Dr.Doom leads the M.o.E war campaign on Dc.Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
Dcnu..

( Battle for Dcnu Earth )

The M.o.E

Green Goblin
Cls.Nefaria
Dr.Doom
Cls.Juggernaut
Apocalypse
Cls.Loki
Dracula
Cls.Magneto

Plus:
Doc.Ock
Cls.Graviton
Krang the Conquerer
Cls.Abomination
Nimrod
Moonstone
Sabertooth
Attuma

Vs

Dcnu Earth Superheroes

1. The M.o.E hit Dcnu Earth without warning. Attacking everything anything in there path.

2. They only have basic info of who is on Dcnu Earth and there powers, prior to the attack.They attack Dcnu Earth undetected, thanks to Krang.

3. Only Superheroes Dcnu Earth based, Dcnu HH level or lower are allowed in this fight. Non-higher than HH lvl

4. M.o.E goal is to conquer Dcnu Earth for themselves.

MF DELPH
My initial answer was DCNU, but with Kang, Nimrod, Loki, Doom, and Apocalypse working in unison, even sans pre battle prep, with time manipulation, magic, and tech, they can put something together during the campaign to secure a short lived victory until the heroes rally and drive them out. Unless we're assuming they do absolutely nothing but fight during the entire scenario (no plan, just blast), in which case they'd lose.

Supermex
Originally posted by MF DELPH
My initial answer was DCNU, but with Kang, Nimrod, Loki, Doom, and Apocalypse working in unison, even sans pre battle prep, with time manipulation, magic, and tech, they can put something together during the campaign to secure a short lived victory until the heroes rally and drive them out. Unless we're assuming they do absolutely nothing but fight during the entire scenario (no plan, just blast), in which case they'd lose.

Nope going with your logic, with Kang, Nimrod, Loki, Doom, and Apocalypse working in unison, even sans pre battle prep, with time manipulation, magic, and tech, they can put something together during the campaign to secure a short lived victory until the heroes rally and drive them out.

That's if the M.o.E are victories during the campaign..

That's if the heroes can rally and drive them out..

DarkRaiden
Doom's team due to him, Kang, and Loki.

Supermex
M.Manhunter will be a must in order for DC to have a chance

One_Angry_Scot
Nimrod can be an awesome ally given his analytical skill. He could easily feed information to his team-mates to assist them in battle.

Interesting battle.

MF DELPH
^Yeah.

I was also thinking something along the lines of Kang and Nimrod being able to create temporal duplicates of members of the team/themselves via their time tech. There could end up being an army of millions of duplicate Nimrods, Juggernauts, and Mindless Ones (for starters) attacking DC Earth while Doom, Loki, Apocalypse, and Kang are cooking up some more tactics with the Prime Nimrod unit while temporally displaced. And that's not even accounting for Magneto and Dracula's contributions to this brain trust, or utilization of the Moonstones, or Loki and Doom cooking up something with Juggernaut via magic.

Mindset
Don't forget Doombots.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by MF DELPH
^Yeah.

I was also thinking something along the lines of Kang and Nimrod being able to create temporal duplicates of members of the team/themselves via their time tech. There could end up being an army of millions of duplicate Nimrods, Juggernauts, and Mindless Ones (for starters) attacking DC Earth while Doom, Loki, Apocalypse, and Kang are cooking up some more tactics with the Prime Nimrod unit while temporally displaced. And that's not even accounting for Magneto and Dracula's contributions to this brain trust, or utilization of the Moonstones, or Loki and Doom cooking up something with Juggernaut via magic.

That would make for such an awesome comic if that story was written.

You actually have made a really good explanation for them winning.

Too many highly intelligent people all together. Plus what you said with Nimrod and Kang makes sense. You've made me want to see this as a comic now.

Supermex
As soon as I typed Nimrods name I'm like OK him and Krang are going to be beast together lol

MF DELPH
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
That would make for such an awesome comic if that story was written.

You actually have made a really good explanation for them winning.

Too many highly intelligent people all together. Plus what you said with Nimrod and Kang makes sense. You've made me want to see this as a comic now.

thumb up

Originally posted by Mindset
Don't forget Doombots.

^ Yep. Via time manipulation and dimensional summoning they can employ a whole lot of stuff.

Board Walker
The O.M.A.C's solo the invading marvel force

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Supermex
As soon as I typed Nimrods name I'm like OK him and Krang are going to be beast together lol
It's Kang

Krang was the bundle of scrotums from TMNT

Supermex
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
It's Kang

Krang was the bundle of scrotums from TMNT

lol ur right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.