Darth Nyriss, Darth Baras and Darth Thanaton vs. SoD Maul, Count Dooku, and Savage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
All characters at their peak

Who wins?

Nephthys
Good thread. I think Savage might be out of his league here though. I could see Thanaton one-shotting him with a ritual.

Based
Team 2.

carthage
The PT Sith and Savage win

AncientPower
None of team two bar Dooku are particularly good against lightning, let alone an FLS. I can see Maul and Savage in particular being very hard pressed to defeat Nyriss or Thanaton.

Q99
I'm leaning team 1, Savage is a bit of a weak link, and Thanaton can be screened by the others giving him room to enact big charged lightning and the like.

SIDIOUS 66
Savage is vastly underrated. Sure, he's a bit sloppy and not the most refined, but he's skilled enough to hold his own against council level jedi masters. His brute strength is usually his advantage, but Plo seemed to be handling his strength quite well, and Savage was still holding his own even while distracted.

Nephthys
I don't underestimate his ability, but his knowledge. Thanaton is a master of sorcery, which I doubt Savage knows how to defend against.

Lord Stark
Team 1 takes this. While Dooku can likely defeat anyone on Team 1, Maul will struggle and likely lose to Nyriss, or Thanaton. Savage will get dismissed early on imo, and there's no way in hell Dooku can take on any pairing of these Councilors.

carthage
Lmfao @ Maul losing to Nyriss

Lord Stark
Originally posted by carthage
Lmfao @ Maul losing to Nyriss

Lol what? Nyriss took on the Exile and Scourge at once and was wrecking them Maul took on Kenobi with Savage and had to run like a stuck ***** with his tail between his legs.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Team 1 takes this. While Dooku can likely defeat anyone on Team 1, Maul will struggle and likely lose to Nyriss, or Thanaton. Savage will get dismissed early on imo, and there's no way in hell Dooku can take on any pairing of these Councilors.

You believe Baras to be the weakest on team 1?

carthage
Lol what? Nyriss took on the Exile and Scourge at once and was wrecking them Maul took on Kenobi with Savage and had to run like a stuck ***** with his tail between his legs.

Maul has ragdolled Kenobi before, and Nyriss was amped by a nexus lol. Maul is faster, more skilled, and has superior force feats other than lightning which can be absorbed by a saber. Nyriss gets curbstomped off nexus

Lord Stark
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You believe Baras to be the weakest here?

1. Nyriss
Babyshook Scourge and Meetra at once in sabers and almost eviscerated them with a one-handed force storm.

2. Thanaton
Restrict his OP one-shotting ritual and no he'd be firmly below Baras, but he has it so yes he's more valuable to the team.

3. Baras
Like Nyriss, he's a badass with a blade and the Force. If he has Kreia backing him he's probably above Thanaton. But if he is as he was against the Wrath he's in last place.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by carthage
Maul has ragdolled Kenobi before, and Nyriss was amped by a nexus lol. Maul is faster, more skilled, and has superior force feats other than lightning which can be absorbed by a saber. Nyriss gets curbstomped off nexus

So was Scourge. Also why would a nexus affect a hole in the force? Meetra draws on her power through those she kills/ interacts with.

AncientPower
So was Scourge. Also why would a nexus affect a hole in the force? Meetra draws on her power through those she kills/ interacts with.

Before she even left to find Revan it's stated that she completed her re-training on Dantooine for two months and it is heavily implied her wound was gone after that point.

ares834

laughing out loud

Poor Maul.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by AncientPower
Before she even left to find Revan it's stated that she completed her re-training on Dantooine for two months and it is heavily implied her wound was gone after that point.

Do you have a passage?

NewGuy01
Lol what? Nyriss took on the Exile and Scourge at once and was wrecking them

A weaker Maul took Jinn and Kenobi on at once off-nexus, and was toying with them. Text claims Maul could have dispatched them with ease, too.

carthage
Scourge isn't a particularly remarkable duelist, and using a nexus to beat one featless duelist and Exile isn't as good as Maul killing one of the finest Jedi knights in his time, fighting evenly with Mace Windu, and beating Obi Wan Kenobi, and others. Nyriss has no feats to compete with Maul hurling a ship, hurling an ETA shuttle, collapsing a cave, hurling tons of guys with Savage, or ragdolling Kenobi. Nyriss would get ragdolled or overwhelmed.

Thanaton is physically inferior to Savage, and his spells would take time to prep or Savage can wreck him in a duel (he struggled with weaker fighters like Kressh's grandaugher). Baras doesn't have the feats to last against Dooku or Maul either

AncientPower
Do you have a passage?

I am looking now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.