Exar Kun and Revan vs. Lord Scourge and Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sensing the threat of the Sith Emperor, both Exar Kun and Revan unite and confront the Dark Lord to destroy him once and for all. Alongside the Emperor is Scourge, his Wrath incarnate. Which duo will prevail?

Fight takes place on neutral ground.

Nephthys
Interesting. Can Revan hold out against Vitiate longer than Scourge can against Kun? Hmmm......

DarthAnt66
Yes.

carthage
Team 1.

Kun would butcher Scourge, and assuming this is on neutral ground Revan should be able to hold his own against Vitiate imo.

Or vice versa.

Sinious
Considering Revan fell pretty easily to Emperor's lightning, I don't think team 1 has a chance here. Scourge could hold off Kun at least for a few seconds.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Yes.

I'm not so sure, myself. Vitiate disposed of Revan in seconds in their duel while Scourge is, forgive the MMO-speak, a tank. With his heavy armor and shield generator I can see him lasting a decent amount against Kun's blasts, lightning or whatever.

Sinious
thumb up

DarthAnt66
Vitiate disposed of Revan since he had no method of resisting of the Force Lightning Storm. Before such, they fought as equals.
Bane or Vader would suffer the same fate. Assuming this is Darth Revan Reborn, he should know how to handle the issue by now.

Sinious
Vitiate disposed of Revan since he had no method of resisting of the Force Lightning Storm. Before such, they fought as equals.
Bane or Vader would suffer the same fate. Assuming this is Darth Revan Reborn, he should know how to handle the issue by now.

laughing

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's not because he didn't have a method. It's because he wasn't powerful enough.

Nephthys
Theres no reason to assume Revan can handle Vitiate's lightning now. You're assuming way too much about a character who hasn't been established yet. At this point we don't even know if it is Revan or not.

And no, they didn't fight as equals. Revan simply survived against a half-serious Vitiate until he got pissed and one-shot him.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Sinious
laughing
You act like people care about you. sad
------ ------ ------
The only means to survive such an attack would be able to call up upon a Force Barrier or Tutaminis capable of absorbing the attack.
If Darth Bane is blown off his feet by an attack by amateur Darth Zannah, suggesting he can then survive against Vitiate's is laughable.

"Three centuries ago, Revan wielded the dual philosophies of Sith passion and Jedi tranquility to conquer his enemies; he even nearly assassinated the Sith Emperor."
―Star Wars The Old Republic Encyclopedia

Do I really have to go over the fight part-by-part? I didn't feel it was necessary, but okay:
1. Revan charges Vitiate, Revan is thrown backwards.
2. Revan unleashes attack, Vitiate is thrown backwards.
3. Vitiate unleashes lightning in succession, Revan reflects.
4. Vitiate unleashes final lightning bolt, Revan reflects back at Vitiate.
Revan: 2 points; Vitiate: 1 point. I accept your concession.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hmm.

Now that you go back through it Ant, Vitiate really did half ass that fight, didn't he?

DarthAnt66
It was just a lame fight in general. All Revan did was reflect some lightning, and all Vitiate did was unleash some lightning. Drew can't write, and Sinious can't read.

carthage
and Sinious can't read.

thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vitiate literally hurled singular bolts of lightning at Revan. That's the penultimate form of half-assing.

Nalaniel

Stop insulting people.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nalaniel
Stop insulting people.
Forgive me, my Queen. Sinious is the greatest. I love him. Revan dies.

Nephthys
The only means to survive such an attack would be able to call up upon a Force Barrier or Tutaminis capable of absorbing the attack.
If Darth Bane is blown off his feet by an attack by amateur Darth Zannah, suggesting he can then survive against Vitiate's is laughable.

"Three centuries ago, Revan wielded the dual philosophies of Sith passion and Jedi tranquility to conquer his enemies; he even nearly assassinated the Sith Emperor."
―Star Wars The Old Republic Encyclopedia

Do I really have to go over the fight part-by-part? I didn't feel it was necessary, but okay:
1. Revan charges Vitiate, Revan is thrown backwards.
2. Revan unleashes attack, Vitiate is thrown backwards.
3. Vitiate unleashes lightning in succession, Revan reflects.
4. Vitiate unleashes final lightning bolt, Revan reflects back at Vitiate.
Revan: 2 points; Vitiate: 1 point. I accept your concession.

