Movie Avengers Vs Xenomorphs (Aliens)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Same thing as movie only Xenomorphs instead of the Chitauri...

Who wins?

Portal opens at ground level.

ScreamPaste
Only thing that changes is that cap and black widow are less useful because Acid Blood. The Avengers should still come out on top, no fliers or leviathans = less challenge over all and the Aliens are better at fighting in enclosed spaces, rather than open warfare.

BloodRain
Foggy; Did the Xenos use their acid blood when not suffering dismemberment?

KingD19
They could only use it once injured enough to actually have a large open wound. Like Grid in AvP only used acid blood after Celtic cut his tail barb off and he tried to splash him with it.

BloodRain
I don't see that coming up that often, not so much that it would get the better of Cap and Widow.

juggerman
Shouldn't this be in the Movie vs?

Either way Avengers win but they lose some members. I say Hulk and Thor obviously survive, Ironman can survive depending on how he fights, and Cap is unlikely to survive but has a better chance than Hawkeye and Widow. Widow dies 1st

Galan007
What are the stips, exactly? I mean, how many Xenos are coming through the portal at once?

I ask, because if the Xeno horde is anything like we saw in the AvP flashback:
http://i.imgur.com/T8YpA57.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/y9CbeKv.jpg

Then the Avengers don't have a chance in hell at containing them--Thor can only 'bottleneck' the portal for so long, after all. Additionally, the Xenos can't be beaten by destroying their mothership, so there goes that option as well.

Hell, the best tactical decision in that scenario would likely be to allow SHIELD to nuke Manhattan. /shrug

NemeBro
Looking at those pictures, I can say with absolute certainty that Thor solos. thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by NemeBro
Looking at those pictures, I can say with absolute certainty that Thor solos. thumb up https://warosu.org/data/ic/img/0017/25/1399646241809.gif

Robtard
With Thor's penchant for yapping and boasting, he's getting surprised attacked by a facehugger and ends up impregnated.

juggerman
Oh snap a XenoThor or a XenoHulk would be beastly!

NemeBro
Originally posted by Robtard
With Thor's penchant for yapping and boasting, he's getting surprised attacked by a facehugger and ends up impregnated. He'd pull it off his face.

I realize what you said is a joke, but come on.

Thor easily kills all the Chitauri coming through the rift with his lightning, and if Iron Man feels like looking useful he puts the atomic bomb through the hole again and kills most of them with said atomic bomb.

Captain America would be able to easily take on Xenomorphs. The average Chitauri is frankly probably stronger than them. thumb up

juggerman
He'd pull it off his face.

I realize what you said is a joke, but come on.

Thor easily kills all the Chitauri coming through the rift with his lightning, and if Iron Man feels like looking useful he puts the atomic bomb through the hole again and kills most of them with said atomic bomb.

Captain America would be able to easily take on Xenomorphs. The average Chitauri is frankly probably stronger than them. thumb up

In AVP a facehugger caught Scar and he "pulled it off" but it was still able to lay the embryo in such a short amount of time.

The Xenos are stronger than the Chitauri. Also much faster and agile. Plus when Cap severs a limb with the shield he will likely be burned by the acid blood.

NemeBro
You're under a few assumptions.

The first is that a facehugger can force Thor's mouth open. This is not true.

The second is that a baby Xenomorph could do anything more to Thor but give him a bad case of indigestion presently and a horrible case of constipation later. It isn't breaking through his ribs.

Faster and agile? Probably. Stronger? The Chitauri could catch themselves on the side of buildings with their bare hands and tear through concrete with their relatively blunt fingers.

A Xenomorph is more lethal than an unarmed Chitauri, sure. But an armed Chitauri would make short work of a single Xenomorph. Much like how armed humans in Aliens killed Xenomorphs en masse.

Severs a limb? First of all, I doubt he will be hit considering his skill and speed (Recall that Scar killed one in melee with a much shorter weapon and didn't get burned). Secondly, Cap has guns he could use, lol.

juggerman

The first is that a facehugger can force Thor's mouth open. This is not true.

The second is that a baby Xenomorph could do anything more to Thor but give him a bad case of indigestion presently and a horrible case of constipation later. It isn't breaking through his ribs.

Faster and agile? Probably. Stronger? The Chitauri could catch themselves on the side of buildings with their bare hands and tear through concrete with their relatively blunt fingers.

A Xenomorph is more lethal than an unarmed Chitauri, sure. But an armed Chitauri would make short work of a single Xenomorph. Much like how armed humans in Aliens killed Xenomorphs en masse.

Severs a limb? First of all, I doubt he will be hit considering his skill and speed (Recall that Scar killed one in melee with a much shorter weapon and didn't get burned). Secondly, Cap has guns he could use, lol.

You seem to have misunderstood some parts here.

One this was based on Rob's comment about Thor's mouth being open already.

Two there's no "probably' about the Xeno's being much much faster and more agile. I did forget about the Chitauri breaking the walls of buildings tho. But that strength does nothing for them here since they were easily out manuvered by Cap BW and HE.

Xeno's are fast and can hop around onto walls and celings avoiding their fire. They are also sneaky as hell and set ambushes while the Chitauri just bum rush into battle hoping to overwhelm you with sheer numbers. Put 10 Xenos against 10 Chitauri and the Xenos would wreck them with minimal losses.

Ok here you totally got lost. I was saying when Cap severs a Xeno's limb.... Or just causes one to bleed at all he will be harmed or even killed by their blood.

Yamcha
Originally posted by juggerman
In AVP a facehugger caught Scar and he "pulled it off" but it was still able to lay the embryo in such a short amount of time. Wouldn't Thor's lady killer instincts kick in which would result in him immediately thrusting his tongue out like a miniature dagger, killing the embryo and piercing through the back of the facehugger?

Asgardian cunnilingus is not to be trifled with no expression.

juggerman
laughing out loud

The Scenario
Thread over, Yamcha wins.

Everybody go home.

NemeBro
Originally posted by juggerman
You seem to have misunderstood some parts here.

I understand perfectly. Do you?

I don't know about you, but most people when they talk don't keep their mouths open for a long time.

He was saying Thor would be surprised. Also, the assertion that Thor would keep his mouth open is so stupid and unworthy of consideration that it shouldn't be considered anyway.

The first one is probably faster than the Xenomorphs in terms of sheer reaction-time. Maybe even Black Widow is.

Then why did a handful of Marines kill hundreds of them with nothing but their automatic fire?

In an open area the Chitauri are better able to coordinate their attacks and shoot the shit out of the attempts at surrounding the Xenos would pull. In a small corridor they get bottlenecked and die even more easily.

Why? Scar sure as shit didn't. I already addressed this.

juggerman

The Scenario
Doesn't Thor just have to hit the ground with Mjolnr?

Yamcha
Originally posted by The Scenario
Thread over, Yamcha wins.

Everybody go home. Scenario's approval?

I can finally die happy now..
http://i60.tinypic.com/2zh1p46.jpg

XanatosForever

Only point I have to rebut in this. Aliens evolve by acquiring the host's genetic material. Unlikely as it would be, if a facehugger latched on and got an egg in Thor, the Asgardian-infused larva would most definitely have the strength to chestburst him, and gods help the world he's on. no expression

juggerman
Good point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.