A message to the NWO's first and foremost authority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
jka0eqxQeD0

http://achristian.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/crushserpent.jpg

Ain't no one's mentally tougher than the Christ. Try being scourged and crucified. Try carrying a cross for 300 yards after being scourged.

I am a tough.mohter.****er.

Oneness
You must be scared into the point where you've become a shit-for-brains.

Didn't know there was a God, did you? Didn't think you'd have to pay for this guilt, did you? Think again c unt. You're wanting to burn yourself alive, or get skinned alive, or crucified, rather than deal with the punishments I will inflict, aren't you?

You useless, poooor sap.

You have no fighting chance against me. God's endowed me with this innate superiority. You're finished, you're doooooooone! you morsel. Now await my judgement in agony like a good little piece of useless sh it, you little sniveling morsel.

Bardock42
Is Undisputed 3 3 times as good as the first one?

Oneness
Originally posted by Bardock42
Is Undisputed 3 3 times as good as the first one? The first one isn't even there anymore, it's not even relevant. It doesn't even have mma in it. Undisputed 2 has the same star as the villain of Undisputed 1, and he isn't even depicted by the same actor. Undisputed is like 90 years older than undisputed 2.

Oneness
maYOnVCfgPw

Bardock42
Originally posted by Oneness
The first one isn't even there anymore, it's not even relevant. It doesn't even have mma in it. Undisputed 2 has the same star as the villain of Undisputed 1, and he isn't even depicted by the same actor. Undisputed is like 90 years older than undisputed 2.

I quite liked Undisputed 1.

Oneness
"The rap adds attitude."

Undisputed 2 documentary.

Scribble
**** the policemen coming round from the underground. Or whatever.

Oneness
Originally posted by Scribble
**** the policemen coming round from the underground. Or whatever. Not the policemen, the policemen bribed by the wealthy "coporateers" will probably by skinned alive and forced to haul heavy shit in agony until they breathe their dying breath. But for the wealthy evil corporate mother****ers who're in senate, the punishment must be far more severe than that relative cake-walk.

Their lovers will **** me as they themselves stand in horror, and eventually they'll be compelled to join in as my subs due. It's psychology.

That's the form of torture I was referring to in my second post.

There's a technical term for it, cuckolding humiliation. In some cases it can be worse than any other known torture for people as prideful as the rich.

I'm talking about very evil and stupid wealthy people, wealthy people who wish to create a dystopia in our economy.

Oneness
I mean, losing all their wealth and power is phase 1 in my traumatic assault.

Phase 2 is destroying their rebellious forces and permanently liberating the honest people currently in their iron grasp, the third phase is the torture and for someone like me (who has a very intelligent, collected, fervent hatred that's currently still building strength) - I can get pretty creative with physical and psychological torture.

Scribble
You tell 'em, soulja boi. Keep raging against that machine, and such. Fight the powah

Scribble
Have you ever tortured someone?

Scribble
I get really angry sometimes, too.

Oneness
Have you ever tortured someone? The ones that deserved it were and are still out of my reach.

I have to be able to get away with everything, silly.

Oneness
And to do that, I need to be superior in power and wealth, but more, I need to be out of this dystopic governmental establishment's influence. Like people who live off the grid, except with superior access to resources, a more sophisticated scientific and technological capacity, and more people under my wing, which goes along with my first need. Power and wealth.

Scribble
Yeah, I'd do pretty good if I had power and wealth. It'd be cool. You've got to earn it, though, not just say "I could do something amazing...IF I happened to be really really rich". You know? Sitting around bragging's not going to make it a reality, and neither is listening to rap music. You gotta get up, stand up. Stand up for your rights. And stuff. Start a petition, I don't know. I'm just trying to help focus your vision.

Robtard
Warren Buffet is coaching Lebron James in how to become a billionaire.

Oneness
Yeah, I'd do pretty good if I had power and wealth. It'd be cool. You've got to earn it, though, not just say "I could do something amazing...IF I happened to be really really rich". You know? Sitting around bragging's not going to make it a reality, and neither is listening to rap music. You gotta get up, stand up. Stand up for your rights. And stuff. Start a petition, I don't know. I'm just trying to help focus your vision. I'm saying some pretty messed up shit right now.

Why in the world would someone be on my side about this?

To most people, I sound like a psychotic lunatic.

Do you like psychotic lunatics?

As for being productive, that had to happen all at once for me.

I'm the kind of person who waits till there's just barely enough time to do it, or to where there's eminent danger (of losing something I'm working toward) to do it. But it gets done because I can think faster than most. More time to have fun means more time to reconnect with yourself and what you truly desire.

I'm not a cruel person, I've just had cruel things done to me by life and I use NWO as an outlet.

But there's a good chance every single person who's of the global utmost upper-class, does some pretty repressive, sick shit. Deep.

Scribble
Um. Word.

Oneness
Um. Word. FYI, I only come on here when I'm drunk.

I don't know how to talk to other people when I'm drunk.

You're best bet is socializing with me in person, when I'm not high or drunk.

Scribble
In person? No thanks.

Oneness
In person? No thanks. Go **** yourself.

Originally posted by Robtard
Warren Buffet is coaching Lebron James in how to become a billionaire. Tell him to play more basketball.

That's his niche.

Scribble
Wow, nice job coming off like a predator then telling me to go **** myself. Some pieces of work they got round here.

Oneness
Funny.

Only older women come across as predators anymore.

