Superman VS Thor: TIME LIMIT CHALLENGE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Superman has 5 minutes to KO Thor?

Can the Man of Steel pull off this feat?

Juntai
If Thor fights and doesn't just try to be defensive and survive - Easily.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Juntai
If Thor fights and doesn't just try to be defensive and survive - Easily.

Welcome back to The House of El!

Juntai
Uhhh...?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Juntai
If Thor fights and doesn't just try to be defensive and survive - Easily. Originally posted by Juntai
Uhhh...?

Digi
The way it's phrased in the OP is important. CAN he? Of course, absolutely. But will he? That's a tougher question, and it suddenly becomes a "X/10" answer depending on your particular leanings.

DarkSaint85
Yah. I mean, is Superman suddenly doing Flash type trickery? Superspeed pressure point jabs over and over and over again for five minutes? Then yes, course he can.

krisblaze
Yes he can.

I can see a fight between them lasting a few minutes or days, depending on how the characters are written/how the fight plays out.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Digi
The way it's phrased in the OP is important. CAN he? Of course, absolutely. But will he? That's a tougher question, and it suddenly becomes a "X/10" answer depending on your particular leanings.

thumb up

And 5 minutes is actually a fairly long fight. Boxing rounds are only 3 minutes each.

Mindship
Potentially, Superman probably could do it. But both fighting in character...I don't see it happening.

LordofBrooklyn

Will he beat Thor in 5 minutes?

Digi
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Will he beat Thor in 5 minutes?

I'm among those who think fights between them are a fairly even split. So I don't think he'd beat him at all about half the time, much less in five minutes.

The other half of the time, though, sure. Given how these two fight, five minutes is an eternity.

beatboks
I'm among those who think fights between them are a fairly even split. So I don't think he'd beat him at all about half the time, much less in five minutes.

The other half of the time, though, sure. Given how these two fight, five minutes is an eternity.
I'm along those two- and this

quanchi112
Thor wins.

carver9
Both can take each other out in a short period of time. I think Thor could take Superman out faster due to his magic weakness.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Both can take each other out in a short period of time. I think Thor could take Superman out faster due to his magic weakness.

Superman's vulnerability to magic is just as great as Count Nefaria's, Gladiator, Wonder Man, Hulk and several other Thor opponents.

krisblaze
^Hulk has a noted resistance to magic, and Gladiator has is especially weak to it (since the 2009 retcon).

Other than that I suppose you're rigt smile

Not about DCNU Superman though.

carver9
Superman's vulnerability to magic is just as great as Count Nefaria's, Gladiator, Wonder Man, Hulk and several other Thor opponents.

Disagree

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Disagree

First you say Thor KOes Hulk, then you give Superman a higher durability against magic than Gladiator/Hulk?

Are you ok?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
First you say Thor KOes Hulk, then you give Superman a higher durability against magic than Gladiator/Hulk?

Are you ok?

That's not what I'm saying. I did just wake up so I might misunderstood his sentence.

Newjak

The other half of the time, though, sure. Given how these two fight, five minutes is an eternity. Agree with this mostly although I think both are tough enough that generally neither one is putting the other down in five minutes. It could happen though.

Badabing
Another Thor vs Superman thread. I wonder which dunderhead made this thread. mmm

Edit: Never mind, it was LoB. durpalm

biscuits

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Badabing
Another Thor vs Superman thread. I wonder which dunderhead made this thread. mmm

biscuits laughing out loud

DarkRaiden
Nope.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing

biscuits

You'll know my name when I BRAND IT on your filthy snout!

TUROK WAS RIGHT !@#$% mad

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor wins.

What the f**k?

Badabing
You'll know my name when I BRAND IT on your filthy snout!

TUROK WAS RIGHT !@#$% mad Tough talk from someone without claws and sharp teeth! sneer

abhilegend
Well of course, he has beaten tougher being in less time.

Mindset
Superman can easily oneshot Thor 10/10.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Mindset

Nah Superman will wet his pants when Thor looks at him.

Star428
Originally posted by Mindset

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.