Man beheads Woman at Work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial

Time Immemorial
z2dba71SY_Q

Time Immemorial
http://q13fox.com/2014/09/26/man-beheads-woman-in-workplace-violence-spree/

Time Immemorial
https://news.yahoo.com/police-woman-beheaded-oklahoma-workplace-144459291.html

AsbestosFlaygon
I've watched so many vids from TheYNC, that I no longer feel any remorse to these kind of incidents.

Time Immemorial
He gets fired and starts beheading people.

dadudemon

Robtard
Guess DDM wasn't lying, OK is a hardcore state.

Time Immemorial
Going to see how mainstream TV networks play this out, because it was a black man that killed the people. I doubt it will go very far. Quiet the contrary when a white cop killed a black man. As of now, its not really made any news which supports my hypothesis from the last and all previous incidents that if there is no racial story / divide. There is no media support. This will just fall away to show that only the media and government care to blow up and divide us based on race.

Right now all thats on the news is about ISIS.

Bardock42
White cops killing unarmed black kids get a lot more press coverage, because cops are suppose to serve and protect the community, including black people. Sadly this is often not the case in the United States, and black communities feel that injustice and protest it. It's a structural issue, and gets coverage and exposure for different reasons. Freak murders from unstable people that are not in position of government authority are tragic, or maybe a curiosity, but they shouldn't get the same attention as the former.

Time Immemorial

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Guess DDM wasn't lying, OK is a hardcore state.

It's true.

Right now, a new bill is going through state senate to change our State Motto. They are trying to get it changed to:

"All anal, all the time."

It is currently hung up in committee. The democrats want to make a "straight veins, no lube" addition and the republicans want to add a "condoms not required" clause.

Robtard
hardcore

MF DELPH
It's the nature of these kinds of stories. Sensational stories sell. DC Snipers got coverage, Christopher Dorner got coverage, VT Shooter got coverage, etc. It's more the utility of the story than the newsworthiness of the story. Modern Journalism is entertainment, not informative. Controversy, inexplicably, entertains the most.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by MF DELPH
It's the nature of these kinds of stories. Sensational stories sell. DC Snipers got coverage, Christopher Dorner got coverage, VT Shooter got coverage, etc. It's more the utility of the story than the newsworthiness of the story. Modern Journalism is entertainment, not informative. Controversy, inexplicably, entertains the most.

And divides us and turns us against each other, I have been watching the news all morning, NOTING and I mean NOTHING, has been said on any of the networks. Besides a small video clip on the internet I have found, thats it! No race involved!? No NEWS involved!

Robtard
Channel 4 News in California: http://news.kron4.com/news/oklahoma-man-beheads-woman-after-workplace-dispute/

MF DELPH
It'll likely get a small blurb because it won't cause the public outcry. My demographic is, predominantly, more demonstrative when it comes to airing grievances, whether actual or contrived, and that outrage (covering it and stirring it) drives viewership. It's the same reason why MSNBC manipulated those George Zimmerman tapes. It was more blood in the Black Sea. I personally find it bullshit, but in a final analysis, it's immaterial, because the black community isn't the monolith it's depicted as in the media either. The loudest amongst us don't represent the views of the whole.

Frankly, it only divides us further if you're too weak minded to see it for what it is.

Time Immemorial
It'll likely get a small blurb because it won't cause the public outcry. My demographic is, predominantly, more demonstrative when it comes to airing grievances, whether actual or contrived, and that outrage (covering it and stirring it) drives viewership. It's the same reason why MSNBC manipulated those George Zimmerman tapes. It was more blood in the Black Sea. I personally find it bullshit, but in a final analysis, it's immaterial, because the black community isn't the monolith it's depicted as in the media either. The loudest amongst us don't represent the views of the whole.

Frankly, it only divides us further if you're too weak minded to see it for what it is.

Agreed 100%! Thank you for seeing this with me.

MF DELPH
Just to be clear, however, race isn't the determining factor in the media coverage. Controversy is. They cover divisive issues to polarize the public. Stories on sanctity of life, sex trafficking, child abuse, etc. Anything that'll cause the most public unrest and thirst for cathartic retribution gets run. Let's not forget the months of Natalee Holloway and Jon Benet Ramsey coverage, or the contemporary Jodi Arias and Casey Anthony stories, mass shootings, and the constant terror plots foiled by the FBI. A constant atmosphere of threat and social upheaval is portrayed and drives public paranoia and tension, which in turn increases these instances. It's media driven perpetual PTSD.

MF DELPH
Also looks like CNN is working a radical Muslim angle on this one now as well.