That's how you're supposed to be with people to get friends, you ignorant, warped, money-worshipper.

I bet you take everything seriously too, don't you?

Have fun with your men w/boy egos.

Scribble
And you assume I'm straight. Real smooth.

Oneness
Has it ever occurred to you that someone might say ridiculous shit less, drink less, smoke pot less, be more productive if they got something out of it from other people?

But no you wouldn't care about anyone, you're materialistic. Maybe your parents cause they bought the most shit for you. I know your kinda people.

I don't get shit out of it, I'm actually better at talking with other people when I'm all drunk, high, and laxxed.

So I'm a drunk stoner now because of that.

Scribble
I'm a drunk stoner too. Been drinking cans of lager with a couple shots of 90% proof absinthe in 'em. Also had a nice couple of reefs while I was at it. The difference is, I can handle my shit.

Oneness
And you assume I'm straight. Real smooth. Lesbo is a frame of mind, lesbo.

You still need penetration to match the pure physical stimuli and I doubt a fist or 3 fingers does the same kinda trick.

Scribble
Lesbo is a frame of mind, lesbo.

You still need penetration to match the pure physical stimuli and I doubt a fist or 3 fingers does the same kinda trick.

Hah, it's certainly a better frame of mind than whatever your ****ed one is.

Oneness
Originally posted by Scribble I can handle my shit. Cause you're a materialistic user.

It'd be easy for me to say what everyone wanted to hear if I wanted to get along with them without caring about them.

Given it's probably how you were raised, ya know, having a vagina and all.

Scribble
I was NOT expecting to be up at three, trawling the internet, let alone meeting a psychotic homophobic misogynist with a God Complex. I guess these kind of people are more common than it would have seemed.

Oneness
Hah, it's certainly a better frame of mind than whatever your ****ed one is. The only ****ed up thing is this society and how we're raised in it.

Money-worshipping is satanism.

Oneness
I was NOT expecting to be up at three, trawling the internet, let alone meeting a psychotic homophobic misogynist with a God Complex. I guess these kind of people are more common than it would have seemed. You type pretty good Enlish for someone in Africa.

lol, your games are getting old, Blondie.

Scribble

Oneness

Oneness
I'm no more material than you, Inadvertently, you've in fact been raised as such.

You go for the people whose intentions are insidious, as opposed to open like mine are.

Those kinds of people are users.

You're trained to go for them because they've likely wealthier parents and are more likely to be silver-spooned, and more likely to silver-spoon their proverbial whore.

Scribble
Nah, sorry, wrong again. I'm not like that at all. You're not that special, buddy.

Oneness
Alls I said was that I'm less-abrasive in person. You jumped to "predator" somehow.

My beliefs would have to be pretty enclosed and *****-boyish to get with someone like you, just based on that.

No thanks.

Scribble
You keep believin' what you want to believe. You're wrong, though. Makes sense how you can't communicate with people in real life/general; you're a particularly bad judge of character.

Oneness
You keep believin' what you want to believe. You're wrong, though. Makes sense how you can't communicate with people in real life/general; you're a particularly bad judge of character. Am I?

I'll bet I'm right on about you.

I'm not a bad communicator, I'm just not too manipulative like the ones you get with.

Scribble
Nah.

Oneness
You're wrong about me, I'm neither homophobic nor am I misogynist.

I acknowledge the truth of the matter.

Lesbians can stomach other women better than men, regardless of the aforementioned physical stimuli. It's a frame of mind, but it's something that shouldn't be forced out of, either.

It is, however, a very shallow thing. And there are some men that they can stomach, but they refuse to based on their "mind-frame". Because, to begin with, they're lesbians due to the fact that not all men are equally bearable in appearance. Goes back to that shallow thing.

And you want people to tell you what you want to hear. So you get this combination of being shallow, and getting with dishonest people.

Scribble
Cool, man. Keep up the good fight.

Scribble
Nice opinions, by the way.

Oneness
Cool, man. Keep up the good fight. Stop ****ing agreeing with me.

Oneness
Nice opinions, by the way. To tell you the truth, I need TLC asap.

Scribble
Stop ****ing agreeing with me.
Alright, then.

Oneness
Alright, then. You just did it again.

Scribble
I know. Well spotted.

Oneness
Wow, nice job coming off like a predator Nice opinion.

You're a spook. Why did I give that impression? Because you're scared of the dick

Men make some women (given, it seems like the minority at this point) more secure, not less so.

Scribble
Could be, could be

Scribble
I'll take that into consideration

Oneness
****in tell me how it is.

You dishonest philogynist.

Oneness
If you really, really want to ignore me; quit posting.

Don't just agree, it's ****ing pathetic.

Robtard
Things escalated rather quickly on page two.

Bardock42
Dolos, you need to cut out the alcohol, it does not work for you.

Scribble
I thought it made him rather funny, though.

AbnormalButSane
Not so much funny as creepy.

Oneness
How could someone as good looking as me possibly seem creepy?

Besides, it's not as if you're all potentially above nymphomania.

Robtard
How could someone as good looking as me possibly seem creepy?

Besides, it's not as if you're all potentially above nymphomania.

Your second sentence could possibly be used to answer the question you posed in your first sentence. Possibly.

NemeBro
I am the NWO's first and foremost authority.

What do you want this time Dolos?

Oneness
****. Wait... :/

What? Where am I?

Oneness
Originally posted by NemeBro
I am the NWO's first and foremost authority.

What do you want this time Dolos? I already got what I want.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.