A'Sharad Hett vs. Darth Malgus (Return) vs. Exar Kun (Pre-Amulet)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle of the Future Dark lords

Force, sabers, all out

Who wins?

ares834
Exar IMO.

Q99
Exar would be my bet as well. When duel-wielding he was already at a level where he broke Vodo's staff.

AncientPower
A good fight but I would say Hett.

Based
Exar somewhat easily.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ares834
Exar IMO.

Q99
I mean, the other two are *good*, but Exar only needs a moderate weapon edge to stand against one of the top duelists of his time. His force skills aren't yet as well honed at this point but, hey, neither are those of the other two.

carthage
Not really seeing how its "easily", Malgus had enough strength to smash away machine parts and kill Darach, and Hett is very skilled in his own right (beating Aurra Sing/fighting evenly with An'ya Kuro).

It should be close

Nephthys
I actually agree with carthage for once.

Based
Kun was noted by many to be prodigious with skills in a lightsaber, even before his double bladed ways and even gets recognition in the Sith Empire apparently.

Malgus doesn't even get respect from random mooks from his superiors. It's close if he's the false emperor. He's not beating someone like Kun, or having a good fight with Kun as a damn apprentice.

And I still maintain that Malgus only beat Darach because of an extra lightsaber.

Emperordmb
I'm sorry. Are you implying that Malgus only has a chance to beat Pre-Amulet Kun as the false emperor? Or did I misread?

Nephthys
Originally posted by Based
Kun was noted by many to be prodigious with skills in a lightsaber, even before his double bladed ways and even gets recognition in the Sith Empire apparently.

Malgus doesn't even get respect from random mooks from his superiors. It's close if he's the false emperor. He's not beating someone like Kun, or having a good fight with Kun as a damn apprentice.

And I still maintain that Malgus only beat Darach because of an extra lightsaber.

Malgus was widely regarded as one of the greatest warriors in the Empire before Return, actually.

That said, I may reconsider. I thought this was Decieved Malgus, not Return Malgus. He still gives a decent fight though.

carthage

He doesn't get any 'respect' because at the time of the return he was still a trainee? Also his feats are superior to the vast majority of the Sith of his era (barring Vitiate), its irrelevant whether he "got respect" seeing has he was apart of the military and there was a chain of command.

Uh, he beat Darach due to being a better fighter. Darach was trying to hold his own against Vindican, and kept his distance from Malgus by using the force or by allowing Satele to get trashed. His evasion of Malgus isn't a sign that Malgus couldn't beat him (which he did easily) after Vindican died

Q99
Originally posted by carthage
Not really seeing how its "easily", Malgus had enough strength to smash away machine parts and kill Darach, and Hett is very skilled in his own right (beating Aurra Sing/fighting evenly with An'ya Kuro).

It should be close

I'm not saying it won't be a fight or that he won't have to work for it, it's just I view Exar's fight with Vodo as the beast feat so far.

Vodo was noted as the best saber trainer in the time bar none, and Sylvar got some good props too.

Exar's saber skills only improved a little when he became a sith lord, he was already near the top of his era.

Malgus and Hett are still rising stars.

carthage
Malgus did very well against a senior duelist in spite of being an apprentice and Hett as well fought well against other powerful individuals of their time. I genuinely thought his would be closer.. Hmm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Q99
Exar's saber skills only improved a little when he became a sith lord, he was already near the top of the era.

Respectfully disagreed. He went from getting utterly stomped by Vodo with a single saber to outright matching/exceeding him with the same weapon. Pretty major difference, there. Although you could possible chalk it up to increased power.

carthage
Likely due to dark rage.. Hmm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well even in the 2nd fight, he was pretty much trolling around with the single blade.

carthage
Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.