Exar Kun vs Count Dooku (sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

NewGuy01
The Count.

DARTH POWER
Dooku solidly.

Marco1907
If Exar has good level of kinetic power, because he destroyed Vodo Siosk Bask's force staff via physical strength, he can win few rounds. Otherwise Dooku has the skill advantage.

Nephthys
Kun was able to shove his fingers through the supreme chancellors skull, shatter Vodo's staff which was harder than a lightsaber and apparently his fight with Sylvar was creating shockwaves heard for kilometers. He's pretty strong.

Sinious
Can't really say. This could go either way imo.

ares834
Originally posted by Nephthys
Kun was able to shove his fingers through the supreme chancellors skull, shatter Vodo's staff which was harder than a lightsaber and apparently his fight with Sylvar was creating shockwaves heard for kilometers. He's pretty strong.

Wasn't the chancellor like some sorta squid thing? TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if he didnt have a skull.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Sinious
Can't really say. This could go either way imo.

agreed.

carthage
Tyranus with mid difficulty

Nephthys
Originally posted by ares834
Wasn't the chancellor like some sorta squid thing? TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if he didnt have a skull.

I thought he had a sorta shell thing.

Marco1907
I am going with Exar, his kinetic attacks seems really strong.

6 of 10.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Marco1907
I am going with Exar, his kinetic attacks seems really strong.

6 of 10.

Which means absolutely nothing considering even in the late Clone Wars Dooku could deflect Anakin's blows and throw him around like a cheap whore.

Skywalker has more Kinetic energy than Kun can ever hope to bring to the table.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Meh, I'll throw my lot in with Exar Kun.

Trocity
Same, Kun FTW.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by ares834

Originally posted by Nephthys
I thought he had a sorta shell thing.

You're both right. Squids don't have bones but they do have an internal structure called a gladius (not to be mistaken for the Roman sword) which is composed of chitin. Presumably the chancellor's species has something like that.

So yes, Kun digging his fingers into the chancellor's head like that is at least a fairly good display of strength.

AncientPower
His Dark Rage is kind of OP and would be really hard for Dooku to counter.

Based
Dooku high difficulty.

The Merchant
Dooku.

Vorpal Ruin
Dooku wins after a good fight.

I'd give him 7-8/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.