The Team vs. The Dark God

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Hero of Tython (Act 3), Tol Braga, Warren Sedoru, and Leeha Narezz (all with their Vitiate amps) enter the heart of the Emperor's fortress. Yet instead of finding Vitiate, they find another mysterious hooded figure. Inching closer to the throne, Darth Sidious himself leaps to the floor, two crimson blades in hand.

Can the strike team defeat this enemy, possessing power beyond credibility? Or will the Sith Master break them?

NewGuy01
They get broken.

FreshestSlice
Lolno. Warren and Leeha get blitzed. HoT and Braga can't hold their own against Palps either.

Emperordmb
Sidious slices and dices, or electrocutes the hell out of... or ragdolls.

Based
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Lolno. Warren and Leeha get blitzed. HoT and Braga can't hold their own against Palps either.

The better question is if they get blitzed faster than Kolar or Tin.

carthage
Sidious

NewGuy01
Depends on whether or not Sidious is feeling playful.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Depends on whether or not Sidious is feeling playful.
I hope you're talking about how fast he blitzes them. They wouldn't even be entertaining to fight, tbh.

NewGuy01
I hope you're talking about how fast he blitzes them. They wouldn't even be entertaining to fight, tbh.

I am.

Sinious
Is this DE Sidious or the Sidious that fought Maul and Savage?

Nephthys
Team. awermm

Q99
I'd think the team has a pretty good chance. Sure, three go down pretty fast, but that still uses up some energy, it's tiring, and then the two remainders are quite strong. It'll take a lot of effort to take on both of them.

AncientPower
Sidious wins ultimately... he can just relax in a Force Maelstrom if he wants. Beyond that at least two or perhaps three of his opponents go down quickly in a saber duel.

Regardless this comes down to the Hero of Tython and that ain't no Mace Windu.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Sinious
Is this DE Sidious or the Sidious that fought Maul and Savage?
It doesn't matter, half the team is fodder, and the rest is well below Yoda in power. Even together.

Sinious
It doesn't matter, half the team is fodder, and the rest is well below Yoda in power. Even together.

HoT by himself would give Yoda a good fight. With these jedi companions backing him up, he has a good chance to defeat Yoda.

If its DE Sidious, there is no doubt that he would defeat them as Vitiate easily dominated an easier incarnation of the team but ROTS Sidious' superiority to the this team(where HoT is more powerful and everyone's amped) is worth debating.

SIDIOUS 66
HoT by himself would give Yoda a good fight.]

laughing

FreshestSlice
That's the kind of statement I only expect from Neph or LeGenDs. Shameful, is what it is.

Nephthys
It's true.

NewGuy01
Warren and Leeha aren't as strong as Agen nor Saesee--They fall in short order. Then you're left with Braga and Hero--Together they can put up a fight, but they don't really threaten the Dark God.

Nephthys
Not sure I buy that first part. They were already among the strongest Jedi of their time and then were further amped by Vitiate.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
It's true.
But it's not. The other two might as well not even be here. HoT and Braga aren't going to make this either.

Nephthys
.... It's true that the HoT could give Yoda a good fight, I said.

FreshestSlice
.... It's true that the HoT could give Yoda a good fight, I said.
That's hardly true either, but that's not the point of this thread, and you've already said the team would win.....might as well move on.

Nephthys
If Dooku can give Yoda a good fight, so can the Hero.

FreshestSlice
Dooku did on a nexus.

Sinious
That's the kind of statement I only expect from Neph or LeGenDs. Shameful, is what it is.

I never said he would defeat Yoda. I said he would give him a good fight before falling and there is nothing inaccurate about that. HoT is heavily underrated here.

Amped act 3 HoT with the aid of these 3 jedi is a tough group. I'm not sure how much more powerful Vitiate's boost makes them though.

FreshestSlice
I never said he would defeat Yoda. I said he would give him a good fight before falling and there is nothing inaccurate about that. HoT is heavily underrated here.

The HoT isn't anywhere close to Yoda in power, and as someone who's never been known to underrate them, I mean that with much certainty.

Not enough. Vitiate's "amp" is more of an assumption on the OP's part than any measure of actual strength.

Sinious
The HoT isn't anywhere close to Yoda in power, and as someone who's never been known to underrate them, I mean that with much certainty.

And where do you place HoT? I think he might very well be the 3rd strongest jedi.

If that's the case, then yes, ROTS Sidious would take this.

Nephthys
I don't think it's an assumption, they were mentioned directly as having been amped by him.

FreshestSlice
And where do you place HoT? I think he might very well be the 3rd strongest jedi.

erm

No. Nononononononoononono.

carthage
The Emperor decimates the team

Nephthys
as someone who's never been known to underrate them

Until now.....

FreshestSlice
Until now.....
They aren't the third strongest Jedi. That's something I've never supported.

