Iron Man (Hulkbuster) vs King Shark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MajorSparkman
Playboy in the big suit against the son of the Shark God. Who is your money on?

Details:

1. No prep on either side, but both prepared for combat.

2. King Shark is blood-lusted from the start. (Blood-frenzy "mode"wink Tony with Extremis.

3. For the purposes of this battle, King Shark can survive indefinitely on land; no dying from lack of water.

4. Battle takes place on a partly-wrecked Golden Gate Bridge, sitting a few feet above the water. Cars are scattered about everywhere, but nobody else is on the bridge.

5. Morals are off for both combatants.

Discuss.

carver9
I feel confident at saying this would probably kill King Shark.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-07-22-00-00-24_zpsbda31bd8.png.html

MajorSparkman
Originally posted by carver9
I feel confident at saying this would probably kill King Shark.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-07-22-00-00-24_zpsbda31bd8.png.html

Unibeam, right?

I think it would take a more than that. After all, this guy has taken barrage of hits from "Gangbuster" Superboy; potentially city-destroying attacks.

DarkSaint85
That's not a unibeam, it's sonics.

MajorSparkman
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That's not a unibeam, it's sonics.

Ah. My bad.

Is that standard on the Hulkbuster?
And do you think he could just fire that off and win no problem?

Seems to me like this would be quite a contest.

carver9
That attack had enough output to power a continent. Can't see him surviving that.

DarkSaint85
That attack had enough output to power a continent. Can't see him surviving that.

This.

Tony wins this, pretty handily.

MajorSparkman

Like I was asking before, think he could fire it off at the beginning and have it over with lickity-split?

Hulkbuster isn't the fastest thing ever. King couldn't close the distance fast enough?

Also, think Tony 10/10?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.