The true hunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggerman
1987: Just as the Jungle Predator is about to deliver the coup de grace to Dutch, something impales it from behind and carries it off into the sky. Dutch hears the guttural roars of the hunter as it screams the last scream it will ever scream.

1997: Harrigan rushes into the slaughterhouse in hopes of saving Keyes and his men from the City Predator. He blows the door open and shouts to get the alien's attention but it is nowhere to be found. Keyes tells him something worse showed up and took the beast away. Something much worse.

Now: The Wolf Predator has been assigned to take out this mysterious killer once and for all. Wolf tracks this creature to Gunnison Colorado(where AVP:R took place) and is on the hunt. The Creeper can smell that The Wolf has something it wants...

Hunt and fight to the death. Who walks away with the head of their victim?

Lestov16
Creeper vs Wolf? I might go with Creeper. He is extremely fast in flight and strong as hell. He could probably tag Wolf with a bone-shuriken to the head from the air before Wolf sees him.

juggerman
Cloaking might make that difficult.

Psychotron
Wolf had absurd plot armor, he wins.

Placidity
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t488289.html

Still going with Creeper, but it could be close.

Tattoos N Scars
Creeper really can't die, but I suppose Wolf could take its head.

juggerman
Originally posted by Placidity
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t488289.html

Still going with Creeper, but it could be close.

Sorry I searched but didn't see this.

I think it is a good fight but I'm biasedly leaning toward Wolf right now. But it could go either way I think

Estacado
Creeper is a chump Wolf blasts him into pieces with dual plasma casters.

juggerman
Creeper is much more durabe than Wolf. Stronger too

Estacado
Originally posted by juggerman
Creeper is much more durabe than Wolf. Stronger too
Still doesnt matter....plasma casters phuck him up imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.