Strike Battles Part 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
An extension of McP's thread. This grouping will feature more of the prominent heavyweights.

Team 1: Darth Caedus, Exar Kun, Darth Plagueis
Team 2: Emperor Palpatine, Emperor Malgus, Emperor Krayt
Team 3: The Sith Emperor, Darth Revan Reborn, Tulak Hord
Team 4: Darth Bane (RoT), Darth Zannah (DoE), Darth Tenebrous
Team 5: Luke Skywalker, Kyp Durron, Mace Windu
Team 6: Hero of Tython, Grandmaster Yoda, Barsen'thor

Round 1:

Team 1 vs. Team 3

Team 2 vs. Team 6

Team 4 vs. Team 5

Biggest stompage gets a By in round 2.

FreshestSlice
2,3,5 go on in true Fibonacci fashion.

Nephthys
Uh.....

Trocity
I'd actually say team 1 takes team 3 if this is all on neutral ground. Biggest stompage for me would have to be Team 5 over Team 4 I guess even though none of them are really stomps.

1, 2, 5 advance to me.

Team 2 then beats team 1 and then probably beats team 5?

This is just a quick run through, didn't really think too much on it.

FreshestSlice
As someone who doesn't like Vitiate, even I think he's incredibly underrated here. Not as much as he's overrated, but still. He's superior to everyone on Team 1. Revan's in the ballpark, and Hord is supposedly eclipses Kun as a duelist. Caedus is the only one that should that give even the slightest of a challenge, but even he won't last long.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 2 vs. Team 6 should be fairly interesting.

Palpatine vs. Yoda

HoT vs. Krayt

Barsen'thor vs. Malgus

Nephthys
thumb up

I think the Sith win though. Krayt can probably DT-pwn, Malgus can beat the Barsen'thor and if its RotJ or DE Palpatine he can likely beat Yoda.

On the other hand though, Malgus vs HoT and Thor vs Krayt.... mmm

Trocity
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
As someone who doesn't like Vitiate, even I think he's incredibly underrated here. Not as much as he's overrated, but still. He's superior to everyone on Team 1. Revan's in the ballpark, and Hord is supposedly eclipses Kun as a duelist. Caedus is the only one that should that give even the slightest of a challenge, but even he won't last long.

Perhaps you're right, I guess I do tend to underrate him.

I do think team 1 overall is better, though.

NewGuy01
Team 5 vs Team 6 would have been interesting.

Q99
(Btw, the reason the other thread was called 'strike team' was because all of those were actual strike teams sent on specific missions. This is just team battles using similar brackets ^^)

I go 1 over 3, and 5 solidly beats 4.

Originally posted by Nephthys
thumb up

I think the Sith win though. Krayt can probably DT-pwn, Malgus can beat the Barsen'thor and if its RotJ or DE Palpatine he can likely beat Yoda.

On the other hand though, Malgus vs HoT and Thor vs Krayt.... mmm

It is a nice, neither'll-win-all-the-time battle...

Raptor22
Id say 1, 2, and 5 move on. Then 2 beats 1, and 5 beats 2.

carthage
1 lolstomps 3 because Hord is featless and Revan gets wasted as the only real combatant.

2 defeats three due to the fact Barsen has nothing on either Krayt or Malgus, and we've already seen that Yoda can't handle Palpatine in an all out fight. Yoda gradually falters first while Krayt Handles HoT, and then the Emperor finishes off either one of them with the other Sith

Luke lolstomps Bane or Zannah immediately, Mace can handle Tenebrous albeit for a while, and Durron can ragdoll either Bane or Zannah. The Banite Sith lose

1, 2, 5 move on

ares834
Pretty much impossible to say round 1as we truly don't know what Hord is capable of.

2 beats 6.

And 5 crushes 4 getting the By.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
An extension of McP's thread. This grouping will feature more of the prominent heavyweights.

Team 1: Darth Caedus, Exar Kun, Darth Plagueis
Team 2: Emperor Palpatine, Emperor Malgus, Emperor Krayt
Team 3: The Sith Emperor, Darth Revan Reborn, Tulak Hord
Team 4: Darth Bane (RoT), Darth Zannah (DoE), Darth Tenebrous
Team 5: Luke Skywalker, Kyp Durron, Mace Windu
Team 6: Hero of Tython, Grandmaster Yoda, Barsen'thor

Round 1:

Team 1 vs. Team 3

Team 2 vs. Team 6

Team 4 vs. Team 5

Biggest stompage gets a By in round 2.
Round 1 outcomes, IMO:

Team 1 vs. Team 3 = Team 3*

Team 2 vs. Team 6 = Circumstantial

Team 4 vs. Team 5 = Team 5

---

*Tulak Hord respect thread for consultation: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t595436.html

Based
Just to be that one guy that has to pointlessly nitpick but none of these are actual strike teams.

Anyways teams 2, 3 and 5 advance.

Sinious
Originally posted by Based
Anyways teams 2, 3 and 5 advance.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.