Selenial
erm

No. Nononononononoononono.

My reaction to this entire thread.

Sinious
They aren't the third strongest Jedi. That's something I've never supported.

Even though the Emperor was weakened, its still pretty impressive that he beat him. Revan got easily dominated by the Emperor and Revan is around top 5 jedi material.

Unlike the sith, there aren't many force titans amongst jedi other than Yoda and Luke.

Nephthys
Don't forget the Barsen'thor.

......And I guess Jacen. uhuh

Maaaaaybe Kyp and Satele.

carthage
Kyp is stronger than Barsen

Nephthys
All bark and no bite imo. Dude barely does anything.

Sinious
Don't forget the Barsen'thor.

......And I guess Jacen. uhuh

Maaaaaybe Kyp and Satele.

I think Revan would take Barsen'thor.

Mace Windu is a good candidate too.

Nephthys
I think Revan would take Barsen'thor.

Mace Windu is a good candidate too.

Maybe, but in a pure Force battle?

Hmmm, probably.

FreshestSlice
Revan got easily dominated by the Emperor and Revan is around top 5 jedi material.

Encyclopedic medium said Emperor was almost killed by Revan.

On a more serious note, there are quite a few Jedi around the HoT's level, and while defeating a weakened Vitiate is a feat, it has nothing to suggest that it was because the HoT overpowered him in the Force, far from it.

Nephthys
The HoT does overpower him with the Force in the darkside ending tho. stick out tongue

IMO the HoT's Force abilities were likely to be primarily defense based.

FreshestSlice
The HoT does overpower him with the Force in the darkside ending tho. stick out tongue

He was toast before that. And I know toast when I see it.

Sinious
Encyclopedic medium said Emperor was almost killed by Revan.

Not because Revan was near Vitiate's level. He got a chance to hurt him cause the Emperor underestimated him/didnt see him as a threat at first.

FreshestSlice
Not because Revan was near Vitiate's level. He got a chance to hurt him cause the Emperor underestimated him/didnt see him as a threat at first.
So exactly like when the HoT fought Vitiate? You see the double standard in that statement, correct? No worse, because Vitiate wasn't weakened then.

Nephthys
Vitiate didn't underestimate the HoT.

FreshestSlice
Vitiate didn't underestimate the HoT.
Perhaps you have a different definition of underestimate than I do, but when someone says dozen of times that they will kill you and that you can't defeat them and then they don't and you do, that's an underestimation.

Nephthys
Perhaps you have a different definition of underestimate than I do, but when someone says dozen of times that they will kill you and that you can't defeat them and then they don't and you do, that's an underestimation.

Thats just typical Sith arrogance. Regardless, Vitiate was not going easy on or taking lightly the HoT, his most hated enemy.

FreshestSlice
But he did for Revan, who he is definitely trying to kill until Scourge's betrayal, because you know, why not? That usual sith arrogance is called underestimation, by the way.

Sinious
Beings like Vitiate will underestimate anyone. With HoT it wasn't anything unusual but when he fought Revan, he literally treated him like a random jedi where he fought HoT properly from the beginning. HoT's placement is questionable because we don't know how much the Emperor was weakened and I obviously don't put him above Vitiate so I don't see how I am making statements with double standards here.

FreshestSlice
Beings like Vitiate will underestimate anyone. With HoT it wasn't anything unusual but when he fought Revan, he literally treated him like a random jedi
Uh source? He knows who Revan is and his relative power level, and since this is said nowhere in the novel, I'm guessing you just made this up.

Sinious
Uh source? He knows who Revan is and his relative power level, and since this is said nowhere in the novel, I'm guessing you just made this up.

He sends weak ass lightning bolts to him and assumes that he can deal with him without a fight as he tries to dominate Revan's mind.

Since he can normally defeat him in seconds, its not an assumption to say he didnt give his best at first in fact it was the opposite.

Nephthys
But he did for Revan, who he is definitely trying to kill until Scourge's betrayal, because you know, why not? That usual sith arrogance is called underestimation, by the way.

Definitely trying to kill? Doubt it, just tried to dominate him or smack him around until he got actually mad. And no, the usual Sith arrogance is about overestimating themselves. There's absolutely nothing indicating that the Hero only managed to hurt him because he took it easy against them. The quest text even says he intends to destroy you because he can sense your power is too great to contain. The Hero won through her own immense power, as Vitiate said.

FreshestSlice
Definitely trying to kill? Doubt it, just tried to dominate him or smack him around until he got actually mad.

He wanted to kill Revan as soon as he returned to Sith space, only Nyriss spared him.

Those things aren't mutually exclusive.

That's not what underestimate means.

The Hero won because of circumstance.

carthage
The Emperor humiliated the TOR losers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.