Savage Opress vs Raskta Lsu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Raskta has no amp

NewGuy01
Savage bitchslaps her with a Force wave.

King Joker
Pure sabers Raskta would **** him up the ass. But all out Savage could definitely bitchslap her with the force. I guess it just depends to what degree Savage uses the Force...

Nephthys
Originally posted by King Joker
Pure sabers Raskta would **** him up the ass. But all out Savage could definitely bitchslap her with the force. I guess it just depends to what degree Savage uses the Force...

Q99
Originally posted by King Joker

Yes. Sufficiently good saber users tend to outmaneuver Opress in melee, but he may be able to pull something akin to what he did to Adi. Though she stands a good chance at getting him first.

carthage
Savage wrecks

McP
Originally posted by carthage
Savage wrecks

This

AncientPower
After re-reading the fight a few times I quickly realized that the book is clearly stating that Weapon Masters in general don't specialize in the Force.

Later on this is made apparent when Lsu was going to die from Darth Bane's push... what everyone forgets is that the Push itself wasn't going to kill her but the jagged wall she was being launched at.

Unless Opress is lucky enough for her to be stood in front of a wall of spikes his TK won't actually do that much. That said, Lsu wrecks him in sabers.

ares834
Originally posted by carthage
Savage wrecks

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by AncientPower

Unless Opress is lucky enough for her to be stood in front of a wall of spikes his TK won't actually do that much. That said, Lsu wrecks him in sabers.
Lulz. Either way, Savage could choke her out, even if this was true. And it's not. Savage has broken blaster-proof glass with TK before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.