The Creeper vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
What movie characters could beat the Creeper down to where he is permanentely dead, can't return in 23 years?

michaelx
Zombie Jason would stomp him fairly easily. So will Classic Myers.

cbf typing the list.

juggerman
Originally posted by michaelx
Zombie Jason would stomp him fairly easily.

Doubtful

Originally posted by michaelx
So will Classic Myers.

Phuck no!

Tattoos N Scars
Jason or Michael couldn't kill off the Creeper. He'll come back in 23 years.

Could the Creeper survive GORT?

theTANTALIZER
GoRT's nanonites, Ironman, Thor, Hulk, Superman, Jean Grey as the Phoenix, Transendence, Lucy, The Blob, Godzilla, Human Torch, IceMan, Professor X,

Psychotron
The T-800 dumps him in some molten metal. It worked last time, right?

juggerman
Originally posted by Psychotron
The T-800 dumps him in some molten metal. It worked last time, right?

Nope

Dr Will Hatch
The Creeper would be put down by a sexual harassment lawsuit.

Psychotron
Originally posted by juggerman
Nope

Why not? The T-800 is perfectly capable of taking him in a fight, and if he's programed to destroy the Creeper permanently he'd come up with something like this. Alternatively, he could just get another grenade launcher or a flamethrower.

juggerman
The question is "What movie characters could beat the Creeper down to where he is permanentely dead". If the Terminator needs outside forces like a big ass pot of molten metal than it really isn't him putting the Creeper down. Anyone that could drag him into the pit would win then.

Newjak
The Creeper was pretty strong.

I mean he was able to pull a truck while flying. I doubt a single T-800 could easily overpower him.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Newjak
The Creeper was pretty strong.

I mean he was able to pull a truck while flying. I doubt a single T-800 could easily overpower him.

Didn't Arnold hold up that giant blast door with one arm in T3? Or does the T-850 not count. Anyway, I change my answer, a T-X could annihilate the Creeper with her plasma canon and flame thrower.

michaelx
Originally posted by juggerman
Doubtful

It's a certainty.

**** Yes

Creepers has decent damage soak, but low durability. He also had to avoid bullets and was hurt being ran over by a car. Jason would stand there and laugh until those fools are out of armor then lop their heads off with his machete.

T-800 is overkill.

TX is super spite.

Robtard
Was it ever explained why Farmer Jack didn't just burn the creeper-chrysalis to ash while it hibernated?

KingD19
He probably tried off screen.

I don't know why they didn't just dismember it, which is clearly possible. Then just destroy the individual pieces. Or if you can't destroy them for some reason, at least keep them separated.

Robtard
iirc, the Creeper is just the wings and the hand-like bit between the wings, the human body is just parts it takes.

KingD19
Oh yeah. The head/spine/handy thing. If people figured that out, I'd just put it in a lead safe, cover it in concrete, put that in a bigger safe, then dump it in the Marianas Trench.

Placidity
Originally posted by KingD19
then dump it in the Marianas Trench.

Or lava. Lava solves everything.

KingD19
You dump the marianas trench in lava...yeah that'd do it.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Robtard
Was it ever explained why Farmer Jack didn't just burn the creeper-chrysalis to ash while it hibernated?

I always took it that he wanted to go mano-e-mano again with it out of rage of it killing his son.

juggerman
Maybe he tried to destroy it but when it did work thought "Phuck it. I'll fight him again."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.