Running the Revan Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red8
Anakin, Dooku, and Windu run a gauntlet. How far do they get with rest/no rest?

Round 1: Darth Revan, Alek, Mandalore the Ultimate
Round 2: Revan , Exile , SF Malak
Round 3: Revan , Scourge, Nyriss
Round 4: Revan , Satele, Malgus

Bonus: HoT and Vitiate

Boss*: Darth Revan Reborn as DeathAnt66 envisions him stick out tongue

ULTIMATE BOSS**: Revan as BoardWalker envisions him stick out tongue

*Replace Windu with Yoda
**Replace Dooku with the Son and use full-potential Anakin

Fated Xtasy
LOL. They probably stop at Bonus or round 4, but they'd take Darth Revan Reborn lmao in all scenarios laughing

Lol and it's DarthAnt66 btw, not DeathAnt66 laughing out loud

Emperordmb
Done at four, get raped by ultimate boss.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Based
Stops at four no rest, can conceivably clear with full rest minus the joke rounds.

NewGuy01
They clear, then lose at every boss.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
They clear, then lose at every boss.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Emperordmb

DarthAnt66
Shan's the weak link.

Nephthys
Shan is underestimated. Revan can beat Dooku, Windu and Anakin, Malgus can beat Dooku and Anakin and Shan can last against all of them.

DarthAnt66
Kenobi was "ragdolled" (quoted from starwars.com) by Dooku. Shan would suffer the same fate.
And while Revan and Malgus are extremely formidable, they lack the numbers necessary to pull through.

Nephthys
Why are you suffering under the delusion that Satele is equaled in Force power by Obi-Wan? erm

And why are you assuming Satele would fight Dooku? Even if that is the case and the team get the optimal match-ups, I see Revan Force Storming Anakin before Satele gets TK'd by Dooku.

DarthAnt66
Because you highly underestimate Skywalker and Kenobi. no expression You don't even watch TCW.

They are both the weakest characters of their respective teams.
Plus it is highly likely Mace will fight Malgus (the muscle) and Anakin will fight Revan (the legacy).

Nephthys
If I watched TCW I'd probably underestimate them even more considering how often they job in that show.

Dooku is on the whole superior to Anakin though. And those reasons are pretty bad. I can buy that Windu would want to fight the Sith, but Anakin and Dooku is a toss up.

DarthAnt66
It's an awesome show.

Oh, your another Zonakin person? Lame.

Nephthys
Its kinda dumb for a sperglord like me. I tuned into an episode a bit ago and Obi-Wan totally lets this guy get away by just watching as he primes a bomb strapped to a droid and throws it at him, doesn't even try to get out of the way then takes his sweet ass time pushing it off when it falls on him. Like, wtf Obi-Wan you're supposed to have superhuman reflexes, a ****ing child could have done better in that situation. So dumb.

Regardless of Zonakin, Dooku is overall a superior combatant. Better Force powers and much greater mastery and skill with using them in combat and is on the whole a better swordsman imo. Also much more emotionally composed.

DarthAnt66
The problem with The Clone Wars is there is no Force-augmentation really. The Jedi don't have greater strength or speed then your average day man in most episodes. This however adds to the tension.

NewGuy01
Same goes for the movies.

FreshestSlice
Unless you're Yoda or Sidious, that is.

DarthAnt66
Nah, Vader uses Force-Augmentation. No old man encased in a heavy suit can keep up to a human male in his prime fitness without augmentation.

DarthAnt66
http://www.starwars.com/video/star-wars-the-clone-wars-story-reel-the-big-bang
Grievous utterly destroys Kenobi in this Episode. Holy ****.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Nah, Vader uses Force-Augmentation. No old man encased in a heavy suit can keep up to a human male in his prime fitness without augmentation.
Pre-30 is hardly a man's prime, but I was talking about the prequels and TCW.

DarthAnt66
Eh, once you get into your 30's you slowly see muscle mass decline.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Eh, once you get into your 30's you slowly see muscle mass decline.
Really late 20's to early 30's when I'd consider a man in his "prime." But, obviously Vader is burned to a crisp and in his mid 40's, so I'm sure Luke is better off than he is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.