Pre sage madara vs mu alexis and sinbad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yungz22
Mu has both of his house hold members sinbad has jafar and masrur can they defeat madara

Alot of ppl have be underestimating the magi crew i just wanna hear opinions

Madara cant win by genjutsu

NewGuy01
Unless they can casually solo the tailed beasts, I'd say no.

yungz22
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Unless they can casually solo the tailed beasts, I'd say no.

Can madara physically fight and beat a biju on his without genjutsu? Without pis either idk and what that has to do with sinbad and mu idk

NewGuy01
He certainly can. Using Rimbo, he created an undetectable shadow of himself that defeated all 9 tailed beasts with a single blow each. Through this, it can be assumed that he can physically knock around a Biju in a one on one fight with or without Genjutsu.

yungz22
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He certainly can. Using Rimbo, he created an undetectable shadow of himself that defeated all 9 tailed beasts with a single blow each. Through this, it can be assumed that he can physically knock around a Biju in a one on one fight with or without Genjutsu.

Lol i forgot about that

Yamcha
I'm curious how Madara would fair against the combined army that faced Matal Mogamett :0.

yungz22
Originally posted by Yamcha
I'm curious how Madara would fair against the combined army that faced Matal Mogamett :0.

That plus mu's barbatos would be hard for him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.