Dark Side battle royale, Free-for-All.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
The greatest warriors in the history of the Sith and Dark Jedi face down to find out who has the biggest lightsaber!

Maul, Malgus, Vader, Bane, Kas'im, Wrath II, Ventress, Ulic, Depa Billaba.

I went for lightsaber wielding lunatics and so this is lightsabers only.

Everyone gets their preferred weaponry.

Arena: Lava lakes of Mustafar.

I know I probably missed out your personal favourite but I'm trying to keep this at least a little manageable.

That being said.. starwars

Emperordmb
I'm siding with Bane here.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Sinious

Nalaniel

NewGuy01
Vader's the best duelist listed. As for the biggest lightsaber, Maul.

Nephthys
Ventress and Kas'im probably have lightsabers just as long as Mauls, since all 3 of them use saberstaffs that are two lightsabers joined together that can be seperated.

The_Tempest
Vader.

Trocity
Probably Vader.

Nephthys
In sabers only?

carthage
Vader

FreshestSlice
Vader, yeah.

Fated Xtasy

carthage
Bane has no saber feats to compete with any of the duelists here. He gets wasted by Ulic, Malgus, Vader, and Maul easily

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by carthage
Bane has no saber feats to compete with any of the duelists here. He gets wasted by Ulic, Malgus, Vader, and Maul easily

http://i.imgur.com/L3Z7vKT.gif

i lol'ed

carthage
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
http://i.imgur.com/L3Z7vKT.gif

i lol'ed

Again he's beaten no one other than weakling Sirak by virtue of his own skill. He has no feats to compare to any of the duelists I listed. He has been trashed by mercenaries, failed to defeat his apprentice, and has never beaten anyone else without a nexus or orbalisks.

Bane has nothing to put him above high tier Sith like Malgus, Vader, or Maul

Selenial
Gonna be the Kun supporter here.

That or Vader, Vader can take one ****ing beating and a half before going down, made a lot harder without the force.

carthage
Kun isn't in this, but he and every other fighter would stomp Bane and Kas'im

Selenial
Kun isn't in this, but he and every other fighter would stomp Bane and Kas'im

That awkward moment when I read Uliq as Kun.

Then yeh, Vader.

Based
Vader is the most talented but in a free for all setting it doesn't mean much. Maybe the biggest pussy wins by hiding who knows. Endless possibilities.

carthage
As is the case in any fight, the weak die first which means Bane, Kas'im, and Depa would be the first to be destroyed.

Nephthys
I'm flummoxed that so many are choosing Vader, especially since the arena seriously doesn't favor him imo.

carthage
The ones at risk the most who are most prone to dying, i,e Bane, Kas'im, and Depa who are completely outclassed by the others

Nephthys
I thought Depa was compared favorably to Windu? And with Vaapad here....

carthage
Mace was holding back iirc

The Merchant
Vader, guy incorporated all 7 forms in his Lightsaber styles.

Nephthys
Vader can't compete with Bane's speed and mobility.

Which Bane is this btw?

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys
Vader can't compete with Bane's speed and mobility.

Which Bane is this btw?

People who think Vader wasn't mobile or fast make me cringe beyond belief.

Nephthys
I don't think that. He was both, though he was pretty clunky and unwieldy imo. He's just not on Bane's level.

NTJack0
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Vader.

carthage
Bane wasnt fast enough to dodge raindrops, Vader has moved fast enough to appear to teleport, Blitzed a Jedi, and moved fast enough to appear to appear ot of thin air. Bane is multiple speed tiers beneath Vader, is inferior in skill, and is weaker. He gets killed easily. Ulic, Malgus, Maul, Ventress, And Wrath are also more skilled than Bane as well.

Selenial
Bane wasnt fast enough to dodge raindrops, Vader has moved fast enough to appear to teleport, Blitzed a Jedi, and moved fast enough to appear to appear ot of thin air. Bane is multiple speed tiers beneath Vader, is inferior in skill, and is weaker. He gets killed easily. Ulic, Malgus, Maul, Ventress, And Wrath are also more skilled than Bane as well.

Wrath is a tough call, but I'd agree with Ventress just because of her skills at utilizing the environment, that would come in handy in a battle royale. Not forgetting how used to fighting in massive arenas she was.

AncientPower
Bane is DoE, Vader is ROTJ, Maul is TPM(he just seems a better duelist in the TPM Novel than his appearances in any other media).

Depa Billaba should not be under-estimated however, she was almost dominating Windu in their fight and Vaapad would be a great technique against a lot of the opponents here.

carthage
Bane in DOE gets curbstomped by every duelist here other than Kas'im, I'm not sure if he could take Depa bloodlusted either considering how badly trashed he got by mercenaries and his lack of dueling feats.

Emperordmb
Right because it's not like Maul got trashed by pirates, and it's not like Vader tripped over his own ****ing arm, and it's not like Ventress failed to deflect 8 blasterbolts, and it's certainly not as if Malgus got tagged twice by a slower opponent than Bane.

carthage
Bane still has inferior/zero skillfull/unamped dueling feats to any of the duelists here thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.