Superman One million vs Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star428
Two scenarios:

1. No prep. No BFR.

2. No prep. BFR allowed.

Who wins it in each scenario?

Star428
Bump.

Star428
I'm surprised no one has an opinion on this one.

krisblaze
I think Superman 1 million's powers have greater scope than RKT's, from what we've seen.

It's difficult to say what kind of power it took RKT to stop the Ragnarok-cycle permanently though...We know that Odin had no chance, that it's spanned many timelines and universes. The Ones Who Sit Above were powerless to stop him, and they had in turn siphoned off the Rangarok event's power over thousands of years.

Mimir's well also stated that RKT had CLEARLY moved beyond Odin in scope of knowledge and power.

A lot of implied power, but only by virtue of leeching off of Odin's feats stick out tongue

Star428
So, just to clarify, you think Superman 1,000,000 takes it then because his powers have a "wider scope" than RKT, correct?

Time Immemorial
One Million

krisblaze
Originally posted by Star428
So, just to clarify, you think Superman 1,000,000 takes it then because his powers have a "wider scope" than RKT, correct?

Now that I think about it, wide scope might not be the best word for it.

I think Superman 1M wins because he has more powerful showings.

quanchi112
Thor, easily.

Golgo13
One Million.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
One Million. Based on ?

Decimus
Superman 1 Millions feats are quite varied and extensive I'm going to have to give him the nod for both scenarios.

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

Based on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.