Stacked team vs. SSJ4 Gogeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

john allerdyce
Bills:
http://s29.postimg.org/bms15jwfr/imageedit_7_5140035077.gif
+
Super Android 17:
http://s30.postimg.org/t8folvmz5/super_androide_171.png
+
Great Ape Baby:
http://s29.postimg.org/vy3vruos7/imageedit_9_8497709553.gif
+
Omega Shenron:
http://s29.postimg.org/hqe737c3b/imageedit_5_9811348371.gif

vs.

SSJ4 Gogeta:
http://s24.postimg.org/catana1zp/render_dragon_ball_gogeta_ssj4.png

Battle takes place on an indestructible world. Assume Gogeta can stay fused for 30mins at a time. Who wins?

Galan007
Based on feats(and a bit of logical power-scaling), SSJ4 Gogeta is potentially more powerful than everyone on the other team combined.

BloodRain
Does he have feats outside of scaling?

Seeing how as in his kid form Goku's PL is already a good deal over 100 times that of BoG base Goku.. God form would have to be a massive increase to match a piece of this fusion.

However feats are still on BoG's side that I know of.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Galan007
Based on feats(and a bit of logical power-scaling), SSJ4 Gogeta is potentially more powerful than everyone on the other team combined.

Yes, indeed. There is no explanation for why Saiyan God-mode falls out of favor by the time Goku fights Uub at the tournie at the end of Dragonball....but we do know it is no longer necessary by the team GT happens.

As outsiders, we know the reason: marketing ploy and retconning. But to stay within the universe, it is because Goku increases is base-power so incredibly that his base is more powerful than SSJ (or more...I forget...you and I talked about this when referencing the fight between the General and Goku in DB GT).

BloodRain
Can't remember if that was a dub line or not.

Galan007
Originally posted by dadudemon
But to stay within the universe, it is because Goku increases is base-power so incredibly that his base is more powerful than SSJ (or more...I forget...you and I talked about this when referencing the fight between the General and Goku in DB GT). In GT, Goku stated that base Rildo was "even more powerful than Majin Buu"--yet Goku went on to stalemate Rildo as a base-level Saiyan. Thus we know base-level GT Goku~SSJ3 Z Goku, as that was the power required to contend with Majin Buu in Z. Subsequently, this means base-level GT Goku is at least 400x> base-level Z Goku(remember, in Z a SSJ3 is 400x> base.) And given how easily Goku trounced Frieza and SPCell as a base-level Saiyan, the above seems completely logical.

When GT Goku went SSJ later on in their battle, his power increased "a hundred fold" according to Rildo. This means SSJ GT Goku was roughly 100x> SSJ3 Z Goku.

Even if we assume the SSJ2-SSJ3 multipliers were the same in GT as they were in Z(they were probably much greater, given the above) then it puts SSJ2 GT Goku at 200x> SSJ3 Z Goku, and SSJ3 GT Goku at 800x> SSJ3 Z Goku.

If we then use the commonly accepted SSJ4 multiplier of 10x a SSJ3, it puts SSJ4 Goku at 8,000x> SSJ3 Z Goku, and 3,200,000x> base-level Z Goku. Given all the hype a SSJ4 was given by the Kais+the fact that it was powerful enough to override a wish from the all-powerful Black Star Dragon+plus having Super-Baby as a visible gauge between a SSJ3 and a SSJ4... The 10x multiplier seems logical, imo.

Now we can factor in Omega Shenron. He effortlessly trounced SSJ4 Goku AND SSJ4 Vegeta at the same time, in a ridiculously...laughably...retardedly one-sided shit-stomp.
ie. Omega Shenron>>>>>SSJ4 Goku8,000x>]SSJ3 Z Goku.

We then have SSJ4 Gogeta, who was to Omega Shenron, what Omega Shenron was to SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta individually.
ie. SSJ4 Gogeta>>>>>Omega Shenron>>>>>SSJ4 Goku8,000x>]SSJ3 Z Goku.

I know it sounds insane, but that really was the type of power GT-era characters possessed.

Crimson Dragoon
Originally posted by BloodRain
Can't remember if that was a dub line or not.

It is

Jap version has Rildo saying Goku hasn't been putting out even half his true power up until he turned Super Saiyan

This doesn't really matter since even Golden Great Ape Goku is more than ten times stronger (the ordinary Great Ape transformation has a ten times multiplier, the golden version should be even more) compared to his prior forms in the Baby arc. That form is also superior to Super Baby Vegeta 2 whose previous form was considered by Goku to have the strongest ki he's ever felt at that time

Super Saiyan 4 is an even further increase and its full power trounced Golden Great Ape Baby, who is more than ten times stronger than his previous SBV 2 form as the multiplier I mentioned would indicate

Goku would proceed to get further power-ups, such as a likely zenkai since he had a better performance against Super 17 (pre-kamehameha absorption of course) as a Super Saiyan than Uub. The Baby arc had Uub making SBV 2 strain himself a bit in order to win their beam battle, which is more than what SS3 Goku managed in that saga. After the Super 17 arc, Goku had his limits surpassed and trounced Syn Shenron, who, prior to the limit breaking, was superior to full-power Super Saiyan 4 Goku. Omega Shenron turns the tables around and then turned right back against him when Gogeta appeared, who is laughably beyond anyone else

juggerman
In GT, Goku stated that base Rildo was "even more powerful than Majin Buu"--yet Goku went on to stalemate Rildo as a base-level Saiyan. Thus we know base-level GT Goku~SSJ3 Z Goku, as that was the power required to contend with Majin Buu in Z. Subsequently, this means base-level GT Goku is at least 400x> base-level Z Goku(remember, in Z a SSJ3 is 400x> base.) And given how easily Goku trounced Frieza and SPCell as a base-level Saiyan, the above seems completely logical.

