Cap (sans shield) & Bucky ..vs.. Wildcat & Tomcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magog
I think this pairing is fairly equitable. While Cap has a definite edge over Wildcat, I think Tomcat with his metahuman powers has the edge on the Winter Soldier, who btw has no sniper rifle or long range weapons.

Morals on, so win by TKO/capture...and no BFR...30 min prep.

Fight takes place in Central Park, NYC and each team starts at opposite end of it.

What say you?

pym-ftw
Can Tomcat deal with Bucky's taser in his arm?

Magog
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Can Tomcat deal with Bucky's taser in his arm?
That's probably the one thing that gives Bucky a chance vs TC straight up. TC has him in strength, agility and instinct. Pretty sure they're even in fighting techniques, but Bucky has more experience obviously.

TC is somewhat hard to gauge tho, since I don't believe he has a ton of feats yet compared to Bucky. I'll let other with more knowledge on TC give their opinion.

I think the CA/WS tandem takes it....at least a majority.

Golgo13
Cap solos.

beatboks
Originally posted by Magog
That's probably the one thing that gives Bucky a chance vs TC straight up. TC has him in strength, agility and instinct. Pretty sure they're even in fighting techniques, but Bucky has more experience obviously.

TC is somewhat hard to gauge tho, since I don't believe he has a ton of feats yet compared to Bucky. I'll let other with more knowledge on TC give their opinion.

I think the CA/WS tandem takes it....at least a majority.
O_o ??? re underlined. Unless Bucky has forgotten how to fight how the hell could they be equal in fighting technique?????

Tommy is a shit fighter. His father even said so.

pretty much

pym-ftw
Is Tomcat above 50's Cap?

beatboks
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Is Tomcat above 50's Cap?
In what regard???

pym-ftw
Total fighting ability? Bucky beat him so...

Grand Director is who I'm talking about if it wasn't clear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.