Which TCW story would you have wanted to see

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
Of all of the TCW storylines that never got made as fully animated episodes, which would you have wanted to see the most?

Emperordmb
I'm gonna flat out say the Maul story arc.

King Joker
Ventress and Vos definitely. Ventress is one of my favorite characters in Star Wars as a whole, and this arc would've probably be big for her. And Vos looks like a complete badass in he concept art so I would've wanted to see him animated.

ares834
We already have seen Vos. Anyway, the Utapau arc for sure.

King Joker
He would have had a different design.

Ace Hambone
I'm not sure if they even made a storyline for it, but I would want to se an arc about Ahsoka.

Nephthys
She's probably going to be in Rebels imo.

Fated Xtasy
I would have liked to see the Vos/Ventress arc or the Utapau one as well. The maul arc was fine as a comic book series imo.

McP
Maul arc. Vos was a stupid jerk in TCW. Not even comparable to his version from Republic's comics.
Utapau with Anakin and Obi-Wan wasn't so impressive for me.
I have no idea about the rest of unseen TCW's episodes.

Darth Abonis
The Bad batch of clones led by Anakin.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by King Joker
And Vos looks like a complete badass in he concept art so I would've wanted to see him animated.

If you want a "badass" Vos, read the comics. WAY better than the animated series.

NewGuy01
Nah, the new Vos has potential to surpass the old one in the new arc.

Q99
The *end* of the Maul story arc. Son of Dathomir wasn't a conclusion.

Lord Stark
Vos arc undoubtedly.

Nephthys
I've never read any of the Vos stuff and I think he looks like a loser.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys

I'm not a big Vos fan. That being said any arc that could have potentially incorporated Bulq, Ventress development, and more Dooku. Yes plz.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
The maul arc was fine as a comic book series imo.

It wasn't satisfying to me at all with all the 2 panel fights.

But still considering it didn't conclude Maul's story anyway, I think it would have been nice to see the Vos/Ventress arc if I had to choose one.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
It wasn't satisfying to me at all with all the 2 panel fights.

But still considering it didn't conclude Maul's story anyway

Meh, I'm positive we'll get to see Maul V the Inquisitor/Vader or Maul V Kanan/Obi-Wan in Rebels.

Same, but a Book would allow for more Character development and a few subplots. Still i would have liked to seen this on the TV though.

DARTH POWER
Meh, I'm positive we'll get to see Maul V the Inquisitor/Vader or Maul V Kanan/Obi-Wan in Rebels.

Oh of course. They would have killed him off if they didn't intend on using him again.

I'm certain Kenobi will kill him in the end. But not before an epic battle (or 2).

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Oh of course. They would have killed him off if they didn't intend on using him again.

I'm certain Kenobi will kill him in the end. But not before an epic battle (or 2).

thumb up I am actually looking forward to seeing Old - Obi-Wan going up against Maul. here's hoping they don't muck it up somehow.

DARTH POWER
thumb up I am actually looking forward to seeing Old - Obi-Wan going up against Maul. here's hoping they don't muck it up somehow.

It will be Old - Maul as well Lol. They're both about the same age.

Hoping they will show that "Old" actually means "Better"..

But we'll see. It's a good few seasons away if I were to guess.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Nephthys

You're entitled to your opinion but remember looks can be deceiving. I assure you he is in no way a loser.

Read the comics with Vos. Trust me, his story is awesome!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.