Satele Shan and Revan vs Sidious Rotj

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

Sinious
Sidious

FreshestSlice
Team. Sidious isn't that good.

carthage
The Emperor kills them before they can react.

Yeah he is that good

Trocity
Sidious.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by carthage
The Emperor kills them before they can react.

Nah.

NewGuy01
Sidious is that good. Team loses~

Emperordmb
No. They'd definitely be able to react. Beyond that I don't know.

NewGuy01
I never said otherwise.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I never said otherwise.
Carthage did. I can accept that Sidious can win. I don't think that he'll blitz either without them reacting.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Satele is the weak link. stick out tongue

DarthAnt66
I doubt anyone will deny Revan is able to hold his own against Darth Sidious, as demonstrated by the fact he was capable of stalemating the Sith Emperor until a Force Lightning Storm in which he had no defense against bested him. However, he clearly can't overcome Darth Sidious alone, and Satele Shan is not giving him the support needed if she losses to Darth Malgus in 15 seconds. The Emperor wins.

NewGuy01
Yep, they'll react. Then they'll die. evil face

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Satele Shan is not giving him the support needed if she losses to Darth Malgus in 15 seconds. The Emperor wins.
She cubes droids though and blow up doors. And since she said she used to be better, she was probably amazing(maybe Vader level?). And did she lose to Malgus? The fight wasn't over yet.

Selenial
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
She cubes droids though and blow up doors. And since she said she used to be better, she was probably amazing(maybe Vader level?). And did she lose to Malgus? The fight wasn't over yet.

She said she "Used to be better" years after she did all of that.

So no, she wont be Vader level.

Also, this is a very clear and pretty easy Sidious victory.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Selenial
She said she "Used to be better" years after she did all of that.

So no, she wont be Vader level.

Also, this is a very clear and pretty easy Sidious victory.
1. I was joking.
2. Still not so sure. Satele has BM. Supposedly a pretty powerful one.

S_W_LeGenD
Team

McP
Sidious

Selenial
1. I was joking.
2. Still not so sure. Satele has BM. Supposedly a pretty powerful one.

Source on 2?

All I've seen is that her family heritage stems from Jedi with potent battle meditation, and that it's rumored Satele might have the ability just untapped.

DarthAnt66
Shan is no greater then Kenobi, who can be "ragdolled" (quoted from starwars.com) by Dooku. erm Sidious is massacring her in seconds.

Nephthys
Shan is much more powerful than Kenobi.

FreshestSlice
Source on 2?

All I've seen is that her family heritage stems from Jedi with potent battle meditation, and that it's rumored Satele might have the ability just untapped.
That's the one I was thinking of. Never "untapped." Just never shown. Regardless the Satele lowballing in this thread is shameful.

lol

Based
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Yeah Satele Shan as a Jedi Knight did but as always is conveniently ignored

Team wins.

lol

thumb up

Master Dar'Nala claims that Satele has the gift but is not sure herself. Satele having BM is speculative.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.