Marvel/DC vs The Happening

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Marvel and DC's live action movies share the same universe when they encounter The Happening(Mark Whalberg movie).

Every hero/villain seen in these films are in the middle of a large pasture when the event occurs. Can they all resist the urge to commit suicide? How would you imagine Hulk, Thor, Logan, etc attempting to kill themselves? For instance, would Spidey go bludgeon himself on Logan's claws lol.

Mindset
Hulk would just get pissed, probably the same for Wolverine.

Robtard
Don't know if the hormone/chemical will work on aliens, since apparently it was evolved to work on humans only.

juggerman
I think OP is assuming that the poison works on them all.

Wolverine(and anyone with a similar HF) wouldn't be able to kill themselves.

Hulk and Abomination might be able to drown themselves

Thor might have some trouble as well but he should be able to fly himself into the sun or a black hole.

Everyone else should be able to off themselves easily enough

Tattoos N Scars
Thor could keep beating himself on the head with mjolnir. Iron Man would remove his helmet and shoot himself in the head with his repulser beam. MOS Supes would be tough, I suppose. Kryptonite probably wouldn't be lying around.

juggerman
I forgot DC was a part of this too. Yeah MOS would be tough. Mjolnir could kill Thor. Any Asgardian weapon could now that i think about it.

wallman77
Originally posted by juggerman
I forgot DC was a part of this too. Yeah MOS would be tough. Mjolnir could kill Thor. Any Asgardian weapon could now that i think about it.

dunno dude, he would have to hit himself with it a lot. kurse no sold mljolnir. and that beating couldn't even render thor unconscious. best bet is him flyin to the sun. Mos would have the hardest time. but didnt Snyder say this superman cant survive in space forever? if so he could just float around out there for awhile. that would probs work for thor too.

juggerman
Originally posted by wallman77
dunno dude, he would have to hit himself with it a lot. kurse no sold mljolnir. and that beating couldn't even render thor unconscious. best bet is him flyin to the sun. Mos would have the hardest time. but didnt Snyder say this superman cant survive in space forever? if so he could just float around out there for awhile. that would probs work for thor too.

Thor could use another Asgardian weapon to kill himself tho. OP says every hero and villain are there so Thor could use Loki's daggers to stab himself in the face!!! Or they could just pop off those black hole grenades

Tattoos N Scars
Would Hulk, Supes, or Thor be strong enough to decap themselves by quickly tearing their heads off?

wallman77
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Would Hulk, Supes, or Thor be strong enough to decap themselves by quickly tearing their heads off?

lol that's an interesting question. dunno the answer but bravo. is hulk's durability higher than his strength?

Robtard
Falling from 30,000 feet (though he'd have reached terminal velocity and stabilized at some point) straight into the ground and seemingly sustaining zero damage probably generated a greater amount of force upon impact than his strongest attack which seems to be the Leviathan punch.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Marvel and DC's live action movies share the same universe when they encounter The Happening(Mark Whalberg movie).

Every hero/villain seen in these films are in the middle of a large pasture when the event occurs. Can they all resist the urge to commit suicide? How would you imagine Hulk, Thor, Logan, etc attempting to kill themselves? For instance, would Spidey go bludgeon himself on Logan's claws lol.

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.