Mauvais vs...Etrigan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
No Bfr...

Who wins?

carver9
Mauviais

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Mauviais

Because?

-K-M-
He's a being Dr.strange was terrified of and said he was unsure if he could beat him, he used to battle the ancient one, fought the gods of the arctic and he is a
in a hulk level body.

pym-ftw
Was this not supposed to be a spite thread? The Wendigo wins

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-
He's a being Dr.strange was terrified of and said he was unsure if he could beat him, he used to battle the ancient one, fought the gods of the arctic and he is a
in a hulk level body.

thumb up

Glorificus
Mauvais stomps.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Was this not supposed to be a spite thread? The Wendigo wins

Not at all. Snowbird defeated the GEBs, i don't put all my fate in high end feats or hyperbolic statements

pym-ftw
Mauvais was fighting Strange & Alpha flight and doing well, does E have anything like that?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Not at all. Snowbird defeated the GEBs, i don't put all my fate in high end feats or hyperbolic statements

and? She also took on thousands of other alien gods when she was in the first God Squad. Hell she did better against the Slave God Army then both God Squad teams. Not sure what point you were trying to make with that.

Mauvais only has a handful of appearances and no low showings.

abhilegend
Etrigan wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.