Kas'im vs. Anakin Skywalker ROTS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

No nexus for Kas'im

FreshestSlice
lol

carthage
?

Kas'im was beating Bane who blitzed Sirak and moved too fast for a roomful of Sith to see.

Kas'im strikes faster than Grievous, Anakin has no comparable speed feats

FreshestSlice
This is obviously a spite thread, carthage:

Originally posted by appletonia
Kas'im's mastery of the lightsaber absolutely dwarfs Dooku's, and defending against Bane's attack > anything Dooku has ever done. Kas'im's better and it's not really that close.

No chance for Anakin then.

carthage
Its not a spite?

Appletonia's analysis of Kas'im's unparalleled mastery of the art of lightsaber combat is spot on. What has Anakin done that beats Kas'im learning every aspect of lightsaber combat and beating his master?

FreshestSlice
Of course that is without question, but surely Anakin knows how to fight too. He's the Chosen One, and nobody can kill a Jedi.

carthage
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Of course that is without question, but surely Anakin knows how to fight too. He's the Chosen One, and nobody can kill a Jedi.

Maul killed Qui gon so that disproves your theory. Kas'im has killed his master who was also well trained, Anakin has never beaten anyone more powerful than Kas'im's master.

Kas'im is more skilled and skill means more to a fight than any past victories. What feats does the "Chosen one" have that surpass Kas'im's technical proficiency?

Emperordmb
I didn't even need to read the name to know who made this damn thread.

Kas'im holds his own, but Anakin wins.

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I didn't even need to read the name to know who made this damn thread.

Kas'im holds his own, but Anakin wins.

What the hell do you mean he holds his own? How can he lose when he is the absolute master of his craft? Even an experienced Bane in POD who had to struggle to beat him, Anakin has never fought anyone more experienced than POD Bane.

Kas'im stomps him

NewGuy01
Anakin shits on him, honestly.

DARTH POWER
Lol @ this thread.

Skywalker wins with moderate difficulty.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
One of your rare EU posts, Power.

But yeah, Anakin quite solidly.

red8
Originally posted by carthage
Maul killed Qui gon so that disproves your theory. Kas'im has killed his master who was also well trained, Anakin has never beaten anyone more powerful than Kas'im's master.

Kas'im is more skilled and skill means more to a fight than any past victories. What feats does the "Chosen one" have that surpass Kas'im's technical proficiency?

Just for fun, I'll bite.

A well renown duelist named Dooku lived around the same time as Anakin. Despite Dooku being more technically skilled and experienced than Anakin, Anakin still managed to beat him. It wouldn't be a great leap of logic to assume that Anakin could pull off a similar victory over Kas'im.

Also, who is Kas'im's master?

Emperordmb
Carthage is sarcastically mocking me.

red8
Originally posted by red8
Just for fun, I'll bite.

carthage
Originally posted by red8
Just for fun, I'll bite.

A well renown duelist named Dooku lived around the same time as Anakin. Despite Dooku being more technically skilled and experienced than Anakin, Anakin still managed to beat him. It wouldn't be a great leap of logic to assume that Anakin could pull off a similar victory over Kas'im.

Also, who is Kas'im's master?

Anakin can't pull a victory over Kas'im, Anakin lacks the technical prowess of Kas'im whose spent every waking minute of his life to mastery of the lightsaber. He's beaten more trainees and held more classes than Anakin has ever had victories, thus it logically means he' is a superior technician of the lightsaber.

Anakin's emotional instability will not render him one victory of Kas'im's flawless technique and superiority in his technical approach to dueling. He won't even pause to allow Anakin a moment to kill him with the force.

FreshestSlice
Anakin wouldn't be able to stand up to a Force Wave that can destroy a temple? erm

carthage
Anakin wouldn't be able to stand up to a Force Wave that can destroy a temple? erm

Exactly.

Just like Kas'im withstood the wave (without the aid of a nexus), Anakin has no force feats that surpass Kas'im's force speed/shield. How can he hope to beat Kas'im when he's:

A. Slower
B. Less technical
C. Never beaten anyone better than Kas'im overcoming Bane (by virtue of his own technical ability and not cheating).

Kas'im is simply superior.

FreshestSlice
Should have known. Anakin doesn't even have Othone level skill.

carthage
Should have known. Anakin doesn't even have Othone level skill.

I never said that he just doesn't have the requisite level of power/skill to duel with blademaster Kas'im.

Again even you mentioned alluded to the fact Anakin lacks a force feats to compare to Bane's (non nexus fueled) toppling of the temple which Kas'im withstood of his own ability. Anakin has never beaten anyone that compares with Kas'im, and he loses in a good fight.

Badabing
This idiocy of bait/spite threads needs to stop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.