John McClane vs Dundee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
John's wife left him for the outback. While over there she meets Dundee and he beds her down. John gets wind of this and heads to the Outback for revenge. Dundee is lying in wait.

Can John's uber detective work and durability overcome Dundee bushmaster skills.

Robtard
McClane's already divorced from Holly.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Robtard

Only someone that has seen the movies would know that, which explains his ignorance.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Silent Master
Only someone that has seen the movies would know that, which explains his ignorance.

Its a joke dummy. But I guess you blew your load on Chuck Norris jokes last night, so I get you are sensitive still.

Robtard

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only John McClane scholar in KMC.

Silent Master

Understandable, given how many youtube warriors like him are around.

Time Immemorial
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=593538&pagenumber=2

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
So you never saw the movie laughing laughing

Most of the Batroc fight has been posted on youtube.

Ironic since you are the self admitted youtube warrior of KMC. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

dadudemon

I've seen all of the Die Hard movies (except this very last one) and I understood that the OP implied that were still married for this scenario. That's mostly because I'm not an idiot or a troll that likes to bust TE's balls.

This is basically what you two are doing:

Time Immemorial: "Scott Summers and Jean Grey have to fight Mark VII Tony Stark..."

Robtard and Silent: "ZOOOMG! Like, totally, Scott died in the third X-men mooovee!"

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
I've seen all of the Die Hard movies (except this very last one) and I understood that the OP implied that were still married for this scenario. That's mostly because I'm not an idiot or a troll that likes to bust TE's balls.

Time Immemorial: "Scott Summers and Jean Grey have to fight Mark VII Tony Stark..."

Robtard and Silent: "ZOOOMG! Like, totally, Scott died in the third X-men mooovee!"

You blew a gasket for no reason, at least in regards to my comment.

Time Immemorial

Yea to add he has admitted (above link and quotes posted to one reference)to watching fights and clips on youtube, and bases his stance off them, but accuses me of being a youtube warrior.

What a fooken retard. I don't blame him though, silent masterbation to Chuck Norris makes one odd.

dadudemon

I gotcha. I understand.

So when someone says, in a round-about way, to calm down, they are clearly upset.

Me: Calm down.

You: Why are you so angry?

Robtard
I gotcha. I understand.

So when someone says, in a round-about way, to calm down, they are clearly upset.

Me: Calm down.

You: Why are you so angry?

Wasn't aware you were telling me to calm down in that post.

But again, you took what I said incorrectly.

Silent Master

They're so upset about McClane's record on the VS board, it's inhibiting their ability to spot humor.

Time Immemorial
They're so upset about McClane's record on the VS board, it's inhibiting their ability to spot humor.

Ironic, because you could not spot humor earlier. Its ok though, I know those chuckogasms making you a little sensitive on the tip.

Go back to youtube, warrior.

Most of the Batroc fight has been posted on youtube.

dadudemon
Wasn't aware you were telling me to calm down in that post.

But again, you took what I said incorrectly.

I didn't: not even a little. The type of backpeddling you're doing right now is so extreme that you may hurt yourself...possibly pull a groin? smile

Here's why:

W-why would you need to state something like that? Perhaps I didn't miss your point, at all? smile Perhaps you missed my point or just forgot you made that post? Perhaps you did not recognize that I placing context on your reply to Silent Master (which was the correct thing to do in this thread)?

There are quite a few perhaps from me in that previous paragraph. So let us stick with the direct topic: the topic that you think I missed your point. Since you literally posted that McClane was "already divorced from Holly", the comparison I made to the X-men characters (that you can make a match-up thread even if some characters are dead: you're supposed to use your brain to assume that match-up can work) shows you were going out of your way to miss the scenario just to take a pot-shot at Time Immemorial.

You were trollin', bro. Then you went on to brag about how everyone is very dumb in the MvF when it comes to all matters "Die Hard." You were finding inappropriate faults with TE's vs. scenario and so was Silent Master. You and Silent Master let your previous vendettas taint your initial replies in this thread to such a point that you ended up making foolish posts. You and Silent Master needed some help in understanding why the high-horse you were parading upon was actually a miniature pony.

And you know what? I'm here to help you. smile Just your friendly neighborhood MvF reality-checker. smile

But, keep in mind, me telling you to calm down, in a round-about way, was clearly me throwing a tantrum, amirite? awesome

Lemme guess, you're gonna reply that you were trollin' this whole time and you fully anticipated my response? Right? smile

dadudemon

Yes, clearly, my jimmies are rustled over the dozens off McClane vs. threads despite the fact that I have not participated in the extreme majority of them.

smile

I'm not even participating in this one. big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Silent Master
Yes, clearly, my jimmies are rustled over the dozens off McClane vs. threads despite the fact that I have not participated in the extreme majority of them.

smile

I'm not even participating in this one. big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Fair enough. Still, other posters need to get over their anger about John's winning record.

Time Immemorial
Fair enough. Still, other posters need to get over their anger about John's winning record.

Look here, chuckorgasm, or can I call you chucky. I have no problem with McClain winning, if you get your facts right I usually side with McClane in most fights. All you are doing is trolling chuck, quit acting ignorant to you being just a stupid troll on the internet. By the way, it doesn't count, if you put me on ignore but still read my posts. Clearly I got to your inner troll and trolled it out of you so hard you gave up. Any one who doesn't like die hard movies are plain stupid, they are great movie, but since you watch them on youtube, I can see how you would not get the whole picture, chuck.

Robtard
I didn't: not even a little. The type of backpeddling you're doing right now is so extreme that you may hurt yourself...possibly pull a groin? smile

Here's why:

I didn't read after the "here's why", as your premise is still flawed. You misunderstood and added your own version of intent.

Or you didn't misunderstand and are just trying to troll, that's always a possibility I guess.

dadudemon
I didn't read after the "here's why", as your premise is still flawed. You misunderstood and added your own version of intent.

Or you didn't misunderstand and are just trying to troll, that's always a possibility I guess.

So you didn't read the part where I pointed out that you were going out of your way to lie?

I'm the one that is trolling? I know you didn't forget the first post you made in this thread. smile

You can't be reasonable like this. You're not supposed to be.

TE, time to put the club away.

Silent Master

I'm just a reasonable person. cool

Time Immemorial
So you didn't read the part where I pointed out that you were going out of your way to lie?

I'm the one that is trolling? I know you didn't forget the first post you made in this thread. smile

TE, time to put the club away.

Yea we won, I beat chuckorgasm so bad he was tripping around on his own hypocrisy this whole thread, he looks like an absolute fool at this point. Saying we missed the humor when he clearly missed the humor of the whole OP scenario. Then suggested that I watched Die Hard on youtube when he is a self admitted youtube warrior and always will be. He has no where to turn to at this point, I stuffed him back under his bridge like I always do.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
John's wife left him for the outback. While over there she meets Dundee and he beds her down. John gets wind of this and heads to the Outback for revenge. Dundee is lying in wait.

Can John's uber detective work and durability overcome Dundee bushmaster skills. Lol no.

Robtard
Double lol yes. McClane would use his zippo to burn down the Outback and flush out Dundee who is hiding and waiting like a coward.

RJ 2.0
Double lol yes. McClane would use his zippo to burn down the Outback and flush out Dundee who is hiding and waiting like a coward. Lol, dude, stop.

Robtard
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Lol, dude, stop.

Can't stop, not when McClane's being dragged through the mud and downplayed.

RJ 2.0
Can't stop, not when McClane's being dragged through the mud and downplayed. You really think McClane can beat Dundee on Dundee's home field?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.