Saesee Tiin and Agen Kolar vs Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

NewGuy01
This has been done. Also, team.

carthage
Fisto gets stomped

Q99
Fisto is the best of the three, but not by that much, either individually would be a tough fight, two on one steamrolls him.

McP
I consider Fisto as being the weakest from those 3 guys. Agen and Saesee stomps.

Q99
Fisto has the most feats, and seems to have the most praise:

"Most of the Jedi are deployed on distant worlds, but Mace manages to assemble a trio of celebrated swordmasters to assist him in arresting Palpatine: Agen Kolar, a Zabrak known among the Jedi to strike first and ask questions later; Saesee Tiin, a solitary Iktotchi who has never chosen a Padawan learner; and Kit Fisto, Nautolan master of Form 1 lightsaber technique, who distinguished himself on Geonosis and Mon Calamari, and who partnered Mace in battling Grievous on Coruscant."
--Taken from The Complete Visual Dictionary

---

Hm, I'll go even further. While Fisto is strongest, not only would the two together beat him, but so would the two sequentially. Fighting one would tire him out enough for the other to emerge victorious.

McP
Which feats? His best is beating Grievous, but considering how well Koth did against him with injured arm, I believe Kolar would do as well as Fisto did (especially, that Kolar is stated to be better swordsman then Koth was).
Tiin's best showings are in old CW and a comic that is basing on that cartoon. Poor kind of source, but well: OP Mace =< OP Tiin in the Force.
OP Mace >>> OP Grievous.
Tiin would not be able to overcome Grievous with Force only (as Mace wasn't, according to LoE), but might be able to take greater advantage with his Force powers then Fisto or Koth. There is also some possibility, that he would be able to overhelm Kit or Agen with the Force.

Q99
Certainly a big one! Also his actually managing to clash blades with Sidious a few times before dropping.

Fisto in general has more feats, which doesn't hurt.

Where is that said?

Nalaniel
Team.

Q99
I have that comic, and that wasn't my impression. They had a discussion on brute force vs finesse, Tiin preferring the former, but that doesn't mean he's actually stronger, it's more of method.

Throw in the old CW cartoon showing Windu has brute force as well, in spades...

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Q99

Throw in the old CW cartoon showing Windu has brute force as well, in spades...

Oh yeah throw in that old cartoon and Windu has the best direct Force TK Blasts in the saga.

Q99
The comic in question is one done in the style of said show, so I'd say it was written in light of those big feats.

NewGuy01
I don't take feats from the show itself seriously, but I do consider the character comparisons.

For instance, post-AotC Anakin and Assaj Ventress were equals in their first encounter.

When it comes to the arc with Mace and Saesee, it is implied a couple times that the latter has greater raw power, while the former is more efficient at using it. And considering that Tiin was thought of as one of the best force users of his day, it's not surprising that something like this would be true.

I agree Kit might be the best of them, but the conclusion I've come to is that each of the B-Team members are more or less equal in their own right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.