive, and Team RWBY recently fought and defeated a mecha, in fact.

Since I bring that up, it might help to know that Yang builds power from taking damage. In fact, ALL of their Semblances are something to be accounted for.

Sacred 117
Yeah you might have to. Being able to cut a projectile in half doesn't exactly make someone Mach 39 unless the projectile was launched that damn fast.

It has something to do with reacting to it at a certain distance within a certain timeframe.

Stanor
Anime feats only.

danteiscool
Sacred117: okay... and just what was the distance and reaction time to get that kind of number.

Stanor: ah, okay, so by anime feats only... well, Dante has defeated Sid (with Abigail's power) in pretty much no time flat just by using DT for a split second. And he wasn't too hurt at all by said character's attacks either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.