Black Lantern Superman VS Death Seed Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Black Lantern Superman

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af54/Gabriel_Garcia/10_08-20-090184porSheenolokoHaldorp.jpg

VS

Death Seed Sentry

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11113/111130781/3542435-1528635302-35206.jpg

Digi
Lol. Was this because of my comment? Anyway, I don't actually know who would win. I just think it would be a really cool fight.

thumb up

Golgo13
Been done to Death! See what I did there? shifty

Digi
Also, epic lol at the Spanish Supes. I realize it's just a translation, but it's hilarious to imagine that PC Supes comes back from the dead and just starts speaking Spanish.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Digi
Lol. Was this because of my comment?

thumb up

All Superman related comments are the property of The House of El!

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry wins.

Against Silver Age Superman!

You're madder than the Emo Eggplant from Titan!

zopzop
Draw.

BL Superman should break DSentry but DSentry would just reform. Likewise, any damage DSentry does to BL Superman would be regenerated.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Against Silver Age Superman!

You're madder than the Emo Eggplant from Titan! Sentry has superior showings.

Golgo13
Originally posted by zopzop
Draw.

BL Superman should break DSentry but DSentry would just reform. Likewise, any damage DSentry does to BL Superman would be regenerated.

SquallX
Sentry has superior showings.

😂

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
😂 He does. Exitar. Beat it, kiddo.

Digi
He does. Exitar. Beat it, kiddo.

You know this is is the guy to whom the galaxy-sneeze feat is canon, yeah?

Anyway, probably this:
Originally posted by zopzop
Draw.

SquallX
He does. Exitar. Beat it, kiddo.

And Kal-L killed COIE Anti-Monitor.

quanchi112
And Kal-L killed COIE Anti-Monitor. An extremely weakened Anti Monitor. Context, kiddo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Digi
You know this is is the guy to whom the galaxy-sneeze feat is canon, yeah?

Anyway, probably this: That isn't superior to the Exitar feat.

SquallX
An extremely weakened Anti Monitor. Context, kiddo.

Didn't he get help from Rogue after she absorbed all the heroes?

And don't call me kiddo.

quanchi112

And don't call me kiddo. He matched all the heroes and Exitar was not weakened.

Sorry, son.

Golgo13

And don't call me kiddo.

I'd say PC Superman would be above all those heroes, too.

SquallX
He matched all the heroes and Exitar was not weakened.

Sorry, son.

And Kal-L sneezed a Solar System, moved Planets with a giant chain, flew so fast that he almost destroyed all of Creation. Those feats beats any of Sentry's feat.

Also, don't petranize me by calling me kiddo or son.

DarkSaint85
Split.

quanchi112
And Kal-L sneezed a Solar System, moved Planets with a giant chain, flew so fast that he almost destroyed all of Creation. Those feats beats any of Sentry's feat.

Also, don't petranize me by calling me kiddo or son. Sentry can reform and he only did so with the sneeze due to no life being around. That is out of character. Quit ignoring the context.

DarkSaint85
Sentry can reform and he only did so with the sneeze due to no life being around. That is out of character. Quit ignoring the context.

I think arguments about Superman's nature go out the window when he's a zombie....

Reflassshh
And Kal-L sneezed a Solar System, moved Planets with a giant chain, flew so fast that he almost destroyed all of Creation. Mmh, he did not, that was earth 1 Kal-El. Kal-L is from the pre-crisis earth 2.

Sensui
He has actually ko-ed Earth 1 superman (sucker punch) and fought him pretty close in another fight, famously 1969 Justice League of America #74, where they go 50/50 and both pass out.

Though he is weaker than Silver Age and the primarily Earth 1 Bronze Age Superman because unlike most versions of superman he grows weaker as he grows older, not more powerful.

and when he battled and defeated the Weakened Anti-Monitor, why is it being ignored that the monitor was still more POWERFUL than Superboy Prime and was so strong Earth 2 and Prime couldn't even get out of one of his hands? Darkseid's blast through Alexander Luthor still didn't finish of the Monitor and his flaming fire ball head was finally smashed by Kal-L with one punch.

Incidentally the monitor's remains fell back into the Sun and imploded it.

Supermutant
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I think arguments about Superman's nature go out the window when he's a zombie....

laughing laughing

RealityWarper
Sentry.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Mmh, he did not, that was earth 1 Kal-El. Kal-L is from the pre-crisis earth 2.

Kal-L is still up there. Trans, IMO.

quanchi112
I think arguments about Superman's nature go out the window when he's a zombie.... He doesnt have that kind of power. Plus even if the attack were used Sentry just reforms.

wink

Golgo13
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Sentry.

Loses.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
Loses. Based on ?

Golgo13
Split.

I could see that.

SquallX
He doesnt have that kind of power. Plus even if the attack were used Sentry just reforms.

wink

Pretty sure this was the same Kal-L prior to his death, in his fight with Kal-El punches were effecting the whole Multiverse.

quanchi112
Pretty sure this was the same Kal-L prior to his death, in his fight with Kal-El punches were effecting the whole Multiverse. Prove it, nver.

Due to then circumstances of Infinite Crisis. Context, nver.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Golgo13
Kal-L is still up there. Trans, IMO. Yeah, i was just poiting out that those feats belong to supes of earth 1. Then again kal-l fought silver age kal-el many times to a standstill and was the one to give the final blow to anti-monitor in COIE #12.

Tony Stark
DSENTRY wins *spite*

Golgo13
Originally posted by Tony Stark
DSENTRY loses*spite*

yes

maxivitopowe
Hadn't the multiversal punches myth been busted already

Reflassshh
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Hadn't the multiversal punches myth been busted already How?

Mindship
I don't know who would win, but imho DS Sentry has the cooler outfit. I mean, overall, I really like this Sentry's design, whereas I couldn't stand his prior golden guardian look. That was worse than red undies on the outside.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.