Not sure why you're mentioning Bane and Zannah, bro.

That quote is inaccurate unless it's talking about Revan and his allies. Meetra nearly assassinated Vitiate, Revan barely ruffled his hair.

Vitiate was only thrown backwards while he was distracted and using most of his power on something else. Revan couldn't even throw an Imperial Guardsman backwards legitimately. And it can easily be argued that Vitiate didn't want to kill Revan until his final attack, hence why he tried such weak-sauce lightning attacks on him. It was shown repeatedly that he'd rather capture Revan alive.

Suggesting that Revan is in any respect equal to Vitiate is like suggesting that a wooden spoon is equal to a larger, much more impressive spoon. That is made of orgasms.

DarthAnt66
Once again, you ignore everything I said and instead fabricate your own bias argument. Mmk. thumb up

Nephthys
Once again you fail to reply to my argument. thumb up

Sinious
------ ------ ------

Don't they? confused

I never said Bane could survive Vitiate.

Yeah cause Vitiate underestimated Revan not because Revan is almost as powerful as Vitiate.

I love it how you desperately try to ignore the obvious fact that Vitiate didnt take Revan serious in the beginning and the moment he did, he one-shot him.

Nalaniel
Forgive me, my Queen. Sinious is the greatest. I love him. Revan dies.

Apologise to him, not me.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Once again you fail to reply to my argument. thumb up
You conceded at the start by ignoring a canonical source. erm

Nephthys
Isn't Swtore considered an in-universe source? Hence it being open to inaccuracies? I didn't ignore it, I just pointed out that objectively speaking Revan never got close to assassinating Vitiate.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I somewhat agree with the notion that Vitiate really wasn't going all out in the beginning of the fight. First, he tries to beat Revan with mind domination, making the assumption that he is as vulnerable as he was before. Then, he hurls singular bolts of lightning at Revan, which are all blocked, batted aside, or evaded. Finally, Vitiate realizes that Revan is no longer a weakling to be crushed under his boot heel, and one-shots him.

They really aren't equals, it's just that Revan is powerful enough so that Vitiate can't completely destroy him. Even Revan himself admits that he can't fight against the Emperor for long, and that he stands little to no chance of actually beating him.

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys
Isn't Swtore considered an in-universe source? Hence it being open to inaccuracies? I didn't ignore it, I just pointed out that objectively speaking Revan never got close to assassinating Vitiate.

Yes, it's an In-Universe source.

Most of the encyclopedias are.

AncientPower
Only way team 1 wins is if Kun does the essence transfer on Vitiate and uses the Force Blast to destroy Vitiate's spirit like he did to Freedon Nadd.

Kun could actually take out Scourge pretty easily, Scourge isn't very impressive without a lightsaber, something he could quickly find being rendered useless.

Kun is going to know he's in a fight of super powerhouses and won't pull punches.

However, taking down Vitiate won't be so easy, unless he goes for the technique as describe at the top... even Kun and Revan together would be hard-fought to take down the big bad of the last thousand years.

carthage
Scourge is fodder to either Kun or Revan.

Off nexus there is no reason to believe Vitiate would have an easy time fighting him Revan.

Team 1 has this.

Based
Originally posted by carthage

Keeping on saying this doesn't make it true. The Emperor making a new position just for him and having the the Dark Council fear him does not make a mook.

carthage
Originally posted by Based
Keeping on saying this doesn't make it true. The Emperor making a new position just for him and having the the Dark Council fear him does not make a mook.

And asserting that Scourge's status somehow means he's at or could even pose a challenge to either doesn't change the fact he is featless. The entire dark council is composed of featless losers, nothing in Scourge's title maks him comparable to Kun or Revan

Nephthys
Originally posted by carthage

http://i.imgur.com/yMlkpEm.gif

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by AncientPower
Kun is going to know he's in a fight of super powerhouses and won't pull punches.

However, taking down Vitiate won't be so easy, unless he goes for the technique as describe at the top... even Kun and Revan together would be hard-fought to take down the big bad of the last thousand years.

1. As will Vitiate. If he immediately unleashes his full power on Revan, the latter will be down for the count in a matter of seconds.

2. I disagree. With Kun and Revan attacking Vitiate together, The Emperor stands little chance of pulling a victory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.