Darth Sion vs. Gnost Dural

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
All out

Emperordmb
I'm sorry for asking this again, but what has Sion done aside from getting up after being struck down?

carthage
Had a high pain tolerance? IDK ask Sw legend

Trocity
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm sorry for asking this again, but what has Sion done aside from getting up after being struck down?

He has killed nameless, featless jedi.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by carthage
Had a high pain tolerance? IDK ask Sw legend
The guy who never played the game Sion is actually in?

Emperordmb
The flip side of Sion's immortality being so referenced in the past is that he has conversely also been struck down numerous times by nameless featless Jedi.

Based
Sion.

Fated Xtasy
Gnost Takes this one. still, it should be worth noting he(Sion) has beaten a Lonna Vash - A Jedi High councilor(and if we were to take Cut-Content into account She was supposedly a master of either a lightsaber form or an advanced force form.) He also stalemated the exile and her allies on Korriban. and only lost because of Dun Moch(On Malachor V)

That said, I'm still certain Gnost could take this solidly

WildBantha88
Well Gnost cant kill Sion but if all he has to do is put him down then im sure he can do that. But Gnost doesn't have infinite stamina, so after Sion gets up after being put down a couple of times, Gnost would loose eventually. But Gnost should put him down 2-3 times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.