Ganondorf vs Dr. light

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stanor
Pre reboot Dr. Light.

Who wins?

The Scenario
I'm not familiar enough with comics Dr. Light to say much of anything. Is his light holy or something?

BloodRain
Its just light.. So lets have Ganondorf crush him into a bloody paste.

Sacred 117
Couldn't the Titans take care of Light? In which case, Ganon dickstomps him, regardless of incarnation.

ScreamPaste
The Titans have some pretty powerful super humans.

Sacred 117
I know that. I'm not downplaying them. I just don't typically compare them to Ganondorf. Not to mention Ganondorf is unspecified here.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Sacred 117
I know that. I'm not downplaying them. I just don't typically compare them to Ganondorf. Not to mention Ganondorf is unspecified here.

Well one is the daughter of Trigon.

KingD19
And has beaten her dad several times iirc.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Well one is the daughter of Trigon.

Not Trigon himself. 131

Originally posted by KingD19
And has beaten her dad several times iirc.

As a result of writer intent.

KingD19
Ganondorf doing anything is writer intent.

The Scenario
Did she brute force him, I think was the question. Straight up defeat him, or did she need an artifact or weakness or other form of help in order to do it?

Then the more pressing question, has Dr. Light straight up defeated her?

Sacred 117
Scen's basically got it. To my recollection, Raven usually has some overtly beefy plot device to favor her.

Regardless, none of this alters the verdict.

NemeBro
Originally posted by The Scenario
Did she brute force him, I think was the question. Straight up defeat him, or did she need an artifact or weakness or other form of help in order to do it?

Then the more pressing question, has Dr. Light straight up defeated her? Dr. Light has straight up given Superman the photon cock if we want to go with his highest showings, from what I hear.

Idk if that was pre or post crisis though.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Scen's basically got it. To my recollection, Raven usually has some overtly beefy plot device to favor her.

Regardless, none of this alters the verdict.

Raven always has to hold back her power though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.