Time Immemorial
Just to be clear, however, race isn't the determining factor in the media coverage. Controversy is. They cover divisive issues to polarize the public. Stories on sanctity of life, sex trafficking, child abuse, etc. Anything that'll cause the most public unrest and thirst for cathartic retribution gets run. Let's not forget the months of Natalee Holloway and Jon Benet Ramsey coverage, or the contemporary Jodi Arias and Casey Anthony stories, mass shootings, and the constant terror plots foiled by the FBI. A constant atmosphere of threat and social upheaval is portrayed and drives public paranoia and tension, which in turn increases these instances. It's media driven perpetual PTSD.

Ur a fcking badass. I like talking to you, thanks for seeing this and brining it to light.

Lestov16
I'm hearing reports that Islam/ISIS may have been involved, but given that the source is Fox News, I'm not too keen on immediately trusting it.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm hearing reports that Islam/ISIS may have been involved, but given that the source is Fox News, I'm not too keen on immediately trusting it.

CNN actually started that one and have been running with it. Do you trust them?

Lestov16
Well if it's coming from multiple news sources it may have some merit, but even the news sources are saying it's just a suspicion. No confirmation or anything.

Time Immemorial
This has nothing to do with terrorism, if the media tried making that, up I laugh in their pitiful faces.

Funny though, all thats on the new is about ISIS and beheadings, seems they just trying to manipulate people by this beheading which has not one thing to do with another.

Welcome to the Spin Zone.

MF DELPH
CNN article I read had quotes saying the guy was trying to convert his co-workers to Islam and then when he got fired he came back to the factory, crashed his car, walked in the building, and attacked the two people closest to him before police arrived and shot him twice (and he's still alive). I guess it's possible, but frankly, I wouldn't put it past the media (and others) to be using this situation as propaganda. We have these ISIS/ISIL videos of hostages getting beheaded, which leads to us making a somewhat unpopular move to mobilize air support and fund Syrian rebels (unpopular because the populace think this will lead to another ground war, as well as the fact that we can't guarantee the allegiances of these Rebels we're handing $500M and weaponry), have disagreement at home about the need to put actual troops on the ground in the conflict zone, and now we have a possible Muslim Extremist beheading a woman in the "Heartland" of America? Seems rather convenient, while still being plausible. However, it's reminiscent of the DC Snipers and Ricin/Anthrax letters that were mailed after we moved to roll out operations in Afghanistan and Iraq, and all the fear pimping that was happening in 2002-2005. This tune sounds very familiar.

MF DELPH
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/26/us/oklahoma-beheading/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Employee who was trying to convert coworkers to Islam beheads a coworker in Oklahoma, and is shot by an off-duty cop.

Time Immemorial
So he has picked up the sword against his own people and nation and got the idea from the horrible atrocities that the Islamic Extremists do to people. Go figure!

MF DELPH
That, or he just went 'postal' and beheaded a co-worker and stabbed another, and isn't a Muslim at all.

Robtard
That, or he just went 'postal' and beheaded a co-worker and stabbed another, and isn't a Muslim at all.

Agreed, the "he's a Muslim and tried to convert people" connection to his crimes seems like a forced connection so far.

Time Immemorial

Exactly, we don't know and we probably never will! Its just another example of half ass media grasping at straws to confuse us.

Al Sharp is on msnbc at the moment, turn it on if you can.

Mindship
Just to be clear, however, race isn't the determining factor in the media coverage. Controversy is. They cover divisive issues to polarize the public. Stories on sanctity of life, sex trafficking, child abuse, etc. Anything that'll cause the most public unrest and thirst for cathartic retribution gets run. Let's not forget the months of Natalee Holloway and Jon Benet Ramsey coverage, or the contemporary Jodi Arias and Casey Anthony stories, mass shootings, and the constant terror plots foiled by the FBI. A constant atmosphere of threat and social upheaval is portrayed and drives public paranoia and tension, which in turn increases these instances. It's media driven perpetual PTSD. "If it bleeds, it leads."

MF DELPH
It might not just be the media. We've got midterms coming up and this is the beginnings of a new war. The war for hearts and minds, domestically, has just begun.

*edit

I'm actually at work.

Also, f*ck Al Sharpton.

Originally posted by Mindship
"If it bleeds, it leads."

Exactly.

Time Immemorial
It might not just be the media. We've got midterms coming up and this is the beginnings of a new war. The war for hearts and minds, domestically, has just begun.

*edit

I'm actually at work.

Also, f*ck Al Sharpton.

Exactly.

Lol,^^

True that, he went straight from talking about the beheading to talking about ISIS in Iraq and the beheadings in Iraq.

Now he and the media is blurring the lines making it sound like the same issue.

riv6672
I feel dorry for the victims.

Time Immemorial
He was a convert to Islam and his Facebook page had nothing but utterly disgusting beheading videos in the Middle East.

riv6672
Was he tha kid that posts here? Eminem?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by riv6672
Was he tha kid that posts here? Eminem?

No cause Eminem still posts here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.