When GT Goku went SSJ later on in their battle, his power increased "a hundred fold" according to Rildo. This means SSJ GT Goku was roughly 100x> SSJ3 Z Goku.

Even if we assume the SSJ2-SSJ3 multipliers were the same in GT as they were in Z(they were probably much greater, given the above) then it puts SSJ2 GT Goku at 200x> SSJ3 Z Goku, and SSJ3 GT Goku at 800x> SSJ3 Z Goku.

If we then use the commonly accepted SSJ4 multiplier of 10x a SSJ3, it puts SSJ4 Goku at 8,000x> SSJ3 Z Goku, and 3,200,000x> base-level Z Goku. Given all the hype a SSJ4 was given by the Kais+the fact that it was powerful enough to override a wish from the all-powerful Black Star Dragon+plus having Super-Baby as a visible gauge between a SSJ3 and a SSJ4... The 10x multiplier seems logical, imo.

Now we can factor in Omega Shenron. He effortlessly trounced SSJ4 Goku AND SSJ4 Vegeta at the same time, in a ridiculously...laughably...retardedly one-sided shit-stomp.
ie. Omega Shenron>>>>>SSJ4 Goku8,000x>]SSJ3 Z Goku.

We then have SSJ4 Gogeta, who was to Omega Shenron, what Omega Shenron was to SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta individually.
ie. SSJ4 Gogeta>>>>>Omega Shenron>>>>>SSJ4 Goku8,000x>]SSJ3 Z Goku.

I know it sounds insane, but that really was the type of power GT-era characters possessed.

Do you just have this saved somewhere and just copy and paste it when needed?

BloodRain
That's purely off memory.

Galan007
Originally posted by juggerman
Do you just have this saved somewhere and just copy and paste it when needed? Lol, no.

I've just typed it out so many times that it's burned into the very fiber of my being... Though I suppose it would be much easier to just copy/paste it. thumb up

juggerman
Lol, no.

I've just typed it out so many times that it's burned into the very fiber of my being... Though I suppose it would be much easier to just copy/paste it. thumb up

Damn you're good thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by BloodRain
Does he have feats outside of scaling? Sorry, just saw this.

Outside of logical power-scaling, SSJ4 Gogeta's best, somewhat quantifiable feat, is the fact that he could have obliterated Omega Shenron with a scant two, 'Big Bang Kamehamehas'--of which he easily generated with miniscule energy expenditure. Heck, just one of those blasts was sufficient to injure/weaken Omega so severely that he shat out all of the Dragon Balls immediately afterward--thus the second blast obviously would have atomized him outright, had Gogeta not defused. Hell, I'd even be confident in saying that Gogeta could have destroyed Omega with a single attack, had he put in a little more effort and, you know, actually powered up a bit. But remember: the only time we saw Gogeta power up to any extent, was when he effortlessly kicked away Omega's 'Negative Karma Ball' as though it were a soccer ball--the rest of the time he was just f*cking around, and still did... What he did. Pretty amazing, really.

Anywho, I bring this up because the only other attack that was able to harm/kill Omega, was a friggin Universal Genki Dama.

ie. SSJ4 Gogeta's casual energy output~Universal Genki Dama.

yungz22
well bills was on a whole other pane than the z fighters i think it would be a pretty good match up just between those two.

the team together could pull out the win because teamwork is always a deciding factor in every fight.

BloodRain
Originally posted by yungz22
the team together could pull out the win because teamwork is always a deciding factor in every fight.
..Except in DBZ.

Crimson Dragoon
Also, pretty much any of the major GT villains are on a whole other plane above the Z fighters, and they're fodder to SSJ4 Gogeta

juggerman
Bills, Baby and Shenron power up 17 until he dog walks Gogeta. They have no other option here but if Gogeta doesn't let it happen, he probably would the cocky bastard, they die.

Galan007
^ IF we assume that every member of the team dumped all of their power into Super 17--and IF we assume that Super 17 is even capable absorbing/handling THAT much power--and IF we assume that Gogeta just stood back and allow this to happen... I still don't know that the team/Super 17 would have a chance here.

After all: SSJ4 Gogeta>>>>>>Omega Shenron>>>>>SSJ4 Goku+SSJ4 Vegeta>>>>Bills/Oozaru-Baby/Super 17(at base.)

srug

juggerman
^ IF we assume that every member of the team dumped all of their power into Super 17--and IF we assume that Super 17 is even capable absorbing/handling THAT much power--and IF we assume that Gogeta just stood back and allow this to happen... I still don't know that the team/Super 17 would have a chance here.

After all: SSJ4 Gogeta>>>>>>Omega Shenron>>>>>SSJ4 Goku+SSJ4 Vegeta>>>>Bills/Oozaru-Baby/Super 17(at base.)

srug

It's their only shot. If it doesn't work I don't see what will. I know it's a lot of assumptions but it's all I could come up with in this massive spite-a-thon

BTW Galan I used your long ass DBGT power levels speech in the newest Superman vs Goku thread.

SSJGGogeta
Based on feats, since GT isn't cannon, Bills, or really even Krillin for gods sake, solo's.

Either way though, this should be pretty damn obvious, if we consider GT cannon in the first place.

Gogeta yawns and they're all dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.